Solono

Anime Thread 3.1: It's Entertaining Only If You Masturbate

Focus that disappointment on the fact that the filter is correct, not that I made it.

I thought you were above such feelings. Now I'm even more disappointed in you. 

ara ara

I pressed space after the link... but it didnt emded into the post..... how to poasts vids

(I mean enter)

but.... i'll just skip your "highest ejaculation provoker aka best grille" debate between those 2, partially b/c I dunno the one on the left

No strawpoll? I feel such a thing needs a strawpoll.

Also, who are they? I'm guessing they're from this season.

Looks like chaos dragon vs overlord waifu action.

World Trigger... still so enjoyable. Little bit too much exposition at times but the show handles itself very well for such a slow pace, and it's nice to see the characters achieving both short and long-term goals. Well, it's nice that they even have them since the show isn't confined to one or two cours.

Don;t even.  Just listen to the OP a couple of times and end it there.

Yes, we've talked about it in ts

Oh yea... chaos dragon.... not feeling to need to watch it, will binge when near done

rip no drops, must finish, eventually

Yay, someone uploaded the full JP audio Spriggan in HD to youtube;

An AMV showcasing some of the awesome fights and animation from it;

Ey spriggan, I only been able to find some of its manga in a secondhand book store. I get the ferling History channel is inspired by it :doge:

Really entertaining like X file + indi jone but with more action, but everytime Yu powers up and a shot at the armor is depicted, its like screaming TESTOSTERONE 

Watched PreCure All Stars: Spring Carnival last night. Was very pleased :D

It had a different vibe than the previous films. A bit more Disney-esque perhaps? The villains were almost like a nod to Doronbow/Yatterman, and were equal parts comedic and villain. The main thing I didn't like about this compared to the previous All Stars films is that even more focus was placed on the current generation pf PreCure (Go Princess), leaving the older teams out even more. This was also the case in New Stage 1 (I think, the one with Cure Echo). They're still there, but most of the big stuff is left up to the new girls.

All Stars DX, DX2 and DX3 are still my favorites, but New Stage 2 and 3 are alright too. I don't really get all the hate for New Stage 1 with Cure Echo, it was alright if a bit different.

Also, pretty sure it's gonna be awful and pointless, but yay Hacka Doll stuff <3

TnNx4vJ.jpg

qKV8OQu.jpg

Decided to finish watching the -monogatari series after putting it on hold after Nise, Currently half way though second season.

If I was a troll I'd say the Bake/nise/2nd season-monogatari series is nothing but a great ecchi harem romance with some supernatural mystery/action on the side. With great OPs and lolis.

But I'm not so I'll say its a great supernatural mystery/action with some ecchi harem romance on the side. With great OPs and lolis.

Everyone gets what they are looking for. So who cares?

I think the best part of the books were the utterly meaningless conversations, a fair bit of which was cut out though.

Yes, to be honest I enjoyed the conversation and also the voice actor for Araragi have a pretty crunchy voice that I like, also, Senjougahara and Hachikuji as a characters is just good.

But I'm not so I'll say its a great supernatural mystery/action with some ecchi harem romance on the side. With great OPs and lolis.

It gets progressively more ecchi with each season (at least up to SS.)

Trigger and I were disapoint.  

It gets progressively more ecchi with each season (at least up to SS.)

Trigger and I were disapoint.  

I have a little more than a week off before school starts up again (August 22-31). We should try to finish second season in that time :).

The second season ain't really as ecchi. Same ecchi level as first season, neko and nisemono are the ecchiests but nise is the one with the most perverted content IMO. 

Also the second season got some real good story and progression, dunno how it would be disappointing. I mean, I disliked Kaiki at start, mainly cause he's depicted as this treacherous guy and text book villainous looking but by the end of the second season he got me like "goddamn this guy is fucking good"