Solono

Anime Thread 3.1: It's Entertaining Only If You Masturbate

21 hours ago, Deus__Ex__Machina said:

Bruh, like no anime movies ever show in any cinema's near where i live. if i wanted to experience something like that i would have to drive like 100+ miles to find a cinema that would...........

I have the souvenirs from going to the two Kizumonogatari movies that have screened so far in Seattle. Last one coming January so I have that to look forward to.

Edit: The "souvenirs" I mentioned, kinda blurry.

There is not a single film, japanese, anime, or otherwise, that is better thsn Your Name.

At all.

Nothing will beat it. Ever. Nothing at all. 

Im done. I legitimately feel like part of my soul was placed into that movie and kept there  even after it ended

2 minutes ago, Assassin7 said:

There is not a single film, japanese, anime, or otherwise, that is better thsn Your Name.

At all.

Im done. I legitimately feel like part of my soul was placed into that movie and kept there  even after it ended

ill have to see this for myself. ATM Sword of the Stranger is my favorite anime movie.

4 hours ago, Assassin7 said:

At all.

I want to watch Your Name. soo bad, especially when I see all the news about it being extremely successful, but alas nowhere near me is screening it to my knowledge.
Gotta wait for the bluray release I guess...:foreveralone:

35 minutes ago, LordSilen said:

I want to watch Your Name. soo bad, especially when I see all the news about it being extremely successful, but alas nowhere near me is screening it to my knowledge.

join the club

55 minutes ago, LordSilen said:

19 minutes ago, Deus__Ex__Machina said:

join the club

Guess I'm in too. FeelsBadMan

The movie looks similar to Garden of Words,which I thoroughly enjoyed

2 hours ago, Assassin7 said:

Well, think of this: the ENTIRE theatre broke into massive applause at the ene of the film. I have never ever seen that before, ever. 

Thats how good it was

fucking weebs

=p

jkjk, but must be gud, i should look for a screening in atl

On 11/30/2016 at 5:57 AM, GoddamnMoistOwlettesTesla said:

GIFF MOAR C.C. HYPE (@KnobbyHobbGoblin  lmao)

No lie, I actually almost posted a spoiler'd dump of all my favorite CC pics to demonstrate my excitement, but I decided not to because I thought it would be too obnoxious

But here's one :3

zTz5bjA.jpg

3 hours ago, KnobbyHobbGoblin said:

No lie, I actually almost posted a spoiler'd dump of all my favorite CC pics to demonstrate my excitement, but I decided not to because I thought it would be too obnoxious

Hide contents

But here's one :3

zTz5bjA.jpg

send it to me on fb

1 hour ago, Deus__Ex__Machina said:

Try: corpse party tortured souls next. :serb:

No thanks.  I dont actually like overly gruesome shows (or games), ive already had to mute and tab out of a couple scenes of higirashi. The only reason im still watching it is because of the story and constant "what happens next" factor, and because im watching it with two friends

1 minute ago, Assassin7 said:

No thanks.  I dont actually like overly gruesome shows (or games), ive already had to mute and tab out of a couple scenes of higirashi. The only reason im still watching it is because of the story and constant "what happens next" factor, and because im watching it with two friends

Try Mawaru Peguindrum, Arakawa under the Bridge and Tatami Galaxy if you want some WTF without the gore.

3 minutes ago, Assassin7 said:

pussy :doge:.

though tbh i don't blame you, Gore in Anime doesn't bother me that much mostly due to the fact that its unrealistic (most of the time). But Corpse Party is disturbingly realistic............

On 12/1/2016 at 2:57 AM, Roku said:

Kimi No Na Wa is spectacular, def see it and see it subbed. Don't want to miss out on Aoi Yuuki after all :kappa:

Its Makoto Shinkai, its automatically will be good :doge: 

1 hour ago, robosapieo said:

If you don't think you'll be watching Naruto:Shippuden anytime soon,you should do yourself a favor and atleast watch episodes 375 and 476.You'll be amazed,even if you have no idea what's going on.

Or if all you want is the main plot, you can follow a filler guide like so: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=350747
And cut all the episodes you will be watching by like 3/4ths.
It works amazingly well. You skip episodes and the episode you skipped to is exactly where you left off. In no instances are you left feeling like you missed something, can confirm.
I'm just waiting for the show to end before I touch it again.

5 hours ago, LordSilen said:

Or if all you want is the main plot, you can follow a filler guide like so: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=350747
And cut all the episodes you will be watching by like 3/4ths.
It works amazingly well. You skip episodes and the episode you skipped to is exactly where you left off. In no instances are you left feeling like you missed something, can confirm.
I'm just waiting for the show to end before I touch it again.

Still quite a few episodes (250+).Anyway,my comment was aimed toward people who don't plan on watching the show anytime soon,i.e in the next year or so (or at all).Those 2 episodes (375 and 476) are such masterpieces of storytelling that I think every person on the planet should experience them,even if they're not fans of anime.They're just THAT good (in my opinion ofc.)

BTW you said you're planning on picking the show back up when it ends,which implies you've dropped it.Which episode did you drop it at exactly?

10 hours ago, robosapieo said:

BTW you said you're planning on picking the show back up when it ends,which implies you've dropped it.Which episode did you drop it at exactly?

Not quite, I put it on hold because I simply refuse to watch the filler episodes, that and I already know the ending via playing Ultimate Ninja Storm 4, which had the ending in it's beautifully animated CG cut scenes. (that's the only reason I bought/sold it kek)
So I'm in no rush, I stopped at a good point, ep 426 when Infinite Tsukuyomi was cast. Skipping all the "dream" episodes and Itachi's Story episodes would put 458 as the next one for me to watch, and only 16 cannon episodes behind. The 32 week wait between 426 and 458 was when I decided to just wait until the anime is done before picking it up again and binge watching the rest.

You may disagree with me just skipping all the filler, just to be clear this is the first and only show I'm doing that with. 2 years ago (holy shit it's been 2 years...) I couldn't in good conscience start watching Naruto while knowing how much filler there is that is almost completely unnecessary to the main story, unless I did that. I have zero regrets in that decision.
Had all the episodes been non-filler I would have watched it all no problem, like I did for One Piece when I binge watched all of it in the span of a month and a half, it was like 650 episodes back then. Fun times. :disco:

1 hour ago, LordSilen said:

Not quite, I put it on hold because I simply refuse to watch the filler episodes, that and I already know the ending via playing Ultimate Ninja Storm 4, which had the ending in it's beautifully animated CG cut scenes. (that's the only reason I bought/sold it kek)
So I'm in no rush, I stopped at a good point, ep 426 when Infinite Tsukuyomi was cast. Skipping all the "dream" episodes and Itachi's Story episodes would put 458 as the next one for me to watch, and only 16 cannon episodes behind. The 32 week wait between 426 and 458 was when I decided to just wait until the anime is done before picking it up again and binge watching the rest.

While it's true that the "dream" episodes were quite shit (I would know....CUZ I WATCHED THEM ALL),the Itachi episodes were quite good and are definitely worth watching IMO.They're not even entirely filler,I'm pretty sure some of the stuff that's in them is canon.

Patema Inverted is like medicine for my soul after seeing Wolf Children last week. I have finals tomorrow and I can't even focus on that, now that I have seen the two movies back to back. I also should not have finished Muv Luv Chronicles vol. 1 because the other volumes past 2 aren't even translated yet. At least I'll actually have some free time after tomorrow, maybe then I can finish Muv Luv Extra so I can move on to Unlimited.