So I just got back into playing tanksies but don't have a lot of guys willing to platoon with me anymore, and that is something that needs immediate fixing.

My stats are bad, especially recents but i guess thats something one can expect after a long break and loads of arty/tds stock tanks that i've been playing for missions. I still pull purple numbers in my favourite tanks even though I can't into overlord yet but thats not much to brag about since I guess anyone would carry his weight in batchat after 2600 battles

I have basically all the tanks a commander would ever want to field in CW/SHs other than some i've sold and 50b/e100 that im grinding right now. Well, there is arty too but one 261 is enough for me thank you very much! Its not like im very good with arty/tds anyways..

I like to play with people that don't flame pubbies too much and can carry their weigh in tier X too. If your clan consists of such folks and You don't require players to attend CW a fixed number of days a week im Your new token blue shitter.

I like playing CW and SH (even played ESL back in the day) but due to my work/social life i wont be able to play much clanu warsies, so if thats an issue, im not your man.

Obligatory cat pick in spoiler (i hope i got i right!)

kpyj001.JPG

@shifty there is one and im there to be found (the ingame channel) pretty much every time im playing tanks :)

@_exo added you to friendlist, expect toonvites to come your way in the immediate future 

Didn't you used to be in QSF?

Join the rest of us in LAVA, come say hi on TS, join for platoons and when your recent is up a little stick in an application too :)