Masterpupil2

What's The Dumbest Shit You've Ever Done With Your Money?

Look at this huge fucking monitor I bought. I for some reason thought 27 inches was a lot smaller, this fucker covers my whole desk.

5KzSBHA.jpg

n0gyg5A.jpg

That being said, what was the dumbest thing you've ever done with your well-earned money? 

Bought at least a dozen or two Steam games a few times while they were on sale and I haven't played any of them. rip 100-150 dollars.

I bought an iPod (not sure what model) years ago because my friend wanted to talk to me when he's at school.
He talked to me like once or twice then we became distant with each other.

There's a few things I think was just dumb:

1. Buy a non custom build gaming computer. (Few years ago)

2. Buy a call of duty game 

3. Eve online subscription 

I bought a 27" monitor for $900. I love it though, so no regrets there.

The dumbest thing I have ever done with my money is that I have spent upwards of $3000 on WoT. I just wish I had more people encouraging me to quit, because before I did quit, I hadn't enjoyed the game for months and months. At least I won't be spending any more on it.

Bought at least a dozen or two Steam games a few times while they were on sale and I haven't played any of them. rip 100-150 dollars.

This.

i've bought pretty much every prem in wot that has appeared on sale either in the prem shop or tech tree or as a bundle, and probably will get those i don't eventually.. Of course most of them were bought on discount/sale, so i haven't given as much money to wg as bjshnog :)

Letting the money rot on my bank account was the dumbest :) Better to spend it before I am old and grey or even dead.

I gave money to WG.

X0Fl3N7.gif

I bought the T34 way back when with real money

then proceeded to try and effectively use it with 8fps whilst being a potato

Um I think the cake is taken by me spending 50 dollars on the wrong form of synthetic oil at a jiffy lube (had a coupon sue me I didn't change my own oil once) and then my passat hemorrhaging it into the mechanics bay before they could properly remove it and replace it. 

I started playing a "free to play" game. 

I may have gotten countless hours of fun out of it, but I will also never get that time back. 

Some Steam games purchased to play for 10 minutes (full priced)

Buying the Superpershing after like 200-300 games as a 100- wn8 tomato

Buying a bike, forget to lock it, have to buy another bike the next day

Spending a shitton on beer only to remember nothing the next day (this happens to me more than it should)

Arriving back home from a night like above, log into WoT, play 30 games, win nothing. Then proceed to spend my free XP or gold on random crap. Wake up the next day with a new tank and no gold.

Paying €100 for a party in which you can drink for free all night. Arrive stupidly drunk, drink one beer and for the rest water, and that me drinking water is the only thing I remember

Paying €50 for a 10 minute cab ride because I didn't look up the currency exchange rate before hand.

I bought a 27" monitor for $900. I love it though, so no regrets there.

The dumbest thing I have ever done with my money is that I have spent upwards of $3000 on WoT. I just wish I had more people encouraging me to quit, because before I did quit, I hadn't enjoyed the game for months and months. At least I won't be spending any more on it.

I can't even think of $3000 worth of things to buy in WoT. Don't you just top out at maybe 1k?