The_Illusi0nist

Do you listen to music when you play?

Not as in in-game music, but something like Spotify or Google Play. Anyone?  Personally I listen to "actiony" music... like stuff from the Bourne series.

Lots of electronic music (pretty much what I listen to whenever). Feels weird playing without it.

I do frequently, sometimes it's pandora if my internet connection can take it. Otherwise I bought most of the Audio Machine albums which is some pretty epic stuff. Some movie soundtracks too. I don't see that it has any effect on my ability to play. Sometimes I can't hear the autism chaos that occurs in ts, so I pause it, but pub play I usually will. Some many other great games have good music to go along with it, and wot's music sucks. 

I listen to music when I solopub.  My playlist right now consists of the entire collective works of Scissor Sisters, Faith No More, and Slayer on random shuffle.

If I'm playing with someone I don't listen to music as I'm more likely to be chatting and joking around and then the music is distracting to that end.

I have my WoT client sound set so it pretty much only has the sounds the tanks themselves make (driving, firing, getting shot, ricochets) and then the 6th sense sound.  Everything else is turned off as best I can.

Yeah, only ambient music though; anything with (distinguishable) vocals tend to throw me off.

Like this:

yes, Ive got a 1000 song playlist on spotify with a massive mix of genres. If im tryhard solopubbing i find some electronic/trance/dubstep playlist and just listen to that. Ingame music is terribad

No Touch of Grey?!

Thats an 80s hit, almost 10 years after this. However I was listening to a hot 1984 show earlier this week that had it as the closer. 

I listen to vocaloid when playing arty sometimes 

for normal tanks its too distracting unless Im really just kinda bored on top of my pixeltonks game 

wub wub wub