Question

I just want to know if  the +445 really, really,  REALLY, annul a part of enemies cammo.

For exemple, if I put situation awareness on my M41 doge as 3rd skill, it will spot a camping TD on 350m from me than it would spot without the skill that increases viewrange.

7 answers to this question

I don't understand the question completely in the OP

But 445+ VR means that you can max spot something from that range, but within that range it will pierce through camo ratings. VR always takes camo ratings into account, you could compare it to a pair of binoculars with the range of 445m. One with dirty lenses won't let you detect everything as well as one with clean lenses would, it's simple really. 

Having 450m+ VR doesn't equal being able to detect stuff with better camo like ru meds/tds/lights even from 400m range without them shooting.

Play with it to learn how much VR you need to detect say 62a/obj 268/rhm/1390 by which VR: http://www.wotinfo.net/en/camouflage

Having 450m+ VR doesn't equal being able to detect stuff with better camo like ru meds/tds/lights even from 400m range without them shooting.

Play with it to learn how much VR you need to detect say 62a/obj 268/rhm/1390 by which VR: http://www.wotinfo.net/en/camouflage

Yeah but this isn't special for above 445m VR. A tank with 400 VR will most likely never spot anything at 400m because of camo values/bushes or whatever blocking line of sight

445 m is the max spotting range. That's the max distance anything can be spotted at even if you have 9001 m view range.

View range has no theoretical limit and is the value your tank gets versus the enemy tank camo rating. So if the enemy tank has high a camo rating, and they're at 300 m, you might not spot them even if your tank has 350 m of view range, unless they fire which negates most of their camo rating. However, if you have 9001 m of view range, you will spot any tank up to 445 m away.

Couple rules i take:

assume everyone im a tier 10 tank has at least 450VR.

assume a safe distance to shoot without been spotted is 400m. If you have camo crew.

The Camo Wars is serious business.