ireny

This is why we hate the M41 Walker Bulldog...

Hello blueberries,grapes and so on.

I know some of you told me to not spam the forums everytime I make a new video,and I did that.Until now.

This is the first video of its kind from Wot(i suppose) and I'd like to hear your opinions !

Don't lie to yourself and say you don't hate the Bulldog...if you see a watermelon (or above) platoon in the enemy team,you know u are fked.

Big shoutout to WJDE and T-D-U clans whose members helped me with this video !

Enjoy watching !

I feel so sorry for a couple of bushwanking fags who probably haven't contributed anything to the game so far most likely.

TD player and bot, same thing with different words these days.

Cmon,playing TDs is fun..don't tell me u didnt enjoy your Obj. 268

So 2 Tier 8 tds are sitting in a bush. May I ask why you were being useless non contributing?

You know that this was a setup right? It was not from a real game...

Not hating, you asked for my opinion.  You asked for my opinion, then you didn't like what you heard.  So now you consider my opinion invalid?

"that makes me dislike it even more".What? The fact that it was set up and not real makes u dislike it even more?

"that makes me dislike it even more".What? The fact that it was set up and not real makes u dislike it even more?

Yes, I'm sorry if that's not allowed by you. But I have my opinion, and since you asked me to express it, I will. I'm not trying to come of as offensive/hostile - I just don't like the content. Simple as that.

The fact that it was set up is exactly what makes it unfunny. I guess you had fun making it, but most of the people here are not gonna enjoy some staged video that tries to copy others.

When you watch something like Papoj and you know it happened in a real battle - then it could be funny.

The fact that it was set up is exactly what makes it unfunny. I guess you had fun making it, but most of the people here are not gonna enjoy some staged video that tries to copy others.

When you watch something like Papoj and you know it happened in a real battle - then it could be funny.

Indeed,we had fun...but..copy?