Sexy_Tits

Apperently I'm Purple?!

Hi guys, just started playing WoT today. So here is a little about me:

I'm 24, Canadian, gud @ vidya games and I like hockey.

So, I started playing this game today, and I figured I'd play about 50 games and see if Id like it.

I love it. 

Such a good game, although it has its flaws. Anyway....

I started with a invite code (WOTLABS) and some gold. I purchased a Super Pershing, and a Type 64. I thought I sucked.....

Then I realized the player base of this game...

According to WOTLABS, I'm a Unicom. I think I'm actually terrible and I could be much better at this game then I am now. I played 40 of my 50 games in the Super Pershing and played around 3500 wn8 according to WOTLABS. My games in the Type 64 and T2 Light killed me. But I don't care. 

In the end, I really enjoy this game on top of apperently being good at it, which came as a huge surprise to me. Anyway, I came here for help to become better and to make friends! Thanks!        -Alex

P.S: People call me a "Reroll" what is that?

P.P.S: I really think my in-game name is funny, kinda funny how I haven't been banned yet!

Welcome. Out of curiosity, what lead you to buy those premium tanks when trying out the game? It's pretty much a completely different game at tier 8 versus tier 1. 

Welcome. Out of curiosity, what lead you to buy those premium tanks when trying out the game? It's pretty much a completely different game at tier 8 versus tier 1. 

I played the test server last week or something like that and I just bought all the cheap tier 8s, I also wanted a tier 6 so I kill those damn Hetzers that 1 shot my  T2 light 

Hi guys, just started playing WoT today. So here is a little about me:

I'm 24, Canadian, gud @ vidya games and I like hockey.

So, I started playing this game today, and I figured I'd play about 50 games and see if Id like it.

I love it. 

Such a good game, although it has its flaws. Anyway....

I started with a invite code (WOTLABS) and some gold. I purchased a Super Pershing, and a Type 64. I thought I sucked.....

Then I realized the player base of this game...

According to WOTLABS, I'm a Unicom. I think I'm actually terrible and I could be much better at this game then I am now. I played 40 of my 50 games in the Super Pershing and played around 3500 wn8 according to WOTLABS. My games in the Type 64 and T2 Light killed me. But I don't care. 

In the end, I really enjoy this game on top of apperently being good at it, which came as a huge surprise to me. Anyway, I came here for help to become better and to make friends! Thanks!        -Alex

P.S: People call me a "Reroll" what is that?

P.P.S: I really think my in-game name is funny, kinda funny how I haven't been banned yet!

As you said you're just a novice at this point, so yes you do actually suck. Luckily for you, you've come to the right place to learn how NOT to suck. You maybe purple right now, but that's only because of the small amount of battles you've had, and anyone who understands statistics knows that luck tends to have a huge impact on small sample sizes.

Anyways, welcome.

As you said you're just a novice at this point, so yes you do actually suck. Luckily for you, you've come to the right place to learn how NOT to suck. You maybe purple right now, but that's only because of the small amount of battles you've had, and anyone who understands statistics knows that luck tends to have a huge impact on small sample sizes.

Anyways, welcome.

I think I can do better than what I have now to be honest, but thanks for the kind words of help, I will definitely have a read of some help guides

Name change in 3, 2, 1...

Welcome aboard.

Re-roll is someone who creates a new account to 'reset' his game stats to reflect unicum/superunicum status. Typically, they have a couple tier 8 premiums for the credit grinding and a couple grossly OP high tier tanks to pad their stats. Low battle count. Unicum or Super unicum overall with the recent very close. 

If anyone dared to boast their re-roll acct with a 55% w/r and slightly above unicum overall... this community would be have a good laugh. With that said, you're off to a strong start. The bar is set quite high here.

Im going say you are a re-roll, 34 battles 2066 avg dmg on T26E4 very hard to believe for someone who just played on the test server some.

He could have looked at the wotlabs forums before then to get a feel for how to do well

Im going say you are a re-roll, 34 battles 2066 avg dmg on T26E4 very hard to believe for someone who just played on the test server some.

Who says history doesn't repeat itself? I'm having déjà vu of Victrix's introduction thread. 

When I had 50 battles under my belt I didn't even knew about mods, not even about half of the stuff that was on my screen let alone understand what those WN(well it was eff back then) numbers meant or better yet that they even existed.

You know this seems a bit suspicious from my side, buying a SP and Type64 both of which are pretty good to pad with. I've never started a game and spent 40€ or more after a few hours and manage to play good T8 battles not to mention you have 3 tanks, all premiums.

Not pointing any fingers just showcasing my opinion.

Welcome abroad nonetheless.

84.48% hit rate 2.1 K/D  for a crew on first skill in a tier 8 less than 50 battles, dudes a re-roll or the start of the greatest player to ever play this game

So you were visiting Wotlabs before you even started playing WoT(a game that this whole forum is 99% about) Seems legit, 100%. I just don't get what's your point with this thread.

Lol, cause this game is so hard... for someone who's had experience thinking critically in other games and has already gotten his feet wet, doing 9 shots of damage in a tank with limited mm, tier 10 penetration and excellent frontal armor and depression isn't that hard.

I think the difficulty of this game is over rated, I think people just get overwhelmed or are just shit and don't bother to think about what they're doing/are slow.

Victrix showed up out of nowhere and was pulling almost purple in his IS-6, its not unbelievable that for some people its just intuitive.

That being said, putting a few dollars down on a Spershing and Type 64 are pretty good choices... 

Who says history doesn't repeat itself? I'm having déjà vu of Victrix's introduction thread. 

See the thing was vic was he didnt know 80% of the game mechanics still. He knew how to shoot shit and not to poke when he was reloading. And got blue doing just that.

I played the test server last week or something like that and I just bought all the cheap tier 8s, I also wanted a tier 6 so I kill those damn Hetzers that 1 shot my  T2 light 

Wait hold on. You have to be registered before june 20th to be a part of this recent test. But yet, your account was only created today. You're definetly not telling us something.

So I still don't think he's a re-roll... but he has maybe had some coaching and help from a friend. In anycase, who fuckin cares.

WoTlabs now gives a shit about rerolls?

Lmao shiggy diggy.

I don't think we care about rerolls... But is it too much to ask that people just admit that they're rerolling?