Intumesce

M4A1 Revalorisé - New French Tier 8 Tank

I think it will be a great one trick pony if it gets buffed slightly.
It currently has 2.8s aim time and -5 depression. Buff that to 2.5 and -6/7 and it will be good.
Otherwise its slow speed, nonexistent armor, and crappy bloom will make it not worth playing.

Huge tanks without any gundepression always giving me nightmares. I already cursed the VK A for this but this thing even got one degree less depresson :/

Give this thing less alpha but better gun stats. I know it is a L7 style gun and they normally do 390 alpha but hey, it is a game. And the german KT 105mm gun also does only 320dmg. And I would trade 70alpha for better gun stats and more dpm any time.

dat shell velocity at tier 8. Siimcy fgt would fap to its redline capabilities.

Meh, if I can get it for gold instead of real money, I'll buy it with tourney winnings. Blue sherman is neat looking. Otherwise, seems like a garbage tank. Probably pretty amusing to troll strongholds in, though.

I noticed that too. It's about the same as the IS-5 APCR rounds (i.e. laser beam).

Oh yes, this could work. :D

Lets see if it'll be on the test server because I'm interested how it performs, looks funny model wise. :D

Looks like a good tank for strongholds.......that's pretty much it though.  It's too slow to flank, the penetration is a bit low if it runs into tier 10 tanks (and it's too slow to get around most of them)

It's a tourney gold tank for me :) Blue sherman looks gud doe

This tank should relate to the CDC like how the Firefly contrasts with the Cromwell. For its reduced mobility, it should have equivalent or greater penetration, not less.

wtf 200 mm pen apcr, do they expect this thing to be a good flanker??

Do we know about the gold ammo yet?

Hey guys, at least the mantlet will be able to bounce same tier mediums sometimes.  It's got that going for it I guess.

Otherwise, this tank looks like an absolute shitbox with how it is right now.  A buff to gun performance would be nice for it.

Looking at the stats I would rather compare it to the IS-3 instead of the FCM due to similar mobility and 390 alpha-gun

It gets similar acceleration to the IS-3, a little bit better tracktraverse, a wooping 2 kph-increase in topspeed as well as an overwhelming 4% increase in dpm, for that it trades:

-minus 25mm of normal penetration (and the goldrounds are much worse)

-It gets a better aimingtime, but due to the shitty bloomvalues it will end up aiming longer

-Any form of armor, the gunmantlet can occasionally bounce guns with less than 200 pen, but only where the mantlet and the actual armor overlap, there is a giant hole behind the mantlet so you have to be really unlucky to bounce on that thing, you also cannot sidescripe against 120mm+ guns due to overmatching...

-Same crappy gundepression of the IS-3 plus it is bigger.

-less health, which isn´t too much of an issue though

Comparing it to the FCM though is hilarious though, except for the alpha damage it is worse than the FCM in every way.