Trobs

Heavy Tank No. VI

Well, it's going to be buffed with the first batch of rebalanced premiums. It may actually become a decent machine, if they buff something meaningful, like mobility or some gun stats

15 minutes ago, Shoop_da_whoop said:

Well, it's going to be buffed with the first batch of rebalanced premiums. It may actually become a decent machine, if they buff something meaningful, like mobility or some gun stats

oh god...

The couple games i've had in it and i struggle to not do 1k...

More motivation to get the 3 top 5 games for it.

SEA server stronk, get more free tanks. The HT6 spam is making trying to 3 mark the Tiger I so much easier. I can jump like 0.5-1% every game. Just need to play more than 3 games  in it a session now.

16 hours ago, MagicalFlyingFox said:

SEA server stronk, get more free tanks. The HT6 spam is making trying to 3 mark the Tiger I so much easier. I can jump like 0.5-1% every game. Just need to play more than 3 games  in it a session now.

Buy KV3 and laugh as they can't penetrate you. :serb: 

So... it is worth now? I kinda liked it on test server, but mainly my Type 5 Heavy would enjoy to have better crew lol. 

(or maybe to train my O-Ho crew. Soon 5th skill :serb: ).

19 hours ago, Madner Kami said:

The extra penetration on the standard-rounds is superb. Finally no more bouncing off T34s.

Was playing my VK 30.01 P with the 88 on Redshire encounter, came across a T29 in a lower elevation(I was on the hill splitting the cap circle) and shot straight down at his upper plate

So yeah, RNG will still screw you over sometimes

2 hours ago, leggasiini said:

So... it is worth now? I kinda liked it on test server, but mainly my Type 5 Heavy would enjoy to have better crew lol. 

(or maybe to train my O-Ho crew. Soon 5th skill :serb: ).

It's still mediocre. The extra penetration just allows you to act as a T6-heavy now, where you had to use gold before, to play that role. DPM is high, accuracy, though derpy at times, is alright and the mobility is surprisingly good for a vehicle of that size (blind spot is hill climbing, but on flat terrain, you can almost act like a medium, when you are not top-tier). The gold-round still only has 171 penetration, because %WarGaming%, though, which is important to keep in mind, as you will see T8s frequently.

Relative to tier, I'd rate it as very good.

Bump for the Tankrewards September.

Level 4 (60 points): Your choice of either TOG II*, AC 4 Experimental, Heavy Tank No. VI or 14 days of Premium and five Garage slots

They Heavy no.6 is one of the options for getting 60 tickets/points.  AC4 appears to be junk.  I could take the TOG for Gold Value.

Do we have any reviews since the buff?

8 hours ago, NightmareMk9 said:

Bump for the Tankrewards September.

They Heavy no.6 is one of the options for getting 60 tickets/points.  AC4 appears to be junk.  I could take the TOG for Gold Value.

Do we have any reviews since the buff?

Tog is fun but crappy. As for the AC IV, it's not actually shit and plays more or less like a 3601 or Chi-To. Mobility is similar to the HT No.6 but it's a much better sniper and TD. I wouldn't call it a second line fighter since the turret profile is pretty big and 10HP/T is painful for short-range manuvers. The best thing to do is to pretend you're a TD much like the Panther at tier 7 and then close in for the kills lategame using your good snap-shot ability and top speed to mop up. Also has the best camo of all Tier 6 meds for some reason. 

39 minutes ago, Statpadderer said:

It will be 30% off this weekend on EU - is it worth buying on a discount?

Unless you want Japanese heavy crew trainer, then nope.

16 minutes ago, leggasiini said:

Unless you want Japanese heavy crew trainer, then nope.

How goes the 3-marking quest, Legga?

37 minutes ago, Felicius said:

How goes the 3-marking quest, Legga?

Not trying to 3 mark anything ATM, got other things to do (now farming free XP for Swedish tanks with 5x event and reserves)

Will try grind marks for Jap tiger some time after, and considering to retry O-Ni because i got quite close with it.

Got this for free today.. it's a lot better than the comments here suggested. Just like the real tiger.. there are many ways to bait people into bouncing shots into you due to the total lack of respect the armor gets.

Gun handling is just fine.. but then again, the crew went through the entire med and heavy line without free exp. (Post buff) penetration is workable against anything but tier 8 heavies.

Credit making is pretty decent.. beats my T34, funny enough.

Sweet, competitive dpm.

Nice view range as a bonus.

2 hours ago, Hally said:

Got this for free today.. it's a lot better than the comments here suggested. Just like the real tiger.. there are many ways to bait people into bouncing shots into you due to the total lack of respect the armor gets.

Gun handling is just fine.. but then again, the crew went through the entire med and heavy line without free exp. (Post buff) penetration is workable against anything but tier 8 heavies.

Credit making is pretty decent.. beats my T34, funny enough.

Sweet, competitive dpm.

Nice view range as a bonus.

It makes 750k credits if you sell it. I dont recommend any other course of action.

8 hours ago, Gryphon_ said:

It makes 750k credits if you sell it. I dont recommend any other course of action.

It makes twice that if you already had it. 

I agree with Hally. Everyone thinks it's crap so people don't respect you. Tank model camo is even better than XVM camo. 

19 minutes ago, hazzgar said:

It makes twice that if you already had it. 

I agree with Hally. Everyone thinks it's crap so people don't respect you. Tank model camo is even better than XVM camo. 

I don’t know it cant be that bad, 0.38 and better bloom than Tiger 1 at t6. 

12 hours ago, Gryphon_ said:

Well, for anyone that has access to tankrewards missions (not sure if it's NA only) I wouldn't recommend selling any tier 5s or 6s, as it's easy free gold when you're awarded a duplicate.  The more of them you have in your garage the more likely whatever tanks are on offer will be a duplicate.

Especially lately, as they've focused on simple XP grinds for a bulk of the points, and they all award XP boosters when you complete them, you stay booster neutral using a booster to get the mission out of the way quickly.

52 minutes ago, Kramburglar said:

Well, for anyone that has access to tankrewards missions (not sure if it's NA only) I wouldn't recommend selling any tier 5s or 6s, as it's easy free gold when you're awarded a duplicate.  The more of them you have in your garage the more likely whatever tanks are on offer will be a duplicate.

Especially lately, as they've focused on simple XP grinds for a bulk of the points, and they all award XP boosters when you complete them, you stay booster neutral using a booster to get the mission out of the way quickly.

You get silver not gold for it. 

10 minutes ago, Kramburglar said:

Not for tankrewards, you still get gold for duplicate tanks from those missions

Jesus forgot tankrewards existed. Yeah no tankrewards for EU. Fuck me for playing on EU.