Solono

Anime Thread 3.1: It's Entertaining Only If You Masturbate

Finished up on Kuromukuro, that was satisfying for a mecha anime. The ending is highly reminiscent of TTGL though, and there's some bits at early episodes that seems to be taking a piss at Evangelion :doge:

School Days made me laugh so hard... like the entire last episode I was barely hanging in my chair. Muh sides.

#prettydamnshit/10

#totallyworthit

btw I'm a Drifters fanboy now. Does anyone know how many episodes we get?

4 minutes ago, GoddamnMoistOwlettesTesla said:

School Days made me laugh so hard... like the entire last episode I was barely hanging in my chair. Muh sides.

You saw the show, I saw the VN. There's no laughing about that horse shit.

Well if >90% of all anime and >99% of all Maga are shit I wonder if I'd ever try my luck with LN.

Okay at least I have 2 more "shows" to watch now. Sakamoto-san and To Be Hero are legit fun. A shame both are rather short.

13 hours ago, KnobbyHobbGoblin said:

Don't worry it's not a show he wants to watch anyways.  Or at the very least its not a show that you should want him to want to watch :P

Season 2 was pretty decent IMO

I think I gained +1 gay point from Nanbaka. Nico is adorable ._.

Soushin Shoujo Matoi was pretty enjoyable. I like the simple derpycute art a lot (reminds me of something... maybe Kyousogiga?). Something about it feels kind of retro/classic. At the very least I think it's gonna get a few more episodes of watch out of me.

3 hours ago, Roku said:

I think I gained +1 gay point from Nanbaka. Nico is adorable ._.

wut :look:, i had no idea such a point system existed 

7 hours ago, GoddamnMoistOwlettesTesla said:

#prettydamnshit/10

#totallyworthit

btw I'm a Drifters fanboy now. Does anyone know how many episodes we get?

the number of episodes is unknown atm, hopefully it will follow in Hellsings footsteps with 40-50+ min episodes :disco:

Just watched the first ep. of Yuri on Ice.I absolutely hate sports and everything that has to do with it but this anime has my attention.The OP was also pretty dank.

I have one thing to say about this current season. Everyone should give Flip Flappers a try. Just watch the first episode. This show is incredibly good, no complex story or anything, just pure fun executed in a fantastic way.

9 hours ago, Deus__Ex__Machina said:

wut :look:, i had no idea such a point system existed

You can earn gay points, furry points, and many other points :doge:

Also very happy with how Flip Flappers debuted. Had high hopes for it since it's the same studio as Dimension W which I ended up loving too. The background art in particular really caught my eye (not that the animation isn't great, it is, but for some reason the BGs jumped out at me).

20 hours ago, Solono said:

You saw the show, I saw the VN. There's no laughing about that horse shit.

Why are you even checking out VN which synopsis should have raised DEFCON 1 on imminent shitshow.

9 minutes ago, robosapieo said:

No Game No Life or Log Horizon?

No game no life only excels in the art, log horizon is actually a really decent show(a better version of SAO)

2 hours ago, xmenxmen2 said:

No game no life only excels in the art, log horizon is actually a really decent show(a better version of SAO)

"No Game No Life" was fun for the wtf lolz too on top of the art being cool. never watched log horizon though.

Log Horizon is a pretty slow burn. Takes a while to get going, takes a while to get to its destination. I thought it was enjoyable, if a bit too mellow/unexcited about itself.

NGNL was just a fun show with cool art and some good humor. Poor Steph and the humor surrounding her ended up being my favorite part of that show.

Just watched Grave of the Fireflies.Didn't cry even once.I didn't even feel that sad.I think something's wrong with me.

Also watched first ep. of Drifters,which looks pretty gud and To Be Hero,which looks.......interesting.

8 minutes ago, robosapieo said:

Just watched Grave of the Fireflies.Didn't cry even once.I didn't even feel that sad.I think something's wrong with me.

Also watched first ep. of Drifters,which looks pretty gud and To Be Hero,which looks.......interesting.

nothing wrong with ya mate, i didn't cry either. i imagine it would be more sad to some one who is actually Japanese and can relate to that time period or the general history of it.

4 hours ago, Deus__Ex__Machina said:

"No Game No Life" was fun for the wtf lolz too on top of the art being cool. never watched log horizon though.

imo watch s1, and lackadasially watch s2... aka i didn't like s2 that much but i liked s1

7 hours ago, robosapieo said:

No Game No Life or Log Horizon?

imo NGNL first, b/c 

4 hours ago, Roku said:

Log Horizon is a pretty slow burn. Takes a while to get going, takes a while to get to its destination. I thought it was enjoyable, if a bit too mellow/unexcited about itself.

NGNL was just a fun show with cool art and some good humor. Poor Steph and the humor surrounding her ended up being my favorite part of that show.

just like roku said, log horizon is more of a slow burn, but its nice

Watched ReLife and loved it, the show has a good pacing and really making use of the 13 episodes it have, and it delivers on the shipping \ :doge: /

Also found this, uh, Gatchaman Crowd Insight thing, its awfully cheered up for what it is, the CG animation really reminds me of Tiger and Bunny, and the show feels gay for quiet the reasons :look: Berg-Katze is quiet refreshing to see though :doge:

Resumed on watching Kekkai Sensen up to episode 11 and I'm just there screaming :no:

On a side note, HibiEuph S2 hype bois :disco: (and Show by Rock too :doge: )

14 hours ago, Lockhart77 said:

Also found this, uh, Gatchaman Crowd Insight thing, its awfully cheered up for what it is, the CG animation really reminds me of Tiger and Bunny, and the show feels gay for quiet the reasons :look: Berg-Katze is quiet refreshing to see though :doge:

Please tell me you already saw the first season of Gatchaman Crowds because Insight is the second season of the show and your post seems to imply you're starting off with it.

1 minute ago, Trumpetah said:

Please tell me you already saw the first season of Gatchaman Crowds because Insight is the second season of the show and your post seems to imply you're starting off with it.

I think I only watched an episode of the first season, and that was cause a friend was playing it at the time. So I haven't exactly watched the first season yet.

c524108906c0440143b4ff5620001f91f390aa57