Jump to content
Solono

Anime Thread 3.1: It's Entertaining Only If You Masturbate

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, xRightygamer said:

Cover finally arrived for my tablet.

 

  Hide contents

 

ZfoDiuL.jpg

Cute AF sticker included

That looks pretty thick.Won't it interfere with the tab's functionality?

Also,does that pen need to be recharged or does it work wirelessly like the Wacom ones?

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, robosapieo said:

That looks pretty thick.Won't it interfere with the tab's functionality?

Also,does that pen need to be recharged or does it work wirelessly like the Wacom ones?

The pen is rechargeable, lasts about month per charge. As for the tablet functionality, the pen itself handles all the pressure sensing and is detectable up to 15mm above the tablet itself so nothing about its functionality changes. I use it mostly to play osu and I drag, rather than hover which is why I wanted a cover. Here's a vod of me playing and failing if you're curious.

I also finished the Meiya route for Muv Luv Unlimited. Are the other routes worth playing through as well? I'm actually looking forward to Alternative quite a lot now. It just so happens that they've announced that the Alternative translation will take all of winter so I should expect to receive the physical copy of it sometime in May/June.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, xRightygamer said:

I also finished the Meiya route for Muv Luv Unlimited. Are the other routes worth playing through as well? I'm actually looking forward to Alternative quite a lot now. It just so happens that they've announced that the Alternative translation will take all of winter so I should expect to receive the physical copy of it sometime in May/June.

The Unlimited routes are basically the same with the same major events happening and the same exact ending, the main difference being the girl you experience it with. I wouldn't recommend playing any other Unlimited route than Meiya's. By the way, how did you find Unlimited?

Also, sucks that the official Alternative translation is taking this long, but it's still as not ridiculously long as it took for Alternative to originally come out in Japan (3 years!). If you're not patient enough to wait there's always the fan translation of Alternative which is decent.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Trumpetah said:

The Unlimited routes are basically the same with the same major events happening and the same exact ending, the main difference being the girl you experience it with. I wouldn't recommend playing any other Unlimited route than Meiya's. By the way, how did you find Unlimited?

Also, sucks that the official Alternative translation is taking this long, but it's still as not ridiculously long as it took for Alternative to originally come out in Japan (3 years!). If you're not patient enough to wait there's always the fan translation of Alternative which is decent.

I considered skipping straight to Unlimited first, but decided to get the "full experience" by playing through Extra. As such, I think a lot of what I found good about Unlimited was made possible by Extra. Basically, they never actually explicitly show any of the BETA or any real combat, but you still get a sense for the dire situation humanity is in because Extra was able to exist as a point of reference.

Considering I actually paid for Alternative, I'll just wait until the official translation is out. Shame that some fan projects like TSF Forefront don't really get anywhere. However, there was a VR project announced a while ago. I know there's already a demo on steam, but they considered making it a full game, though that's probably not going to come in a long, long time.

Edit: Best gril [woman?] might actually be Marimo for me... seems weird but I can't decide on anyone else.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/12/2016 at 4:32 PM, Assassin7 said:

Im so hyped for konosuba S2. S1 was the best, it was hilarious

omg i forgot about this - looking forward to it!

 

On 12/14/2016 at 11:07 PM, furrystrawberry said:

I just finished oregairu after stopping mid season. Probably the best show I have ever watched, animated or not. Other than that, I have only watched this anime

I remember being slightly disappointed at the different animation in season 2, but then quickly switched to "OMG S2 SO GUD". My impression of season 1 was that it was pretty good but nothing special though...

 

On 12/16/2016 at 5:34 PM, robosapieo said:

The way Yuri on Ice makes you root for every single character,even those who seemed like dicks at first (JJ) instead of just the MC is freaking incredible.

dude, i had the "Theme of King JJ" playing on repeat all day at work the next day. Yuri on Ice has such good music. History Maker is probably my fav OP of the season, at least based on the music. Some other OPs have nicer animation.

 

 

Kind of a disappointing season overall for me, only really got into like 3 shows (HibiEuph/Drifters/Yuri), but watched like 12 "meh" shows... Hopefully next season has something special in store - a Shinsekai Yori, a Boku dake ga Inai Machi, or a Death Parade. Something suspenseful and thrilling is what I'm hoping for.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Apparently Little Witch Academia have a show going at winter later on, Yay for more Sucy \ :doge: /

Also, who was it that recommend a show about basically everyone in the show is a cunt? Forgot the title

Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Lockhart77 said:

Apparently Little Witch Academia have a show going at winter later on, Yay for more Sucy \ :doge: /

Also, who was it that recommend a show about basically everyone in the show is a cunt? Forgot the title

I think I know what your talking about, can't remember the name. Was it @LordSilen who recommended it?

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, KraftLawrence said:

I'm good ^_^, watching le animus and not needing to work cuz of holidays, everything is daijobu atm :). u?

My taste is slowly changing to be more similar to yours. It's all your fault, baka! Not saying I agree, just that I can sorta understand it now.

Anyways, where/what do you work if you don't mind me asking? Also heard that you part of the Yona manga translation iirc.

Edit: Also this

51c1610b139020a1f39f87dba7451a34.png

Link to post
Share on other sites

I work for a bank doing some mathy stuff :$. And yea, I do typesetting for Impatient Scans. Currently working on Yona and Skip Beat. Tho i'm not helping on the most recent chapter as I am in a diff city without my computer hehe.

Also 0 games in recent, much congratulations, you have beaten the game :O

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Deus__Ex__Machina said:

I think I know what your talking about, can't remember the name. Was it @LordSilen who recommended it?

Dunno, i forgot and tried, tried to dig back but just cannot muster the motivation to comb through the pages :doge: 

Also someone linked me this and its very, very questionable but clever editing here and there, questionable to the NSFW territory :doge: 

Link to post
Share on other sites

You know an anime is good when you get a massive smile on your face just from listening to its music.

Also, Drifters ended kinda dissapointingly.

EDIT: Also,I just realized that we use the word "also" in this thread quite a lot :doge:

Link to post
Share on other sites

So, because I dont have enough pure weirdness in my life, i stsrted watching Keijo!!!!! Last night. 

 

Its the most rediculous and hilarious and stupid thing Ive ever seen and im loving it

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Assassin7 said:

Im sorry, but this has got to be the best cancer ever

 

Fixed

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, LordSilen said:

@Deus__Ex__Machina @Lockhart77

That was @An_Arty_Player_Hits_You and I, about Gi(a)rlish Number, which I wrapped up a few days ago.
This pretty much sums up my feelings on it:
OtouKe2.png

Confirmed shitty up to the end, thankfully that was all I wanted out of it.
:nyes:

yea pretty much

Link to post
Share on other sites

This is the Gundam bar I found, someone wrote a blurb about it so I'll just link it; http://www.tubbygaijin.com/otaku/bar-78-a-gundam-fans-bar-in-den-den-town/

Great place to get trashed if you're on a date with the ultra-rare Gundam loving girl :doge:

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...