So since I don't see any dedicated mobile game thread, figures I'll start one in case someone were to be in the same conundrum as mine where you're either in a trip, can't access a PC or Laptop and only have your trusty smartphone lying around. 

Do correct me if I am mistaken at points. 

I'll be posting review/recommendations in separate post and link them to the OP, for easier archiving and editing. Feel free to add yours :3 

Eclipse of Illusion

BattleHeart Legacy

Eclipse of Illusion
Genre : JRPG
Developer/Publisher : KEMCO

Price :Since currency exist, I don't know how much it is in $ but I bought it for Rp. 12000 or 1$

Outline : The feared bounty hunter Raya is on a standard mission from the Guild to eliminate a group of thieves. But then she meets Theo, who has gotten himself mixed up with her targets. She ends up having to take him to the nearby town, and the story continues from there...

Change Classes and customize your Summoned Armor in RPG Eclipse of Illusion!
Watch and enjoy as its characters’ complicated emotions play out and intertwine in this rich story. 

Gameplay : 7/10
From all the kemco games I've played, this by far,  is the easiest one to beat, only notable fights are the boss ones and creeps only serves as fodder. They get powercreeped fast. However some redeeming feature is the class selection the game have, it got quite the variations to keep the fight interesting enough and opens up for interesting character mixes. 
BGM : 8/10
With the standard BGM to be somewhat off for the casual atmosphere, it fits for the fighting scenes, the OST they used is good and perfectly align with the game story and atmosphere. 

Story : 10/10
At first I was about to rate it 8, then I kept playing, getting close to the climax, I changed my mind and thinking of giving it a 9, kept playing it again to the final and my heart weeps at the ending. Then they added the after story. 10/10 I nearly cri. The story felt somewhat awkward or klutzy at start but it gets more refined to the middle with more plot points added and characters introduced, and by the time it hits the climax, it was well woven. Objectively its a 9, subjectively its a 10.

Overall : 9/10
Despite its repetitive nature of the fights, the game have enough plot to keep you going and the characters you get have interesting traits and background also the ones you face, to my surprise, have an interesting motive, notably, Borgnorg and Reul. The game addition of allowing you to use summoned armor and voice acting adds to the fun. As a fan of things involving mechs/bots what they did in the game is a good incentive. The voice acting in the games really adds to the fighting scenes, despite you won't be hearing dialogues with VA and only certain moments, it adds value to what there is. I'd be lying if I didn't feel warm and fuzzy when I press that summon armor button for each character and the sequence start. For what price it offers? You'll get more than you pay for. I'm actually surprised there's only 1k ish download of it. 
Now like most kemco products, they have in app purchase with borderline cheat effect, but you can get those stuff without buying em and you can do just fine without. 

BattleHeart Legacy

Genre: ARPG/Dungeon Crawler

Stores: iPhone App Store, $5 Unsure if available on other platforms

Gameplay: 9/10, You are a mercenary/looter who runs around and does quests. When you level up through killing stuff, you gain attribute points. Speaking of which, when you find your character inventory/stat screen, you gain access to all stats available, from crit chance to total health to attack speed, which makes min-maxing at high levels easy-peasy. Anyhow, back to attributes. When you gain these points, you can spend them at various vendors to gain skills. These vendors vary from Knights to Battlemages to Necromancers to Karate Masters. There currently is no cap on skill points/levels. Once you beat the game, you are given the option to start new game+, a variation of a new game except you retain all skills you had previously, this may also allow you to gain access to skill vendors you may have killed in the previous game.

Graphics: 7/10, aside from the landscape, the art style and graphical effects mesh well, but the more mobs you place on-screen, the more it looks like someone barfed all over it. The only other thing to note is that when you enter "The Colosseum" and get to high levels, the graphic effects start bugging out due to RAM issues (methinks it's RAM). Overall, aside from the occasional onscreen clutter and bugging out, it's looks pretty.

Story: 2/10, there are so precious few story elements (mikamobile is like a 2-man team or so, they need more people and deserve the credit) that the story is barely worth mentioning, the main plot is to beat these 3 bosses and train yourself along the way through dungeons to get better gear until you can beat the final boss (a real challenge).

Music: 6/10 Unnoticable. The sound effects are so copious that the BGM is drowned out. However, in some instances, you can hear it and it's ok.

Overall: 7/10, the game is mostly about the action, since few story elements exist. I think it's a worthwhile game to play that offers a lot if you're just into beating a tough game, due to the difficulty of the final boss. And even after that, you can mix and match skills to create specialized skillsets.

Only play two games, both on iPhone. Both free but with 'in-app purchases'. Both are also quite 'light' the kind of thing you play while taking a shit.

Fallout Shelter - a farmville like base builder. Build a vault, manage resource production, expand vault, get more dwellers (broadcast or breeding), send dwellers into wasteland to get weapons/armour, protect against 'incidents' (raider attacks, radroach infestation, fire), rinse and repeat.

Magic Piano - a musical skill game where you tap with 1, 2, 3 or 4 fingers as the notes come down to all kinds of songs. Like guitar hero, perhaps? Do songs, get xp, level up, get more songs, repeat.

Only play two games, both on iPhone. Both free but with 'in-app purchases'. Both are also quite 'light' the kind of thing you play while taking a shit.

Fallout Shelter - a farmville like base builder. Build a vault, manage resource production, expand vault, get more dwellers (broadcast or breeding), send dwellers into wasteland to get weapons/armour, protect against 'incidents' (raider attacks, radroach infestation, fire), rinse and repeat.

Magic Piano - a musical skill game where you tap with 1, 2, 3 or 4 fingers as the notes come down to all kinds of songs. Like guitar hero, perhaps? Do songs, get xp, level up, get more songs, repeat.

Tried playing fallout shelter, had 16 residents until 2 back-to-back rad-roach attacks killed half of the population. Ragequit. I also am pretty bad at those types of base-building games. Especially when you have 4 hours between playtime, you come back and you wind up with everyone dead.

If you ever have the money to waste I think you'll love DEEMO, only thing that holds me back from getting the game is how the publisher market their games. They basically put the price of Free but to progress further you have to purchase content, and with the chance of you needing to re purchase or hassled with dealing with issues regarding the made purchase if you ever uninstall it. Stoey wise its so good and the music selection is great. 

Currently playing and may write a review of in the future :

School Idol Festival

Gun Girls

BTD Battles

Potion Maker

10b Wives 

Tower of Saviors

World of Tanks Blitz (deleted for memory space)

7 Words

MLB Manager 2015 - OOTP on the cellphone

Landrule - for my risk needs

Hungry Shark - for when I'm bored

1941 - for my Axis and Allies needs

Moron Test

I've desperately been searching for a proper city builder or game like Capitalism 2 with no success.