zapyoug

Having fun playing cancer

waitwaitwait put down the torches and pitchforks pls no bulli

I swearsz I was only doing it f. or the female crew members becuase light tenks r hurd 

but yeah with that out of the way

I went through SPG misisons 1-14 with the tier 5 french arty and I have actually had fun (battle assistant is a must) 

doing so I have had most of the notfun shit about this game go away

-I dont get clicked (oh the irony)

-no xvm sniping 

-who gives a fuck if someone else is spamming apcr at me 

-generally less bulli

as far as the actual gameplay goes, the french tier 5 arty is fast, relatively maneuverable, has enough depression to defend itself and ohmygodwhythefuck does an accurate tier 5 arty have 230 pen APCR rounds it can fire at you. seriously what in the actual fuck 

12 second reload keeps me actually playing the game too so its not just click and go AFK with everything combined giving it some nice carry potential, especially when tooned

here was my last game in the tier 5 http://wotreplays.com/site/2033363#airfield-zapyoug-amx_13_105_am_mle_50 (70 dmg off SPG15 so I went off and did it in the teir 6 as it was just unlocked) and that is actually a pretty hilarious replay on its own 

overall, it kinda feels like playing TDs with the magik ability to shoot over walls and out of render distance 

oh and I am burning in hell for this

I've been doing arty missions too, I pretty much gave up on pub battles. And yes, it's relaxing. No xvm sniping, almost never getting clicked, and you don't have to deal with shit like pubbies blocking your retreat or your shots.

Did use the t5 murican arty for the stug missions to get a missing girl on my E-75. I had to ask some clanmates to fail toon with me to make those 2K dmg games though.

I did grieve at a 60% W/R after not playing arty in 3 years. All hail the faggot assistant I guess. After that I stopped though. The simple truth is I don't like playing arty, it's quite boring to me.

-I dont get clicked (oh the irony)

-who gives a fuck if someone else is spamming apcr at me 

^^This. Especially the not getting clicked part is the most fun thing about arty. Removes a lot of pressure and the main reason for WoT induced rage for me (srsly, I am almost at the point where the only reason why I get mad in WoT is arty).
It's especially fun if you get one of the few maps that make counter battery fire viable. Nothing is as delicious as clicker tears when they only manage one shot before getting one shot.
Plus watching replays/youtube from our local arty pros is quite interesting. Skilled arty is so much worse... Now only to get there.
There's also not that much pressure to carry because your driving arty.

Only reason why I will burn in hell for this is because I started to eat fruit during the S-51's reload. However that is severely limited since trying to git gud@HElobbers means you often need both hands.

Just imagine every sub 50%er you click is one of those main forum guys always yammering about "arty whiners" and the guilt goes away.

I run xvm and don't shoot purple players. I've been focusing below average players and then tell them to find arty cover.

I started playing arty (tier 5 American) also for the girl crew, because trying to get the last couple of light tank missions is driving me nuts (just won't give me a decent scouting map, and if I do get one, it's a tier 5 game and no one shoots what I spot). I agree it's strangely relaxing because there seems so much less pressure. You kind of tend to go "well, arty has much RNG and it only fires every 20 seconds, so I can't expect too much" and you just sit there and click. I'm trying to learn how it works and figure out good spots, so I'm not switching off too much between shots yet (having to move around a lot because I find the spots I'm at usually aren't brilliant).

Biggest issue I've found using tier 5 arty is that low-tier games have low HP totals and people die off so damned quickly! Sometimes the game is all but over before you've even fired twice. I also apparently suck quite a bit - only 400 average damage and sub-50% win rate, which isn't helping my recent/overall. :(

*snip*

oh and I am burning in hell for this

LOL.

All the reasons you listed about why it's actually calming/fun to click people because you got clicked I understand cause that's how I have an m40. The first tank line I started is the American arty line, and I'm only at tier 8. But every time I get clicked several times in a row, I just load up that for a game or two. I suck at it and my wr in the thing is below 50, but when you pen a bulba re-roll, in a light tank, with AP, on himmlesdorf, through a window. It's all worth it.

But yeah, low tier arty pen is stupid, I was playing a game in me is3 last night, came up on a m44 at the end, and he pens me, through the side OF AN IS3 WITH HEAT. Like, wut.

Arty can be very frustrating to play with its extreme RNG and the feeling of doom when a flank collapses, but those times when you peg somebody for a 1000 damage - totally worth it.  :)

I run xvm and don't shoot purple players. I've been focusing below average players and then tell them to find arty cover.

OWOymLE.png

Nice to see that I'm not the only one using reverse XVM cancer focus.

Then there's the times a red/yellow player is in melee, I don't hold the shot. I fire into the melee with no care whether I hit the ally. After all, red/yellow arty players do that to me all the time.

Also nuking a tank on the move and telling him to "stop camping" is kinda fun.

Most fun of all is 261 AP.

I snap shot an IS-7 with AP and penned his upper plate at 50 meters, then told him to stop moving in a straight line.

The best part is the orange players I click who play arty themselves actually explain why arty is broken when I tell them to stop camping. It's like they know arty is a problem, but forget is as soon as they get in one.

yes......yes you are.

How is OTL taking this?

He doesn't seem too upset but he hasn't actually played with zap. Zap's been making me carry him while he clicks things. At least he has the tier 6 now so I don't feel as bad playing tanks that can actually stuff instead of playing the crusader.

ITT: Secret arty lovers

Joining the club, this was the reason why I had an S-51.  When I was just having one of those days, I'd jump in the S-51, get out my fapping hand, and click bads while preaching "fair and balanced stop camping"

I sold it though because i felt dirty (and I wanted the obj 416 but I'm a poor)

now I'm thinking about rolling an alt account to go up the american line

Only reason why I will burn in hell for this is because I started to eat fruit during the S-51's reload.

Don't worry, the ones who fap with their other hand while clicking have a deeper level of hell to enjoy.

yes......yes you are.

How is OTL taking this?

He once tried to kill me in his Lorr 155 51. The match ended swiftly in my team's favor, but some douchenozzle in an arty on my team clicked his arty just before I killed him. emot-argh.gif 

The only fun I've ever had while playing arty is running it in triple platoons.  Typing things like "Stop Camping", "Get Balanced", "Arty is Hard", "I'm shooting gold rounds for no real reason", "Out-skilled", "I'm eating Doritos while I play" as you coordinate fire and vaporize pubbies usually gets a lively discussion going.

But otherwise you have to be slightly brain-dead to play arty very much.

Well, what am i gonna do with this torchfork now?

Don't worry, the ones who fap with their other hand while clicking have a deeper level of hell to enjoy.

What if you fap with both hands and click with your dick?