Itchi

Brown Trout: Name and Shaming Shitters on the High Seas

1 hour ago, map381 said:

you don't come more useless than Warbeasty...

for those unawares, https://na.warships.today/player/1001205971/WARBEASTY

he was on my team, in his Hak....

On 7/31/2016 at 5:44 PM, BoilerBandsman said:

Your daily reminder that Warbeasty is still out there ruining people's games.

88eAJae.jpg

yiXztAF.png

Loads in as a pink Hakuryu, proceeds to spend half the game with no planes up and the other half feeding 37 of them to their North Carolina while their Hak ravaged us.

On 10/4/2016 at 8:41 PM, BoilerBandsman said:

Today, I name & shame myself.  I have done a horrible thing.

dp4hnda.jpg

9EDj8gn.jpg

9EDj8gn.jpg

....I earned WARBEASTY a star.  I hereby apologize to all ranked players for polluting the higher ranks with his presence.

I feel your pain, friend. 

I know that one shouldn't play during the weekends and expect much, but 5 games in my Bayern to get my double (and a win in the Mutsuki), was all I could take:

c9xIvaO.png

No double for you, have 5 losses in your festering turd of a German BB, Birkobitch .l..

The amount of teams, which were 4-5 ships down after 4 minutes was impressive. But seeing both my teams DDs AFK in zone mode really fueled my rage.* Christ, I sometimes simply can't understand other people in multiplayer games...

*We pulled a wild comeback from being down 4-8 to 3-1, only for their carrier to hide from our team, while time ran out, so they won by points due to their DDs not being AFK and cap'ing at the start.

https://na.warships.today/player/1015925341/Kcin666

I thought he just made a shit decesion on not going for caps in an IJN DD....no, he's jsut shit.  And tried to call me out in my Scharnhorst for pulling away from a Bismark and Gnies.  Seriously, look at his yammy stats....

4 hours ago, map381 said:

https://na.warships.today/player/1015925341/Kcin666

I thought he just made a shit decesion on not going for caps in an IJN DD....no, he's jsut shit.  And tried to call me out in my Scharnhorst for pulling away from a Bismark and Gnies.  Seriously, look at his yammy stats....

Even more depressing is that the Yammy is the battleship he does the most damage in. Even at lower tiers he is complete shit.

This moron rammed me into enemy fire and used me as a shield. I was in my cola, to behind a island to wait for enemy to focus on something else when he rammed me on purpose and pushed me out into fire, I pinged the mini-map and tried to move myself but couldn't in time and I got obliterated. Taking a good look at his stats shows hes a shit player. I sent him a message asking what the hell and was it on purpose and got this instead so I ended up sending my replay in and reported him, first time I've done that in probably over a year. I mean holy shit, over 5000 games how can you stay that bad is beyond me, how does someone get enjoyment from losing all the time and constantly being the worse on the team

dark.png

shot-17.01.08_22.22.47-0898.jpg

20 hours ago, Sidus_Preclarum said:

dark.png

"we catch bots automatically" _ WG

I've seen people with worse stats and several thousand games interact in chat. I've never understood how one can enjoy being abysmal at a game and a) not trying to improve or B) just finding something else to do.

0/2 starts, both teams split to each end of Domination maps then start shitlording. I'm obviously no angel but here's some highlights from my last hour's gameplay;

Game 1 since patch:

dark.png Runs off to flank with two other ships and dies gloriously then complains about campers.

2nd battle after patch: hides behind Benson, drops smoke to enemy advantage...

dark.png in a Shit in ma khazi.

Hard to be helpful when team splits to opposite sides, only 95K and 105K 2 kill respectively...

dark.png

This one was in a Fletch for the first 4 minutes then trying to offer advice for the rest of the battle, bless.... Great at co-op...

Was in my Anshan last night and was called a 'cowardly nigger' and 'Anshan is losing this match for us' and a few other salty gems by a fellow teammate. I should have taken a screen shot.

Of course the best justice was winning the match in a hot n' heavy 2 v 2 with me 2nd place in base xp and him 3rd from the bottom. Ha!

