Sexy_Tits

Apperently I'm Purple?!

Who the fuck cares if he's a reroll IMO.  So what, if he is great his personal decision, if not, great he gets to learn how to be a unicum :)

account was created today, don't you have to have a registered account for test server?

to be 100% honest, while this is no Reroll, I have read many guides before and have LOTS OF experience in WT:GF, I also made an account on the test named "baddie_Forever" but it only has 10 games on it and a tier 2....

At 1-2k battles you'll be able to see if he's a reroll if you really care enough (Inflated WR, tank choice, skipped tier 6/8 by doing strongholds/tb's ect).

It doesn't matter lmao.

Amongst other things.

http://forum.wotlabs.net/index.php?/profile/14119-mister_derp/&status=54532&type=status

Edit: Not that I care, I'm just having a bit of fun :music:

Edited by PityFool

Quick question though. I haven't down-voted anything in a week, so why am I unable to down-vote this? 

Does it say you have run out of downvotes or what?

Very nice, I'm sorry I didn't spot that :facepalm:

I should have just pasted the link below the image.

Anyway, who cares about rerolls? It's forum trolls that I don't like.

Does it say you have run out of downvotes or what?

I haven't been able to down vote anything today either. It says I'm out of votes.

Well fuck... this is the last time I give people the benefit of the doubt. Time to go back to trusting my instincts. It's Cunt time.

Haha, knew it. No one hits purple right off the bat this late in the game's life and stays there. Especially with a 55% winrate and purple WN8. I'm dying, RIP sides.

Anyways, gas thread, ban OP

You know, we shouldn't laugh at him. It's pretty sad that he's so desperate for attention, up to the point where he rerolls and create a thread just to get people to notice him. I find that pretty sad.

OP, please get some help - you have certain issue. If you need someone to talk to, PM me.

edit: Actually, don't contact me.  You're pathetic...upvoting your own post on an alt.

Damn your life must be miserable. For once my signature text is applicable to someone here:

You will never be noticed. You're a bad reroll, a sad human being. You have an inflated sense of self worth. You will never be considered relevant, no one will ever care about anything you do or say. Your autistic behavior will haunt you to the end of your life. 

d68ea84aaa8bb5d7cc3d75a4b70a2097.png

Who the fuck cares if he's a reroll IMO.  So what, if he is great his personal decision, if not, great he gets to learn how to be a unicum :)

I don’t think that anyone actually cares if he’s a re-roll, after all re-rolls are still good players, you are not a shitter, make a new account and instantly everything changes. But when you come here, and lie to the community for some type of recognition or acceptance like we are complete dumb asses, then that’s just rude.