Itchi

Brown Trout: Name and Shaming Shitters on the High Seas

On 4/9/2017 at 7:34 AM, map381 said:

Just your weekly reminder that WARBEASTY is fucking useless.....Have yet to see him on the other team, he's always on mine

Funny you mention him, I was looking for some interesting replays and found this https://wowreplays.com/Replay/34246-DeathsWeapon-Atago-Warriors_Path

I  think it's fine if you preface your content with "this isn't an optimal build, this is a 'what if' test of some game mechanics." Another way I've seen it done is by one of the people I follow for MWO, SnugglesTime, he has 'Derp build' and 'Awful Mechs with Decent Builds' content that can be amusing and sometimes informative.

1 hour ago, Rodrigopine said:

I  think it's fine if you preface your content with "this isn't an optimal build, this is a 'what if' test of some game mechanics." Another way I've seen it done is by one of the people I follow for MWO, SnugglesTime, he has 'Derp build' and 'Awful Mechs with Decent Builds' content that can be amusing and sometimes informative.

Notser is, at least on the face, actively justifying his usage of IFHE on DM as a viable choice both in his video and on reddit as well, which is why I posted the vid in this thread.

He just made another vid on IFHE Moskva. I concur with Mesrith that Notser's going clickbait way. A shame, I thought he was better than that.

2 minutes ago, CompanionCav said:

Notser is, at least on the face, actively justifying his usage of IFHE on DM as a viable choice both in his video and on reddit as well, which is why I posted the vid in this thread.

He just made another vid on IFHE Moskva. I concur with Mesrith that Notser's going clickbait way. A shame, I thought he was better than that.

I watched those vids plus the Montana secondaries one from this morning and I think Notser is trolling part of his subscriber base. His commentary kind of veers between salty and mocking at times.

I've never been more frustrated with a loss, EVER, in WoWS. This fucking pub trash cries about RELIC the entire game and refuses to do anything because of stuff that has happened in WoT. Trust me, watch this replay and you'll want to fucking stab someone. This probably would have been a win if he had actually just played the game instead of crying and complaining all fucking game like a fucking faggot.

https://wowreplays.com/Replay/34591

lMXNBwl.jpgyAoKOBn.jpg2n5kU4U.jpgpLtSOIR.jpg

Who? You didn't fry any trout...

Found one on the Asia server, 2600+ in Umikaze and 600+ in the German tier 2:

dark.png

Dickheads like this are the reason WG implements sandboxes, it reminds me of the BLAZE clam down there buying PZIIJ's because they need tier 2 to win...

See I could sort of imagine doing that because WoWs low tiers are 10x better than WoT. To actually play cripple tanks over and over, there's got to be something wrong with you. 

13 hours ago, publord said:

See I could sort of imagine doing that because WoWs low tiers are 10x better than WoT. To actually play cripple tanks over and over, there's got to be something wrong with you. 

Still sealclubbing though isn't it? Especially with such a nickname.
I remember the BLAZE clam used to do such things including platooning up at such low tiers on SEA.

Got up to Bogatyr on my (SEA cause I got no Russians and only went to T6 on the server) and should take about another 3-4 battles to unlock Svetty Liana

20 hours ago, 33nfidel said:

Still sealclubbing though isn't it? Especially with such a nickname.
I remember the BLAZE clam used to do such things including platooning up at such low tiers on SEA.

Got up to Bogatyr on my (SEA cause I got no Russians and only went to T6 on the server) and should take about another 3-4 battles to unlock Svetty Liana

Oh no doubt about that.

I just enjoyed wows low tiers far more than I ever did in wot. Its still pretty mindless compared to high tier, but that can actually be a positive quality after a day at work

On 4/16/2017 at 2:26 PM, RollerCoaster47 said:

I've never been more frustrated with a loss, EVER, in WoWS. This fucking pub trash cries about RELIC the entire game and refuses to do anything because of stuff that has happened in WoT. Trust me, watch this replay and you'll want to fucking stab someone. This probably would have been a win if he had actually just played the game instead of crying and complaining all fucking game like a fucking faggot.

https://wowreplays.com/Replay/34591

lMXNBwl.jpgyAoKOBn.jpg2n5kU4U.jpgpLtSOIR.jpg

Good gravy. Hopefully you sent that into tech support. Not only do they not cap, not spot, not support, but they SPELL IT OUT IN CHAT. That they won't do that, they threaten to sink their own allies, etc. Ugh.  (carry harder next time?  :P )

On 19/04/2017 at 0:36 PM, publord said:

Oh no doubt about that.

I just enjoyed wows low tiers far more than I ever did in wot. Its still pretty mindless compared to high tier, but that can actually be a positive quality after a day at work

Without a doubt. The Asia server is quite "special" too, there are some really good players there too. I was just surprised at 2930/3800 battles in tier 2. My account there used to sealclub (< 28%) as it had no premiums so I get the logic.

This one was in a NAGATO when I was in Kongo:

dark.png

Top tier shima player who will fire unnecessary torps into friendly smoke to ks a 20k hitpoint monty

The best part is he actually bracketed all his torps around his indicator, covering 2/3rds of my smoke. He saw nothing wrong with this at all.

He was on my team....in a Lex.  I never saw him launch anything but dbs.  While their Lex got 6 kills....and was was the last one alive

Hmmm  rip69 has 187 games in the Ranger avg dmg 13,174.  He has 197 games in the Indy at 12,271 avg dmg.  He has 108 games in the Bogue with 7,503 avg dmg. 

Aaaaah, AS load out queen, boy do we need more like him.

11 hours ago, BiggieD61 said:

Aaaaah, AS load out queen, boy do we need more like him.

It always seems like when a friendly CV says 'I'm running AS' that the expectation is that they should be able to keep enemy planes in check but usually the opposite happens. lol

If you do not read that your AS-carrier got the Clear Skies about 10 minutes into the game at latest, than either he's garbage or there's a titanic struggle going on in the air without anyone noticing.

Today I saw that Dad's Hideout has a warships clan. Coincidentally this was the same game that made me ragequit for the day

Shaming that thing in the FDG. Hid in the back of the map near C cap till the end of the game.

VicHXmj.jpg

dark.png

Emblematic of the sniping scum that failgrinds up to T10 BBs. Soon he will be in a GK taking up a top tier slot.

As if this shitty ship isn't bad enough to grind. 

Weekend teams...now on loss 6 in a row. Unable to do more than 30-40k damage because..it's a giant floating piece of flammable paper with no ability to fire back.

XYqojdv.jpg

Edit: ah the bullshit continues apace

Cnr9Z9D.jpg

dark.png

All this asshole had to do for us to get a 5 star Killer Whale victory was to take his Leander east through the center, and sail up the eastern side of the northern island to the exit point.

Instead, the fucker stopped and smoked, then fucking went reverse as his smoke faded out, reaping us a defeat.

I'm here to shame the shitters who insist on bringing t5 ships to Operations. An Emerald? Really? You fucking clown, whoever at WG didnt restrict it to tier 6 needs to be fired.

I haven't played operations, but to me it's the same dev's, which decided that divisioning +/-1 tier ships is a nice feature. Getting a Danae on your team in a tier 7 game is always a pleasure.

I sometimes wonder if or how they play their own game...