Solono

Anime Thread 3.1: It's Entertaining Only If You Masturbate

3,649 posts in this topic

4.0 in high school, so easy lol. I'm white and I managed that. I just hope you have a better school system than I did in rural Ga. I was wholly unprepared for how hard college would be. I'm just lucky that I'm naturally pretty smart at school related stuff. I feel really bad for people that actually had to invest lots of time studying and didn't know how to from the shitty high school education we got.

Nope, it's broken, easy to exploit and not worth giving a fuck about. My LA final project was the only thing left that could bump my grade down, and I did it with my partner the day it was due, during lunch. We didn't have access to scissors so instead of cutting shit out, we printed a bunch of a stuff folded the paper so that the blank space around the pictures wouldn't show and glued it on. Turned it in right after the period started and...

We got a fucking B+ for it and my grade stayed at an A from all the previous padding. GG

Not even two episodes into Mondaiji and I feel like know this is going to be very similar to No Game No Life. 

Nope, it's broken, easy to exploit and not worth giving a fuck about. My LA final project was the only thing left that could bump my grade down, and I did it with my partner the day it was due, during lunch. We didn't have access to scissors so instead of cutting shit out, we printed a bunch of a stuff folded the paper so that the blank space around the pictures wouldn't show and glued it on. Turned it in right after the period started and...

I thought my high school was easy. Damn guy. Well you're still a freshman I think, just take it easy and watch animu:QBFlip:. What I would do to go back to a life where I could just dick about in school.

Lol such a common trope. Which ones have you watched

I typed that like a shitter, I have watched many ones of magic, not too many of academy ones. I'd like to watch something that's serious, maybe like the opposite spectrum of something like dxd that can have a bit of fun, but a good story

I typed that like a shitter, I have watched many ones of magic, not too many of academy ones. I'd like to watch something that's serious, maybe like the opposite spectrum of something like dxd that can have a bit of fun, but a good story

Unfortunately, fantasy and highschool tend to mix poorly for anything other than 3edgy5me, harem or comedy. That said, have you tried Yuuki Yuuna?

Righty, what if, your parents is aware of the school nature hence why they worry more for your "personality" 

Righty, what if, your parents is aware of the school nature hence why they worry more for your "personality" 

Well, they always stress how having a good personality to back up intelligence is important.

Have you experienced the One True God Tatsuya-stu? If not, then Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei might be for you.

Well, they always stress how having a good personality to back up intelligence is important.

They aren't wrong. Once you move beyond the stage of your life where measurable scores (stats?) determine how many opportunities you get, how well you do has a lot to do with who you know and whether they like you. It can be because you are very capable, but a lot of the time, it's down to personality.

They aren't wrong. Once you move beyond the stage of your life where measurable scores (stats?) determine how many opportunities you get, how well you do has a lot to do with who you know and whether they like you. It can be because you are very capable, but a lot of the time, it's down to personality.

I'm well aware of that, although I would sometimes argue they're a bit hypocritical in that sense. Enough about famiry.

My only disappointment with cheesy being gone is that I never got to use this on him.

FIqSM3M.gif

So I've just finished watching Code Geass... I'm actually really happy with it, it turned out to be more than I expected, I'm happy I finished watching it.

Are the movies worth watching?

Opinions on Jormungand?

I just stumbled on the anime's OST and holy shit is the music good. No clue if I should start watching the anime though :/

Very good watch if you liked Black Lagoon as much as I do. Slightly inferior, more over the top and less "realistic" but other than that worth your while.

Chuunibyo demo koi ga shita is nice for a school setting :doge: 

Too much chuuni 4 me. Another show I'll finish someday when I can acquire the mental strength to watch the whole damn thing.

Sakurasou no pet na kanojo. Contender for the throne of "one true king of highschool anime" and probably the exact polar opposite to DxD?

Not exactly magic, but Full Metal Panic? Seriously man, why no one mentioned it yet. Or Angel Beats? Its about afterlife, magical enuff for me. 

Too much chuuni 4 me. Another show I'll finish someday when I can acquire the mental strength to watch the whole damn thing.

It does has its cringe and some annoying pep, but I sure as hell didn't watch it for a quality story, due to that time was rather stressful

Not exactly magic, but Full Metal Panic? Seriously man, why no one mentioned it yet. Or Angel Beats? Its about afterlife, magical enuff for me.

FMP will always get my recommendation. Probably one of the most well-rounded shows there is in terms of action, technical detail and comedy/romance. Lovely visuals too.

Still haven't finished it either. I have yet to meet another show that is as nice to look at but is simultaneously so excruciating to watch.

Wow forum butchered my multiquote reply.

Well, if I ever need a justification on why chuunibyo is something that I consider good, I would like y'all to take a moment and be reminded that anime such as "Rail Wars" existed.

I don't think any person ever thinks rail wars is good. I wanted to see multi-track drifting, not big tittied bimbos prancing about. I second YuYuYu but I think it's a bit heavy, I definitely enjoyed the hell out of it though.

I also have yet to watch chu2 but it I might get around it, the designs are cute. Backlog hasn't been touched in 2 cours...

Albedo is weirdly cute.

Hidden Content

chibi faces dont count

I wish I have the balls to get a clock waifu. Good on you.

Hidden Content

no qt yandere demon underling ;_;

chibi faces rly dun count

My mom is going to be so disappointed with me when she gets back...

...I'll just finish watching Mondaiji tachi ga isekai kara kuru sou desu yo before she does.

anime waas meh.... rip 10 ep season with bad ending

So I was trying to enjoy myself when... 

Hidden Content

actually srsly looks super familiar.. esp dude and grill on right, all typos of sauces plox, honey mustard is accepted

Unfortunately, fantasy and highschool tend to mix poorly for anything other than 3edgy5me, harem or comedy. That said, have you tried Yuuki Yuuna?

it was aight, solid 7

Have you experienced the One True God Tatsuya-stu? If not, then Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei might be for you.

op op op

So I've just finished watching Code Geass... I'm actually really happy with it, it turned out to be more than I expected, I'm happy I finished watching it.

fuck no, you watched s2 right? oh and also fuck the movies, ask me and nebby sometime about it

If you're talking about Akito the Exiled. It's really sick.

If you're talking about Akito the Exiled. It's really sick.

dat golden mech tho, you kow what I'm talkintalking about, when that came out in the 2nd movieme and nebby were going crazy

I don't think any person ever thinks rail wars is good. I wanted to see multi-track drifting, not big tittied bimbos prancing about.

I was pointing out the fact that such a show were able to exist AT ALL. It even failed as an ecchi show. 

actually srsly looks super familiar.. esp dude and grill on right, all typos of sauces plox, honey mustard is accepted

0erMNyT.jpg

I certainly can't divulge the information here as it would end up as an infohazard due to its nature and leading to me being terminated by the one tsunperor himself. Unless mentioning the author is not considered as a breach of protocol then it's Takenoko Seijin. 

dat golden mech tho, you kow what I'm talkintalking about, when that came out in the 2nd movieme and nebby were going crazy

The whole mech design of the movies is amazing. I was also really happy with what they did to those slightly modified knightmares