This player has a Missouri, let me repeat he has a Missouri. This guy pretty much bought it, I can't believe there is any other way he did it. Not only that after he died he raged not stop in chat, at first I thought he was a good player because most of the Missouri players I've come across had respectable stats, I mean I seriously thought "they earned it through hard work, no one is stupid enough to buy it right?, this is the first one I've come across that bought his.

dark.png

Just had some guy called slamingshield park his South Carolina by an island and do very little during most of the match, watching teammates take all the risk and damage, then he nabs two more vulture kills to get second place on the team.  I got 1st with a paper-hull St. Louis, and the dude literally refused to move an inch.

And crap, why does my service record lag so badly?  It says I only have 5 matches...

8 minutes ago, Psycodiver said:

it takes a while for it catch up sometimes, my current sig is about 2-3 days old right now

Huh.  That kinda sucks, but I'll take it.  It says I have 5 matches and 100% wins

BOW TO ME, FOR LO I AM AN ULTRAVIOLET DOUBLE HORNED UNICORN THAT WALKS ON WATER.

dark.png

Sure, the reason people are owning you in your Gneisenau or your Bismark is because they're cheating. It has nothing to do with the fact that playing 2200 odd PvE games to get those ships and jumping right to tier VII VIII PVP is not a very clever thing to do.

On 27/1/2017 at 5:05 PM, Sidus_Preclarum said:

dark.png

Sure, the reason people are owning you in your Gneisenau or your Bismark is because they're cheating. It has nothing to do with the fact that playing 2200 odd PvE games to get those ships and jumping right to tier VII VIII PVP is not a very clever thing to do.

I met a similar guy recently. He was top tier in a Gneis and basically played like he had just fallen off the moon. Such a nice experience.

Ps. did anyone see this "" Disclaimer: I'm a below average player" : 
https://www.reddit.com/r/WorldOfWarships/comments/5qj20w/am_i_the_only_one_who_isnt_bothered_by_unskilled/?utm_content=comments&utm_medium=hot&utm_source=reddit&utm_name=WorldOfWarships

I love when below average players discuss "unskilled players". In an unexpected plot twist he doesn't mind bad team mates... He also seems to think that there is a limited difference between experience and skill.

It's incredible how many games this guy has pestered for his team mates. It's almost bot level amount of games, so that might explain it:

dark.png

hq0H0Dh.jpg

This platoon.

Oh lordy.

Fuso was afk for half the match. Asked people to report, as you do. He starts chatting shit because "he's in a platoon and crashed" as if that somehow invalidates his faggotry.

But, fair enough. Computer issues and all - let's get contributing Mr Fuso? Nope. 

He immediately turns full tail and hides behind the island BEHIND our cap and begins sniping. His DD faggotfriend hits it up camping hardcore.

We eventually losing a long, boring ass draw because Fuso can't hit anything at all. Two enemy DDs are capping with 1 minute 33 seconds left, all Platoon A DD faggotfriend has to do is spot, smoke and bail so Fuso or Gneissy can kill a single DD. We get points advantage and win on time.

Platoon AA DD Faggotfriend is too busy hiding behind his island. Gneis just yolos into open and takes a face full of torps. 

*facepalm*

On 1/25/2017 at 9:46 PM, Psycodiver said:

This player has a Missouri, let me repeat he has a Missouri. This guy pretty much bought it, I can't believe there is any other way he did it. Not only that after he died he raged not stop in chat, at first I thought he was a good player because most of the Missouri players I've come across had respectable stats, I mean I seriously thought "they earned it through hard work, no one is stupid enough to buy it right?, this is the first one I've come across that bought his.

dark.png

Just how ......

I can see having a few ships you have bad luck with, but 42% overall - and 34% over the last 7 days!  Holy crap - AFK's can do better unless he is just spamming a tier 10 BB and ramming his own ships.

Judging by his name he is clearly making a political statement, by showing the decline of USA after the Trump administration has taken over :doge:

Had the worst run tonight, my last three battles. I'm off.

This one in a Scharnhorst as top tier AFK'd all battle:

dark.png

ProstheticEmotion (154 battles total) in a Tirpitz doing the sightseeing map tour of Okinawa while the top tier stet padder DD hid among the BBs who were shit:

dark.png

Top tier FDG sailing behind everyone and not tanking AT ALL:

dark.png

This guy gives WARBEASTY a run!