I got bored with tanks and starting looking through my attic and found my stash of legos from when I was younger, and started building.

Legos are awesomely soothing and relaxing, its like meditating almost. Here is what I ended up with after a couple days of fooling around. 

PpNHKY3.jpg

h7PzBEK.jpg

So post your Lego builds here! Lets see what WOTlabs can do!

I had Lego when I was younger and would spend hours each day building things, I built some epic things just from my imagination. Good times

I've been buying lego for a few years now when it's on sale. I live in a tiny town so there's only one place that has a few boxes, so it's rarely on sale, but sometimes when I go to the city I'm able to pick it up.

I prefer the city and star wars stuff the most, but I basically pick up anything that's about half off because it's good to stock pile it for when I have kids, or to give as gifts to my nieces or nephew when they're old enough for actual lego.

I bought my nephew a ton of duplo already, so the next year or two he'll be good to get some of it....although alot of it get built at work when I'm bored.

The coolest thing I have is the lego chess set that's like dwarves vs undead. I got it 6+ years ago, and never built it because I never had room until I bought a house.

chess-glossary_lego-chess_giant-castle-s

The coolest thing I have is the lego chess set that's like dwarves vs undead. I got it 6+ years ago, and never built it because I never had room until I bought a house.

chess-glossary_lego-chess_giant-castle-s

That is pretty freaking awesome :3

I kinda want to go back to my house and grab all my legos... but that's like a 14 hour drive now and most of the sets are missing pieces.

But my first "big" lego set was at age 9 and it was one of them lego trains (set #4559, the black and yellow high speed cargo/passenger train).  Built the entire thing all in one setting and god damn I loved that set.  I also really liked the bionicle stuff back when they first ran it, had a few of those sets as well.

I want to buy a bunch of lego technic stuff now but I don't have the money to spend on them, shit's expensive

I remember a few years ago, my brother had a project he was working on in school. To help him out, I built a space shuttle out of a box that just had a bunch of pieces in it, one of the large boxes of assorted pieces. Not a kit at all. It was the coolest damn thing I had built up to that point. I'll have to see if I can find any of the pictures.

My nieces and nephews are at the age where they are really starting to enjoy LEGOs.  I've become #1_Coolest_Uncle thanks to many years of LEGO building.

I remember in college after a break someone brought a tub of legos back to the dorm.  We didn't get anything done for a day or two after that.

My son is six and has started to get into Lego, especially now the Lego Jurassic Park sets have been released. So of course, I went and got all my lego (a massive black refuse bag full) from when I was a lad, and I now have more Lego to play with than anyone I've ever known. Sorry, he has more Lego to play with than anyone I've ever known.

I just got 2 Lego Sets from my local Wal-Mart for $9.26 each.

The Cargo Truck (from the city line-up my favourite line)

60020-1.jpg

Original retail- $39.99

A-Wing Starfighter (my second favourite line)

75003-1.jpg

Original retail- $24.99

I was just thinking the other day that it's be fun to go build some of the lego star wars stuff from when i was younger... but allll the legos are just in 1 giant bucket, and I recall the instruction manuals ot pretty beat up... XP