Squidroid

T110E5 Equipment

Vents vs Optics  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Which equipment is best for the 3rd slot on the T10E5?

I'm aware of a post similar to this one existing already, but it was back in 2012/2013, so recent changes in accuracy, nerfs and buffs, as well as the addition of new tanks may make those information obsolete, so I just wanted to create a new post to see what everyone thinks now.

I already have a Vertical Stabilizer and Gun Rammer on my T110E5, but I don't know whether Vents or Optics is better nowadays for the 3rd equipment slot.

My T110E5 crew is 69% through on their 3rd skill and here's what I have so far:

Commander: BIA, 6th sense, repairs

Driver: BIA, repairs, clutch breaking

Gunner: BIA, repairs, snap shot

Loader: BIA, safe stowage, repairs

Just wanna know y'all opinions, thanks :)

It depends on your play style. If you play the E5 aggressively at medium to close ranges, take Vents. If you would like some more fexibility to the tank and have it function better as a fat medium, take optics.

400VR, maximise performance without food it goes 455 or 465VR (maybe).

I till working free exp to jump to e5 from T32. And I trained my crews from SP will get 4skills.

I exhausted to train my crew to 5skills. Though 1 skills need 1m++ exp (when in 5-7skills) (1-3 skills = easy about 1-2 months). And it give me more cancer to wot game and much consume 100++ battles per week

M103 is not worth bypassing if you have a crew @IanSanJR. Just get the 2nd gun and the turret and it's very playable... get all modules and it's even more playable...  but free-exp to the E5... M103 is not that horrible. 

doesnt matter, I did double crew in m60 it was for M48 and I got female crew. I switch female crew for m48 and give rest old crew m60 to E5

Keep in mind I only have 12 matches in the E5 so far...but so far it seems quite similar to the M103.  Slight buffs to RoF, accuracy, acceleration, turning, and top speed.  Solid buff to front turret, but it's still no T32 or T29 - I don't try to tank shots even with the front turret, and the techniques I do use in the E5 are pretty much how I work in the M103: point turret at enemy, wiggle wiggle wiggle, shoot, WASDSDWAWASADWSDS while reloading.  Frontal turret bounces some shots in both tanks - decent armor on E5, weird angles on M103.  Both get turret penned easily if you sit motionless - roof on M103, tumor on E5.

Bully mediums, flank heavies.  Reverse speed is painful on both, as is the case with all American heavies, but mobility is otherwise solid.

TL, DR: Don't skip the M103.  The M103 will let you learn the techniques for the E5 one tier lower.