Solono

Anime Thread 3.1: It's Entertaining Only If You Masturbate

The AGK anime was lackluster at best, imho. Fucked up too much to be redeemable.

As for Youjo Senki, I said it seemed alright so far. There's plenty of time for it to go downhill. Don't mind it too much tho. 

1 hour ago, Tamagakure said:

The AGK anime was lackluster at best, imho. Fucked up too much to be redeemable.

As for Youjo Senki, I said it seemed alright so far. There's plenty of time for it to go downhill. Don't mind it too much tho. 

i watched ep 2... i question the producers

1 hour ago, An_Arty_Player_Hits_You said:

Hey, at least the battles are good :doge:  which I hope there's more battle scene to come

4 hours ago, Assassin7 said:

why was it bad? predictable is one thing, but bad? (actually it was unpredictable for me)

Manga is already cheese. (literally beastiality)

But Anime just went the extra kilometer and killed off main guy.

Both anime and manga killed the one person who shouldn't have died, but anime did worse.

12 minutes ago, ComradeHX said:

Manga is already cheese. (literally beastiality)

But Anime just went the extra kilometer and killed off main guy.

Both anime and manga killed the one person who shouldn't have died, but anime did worse.

warning if you haven't watched it, spoilers below:

you mean Leone? because you're right. she shouldn't have fucking died, she didn't need to die. that was just them being dicks and killing off people for no reason

4 hours ago, An_Arty_Player_Hits_You said:

Question the source material then, because it's just as far out.

1 hour ago, Tamagakure said:

Question the source material then, because it's just as far out.

tama..... i already seen the source material..... but the fucking ep 1 and 2 are ssoooo traaassssshhhhhhh

9 hours ago, An_Arty_Player_Hits_You said:

tama..... i already seen the source material..... but the fucking ep 1 and 2 are ssoooo traaassssshhhhhhh

New anime studio. Sometimes it works out, sometimes it doesn't :^)

< Comes on for the first time in days, and everyone is talking about Akame ga Kill... Wut, is this 2014 again?! whew

In other news this season is pretty light on #gudanime, but there are a few highlights such as:

Ao no Exorcist S2 - I didn't really have too much of a problem with S1's ending and this S2 seems to be going down a darker path, dank animation thus far.
Konosuba S2 - ayy more Konosuba. Fuck those who are beating it up for the simplistic animation style that carried over from late S1 and the OVA, I'm rather fond of it and it's a part of the show's identity.
Kuzu no Honkai - I have high expectations for this one based off the first episode.
Little Witch Academia - We know what to expect here. Little girls doing magical things <3
Masamune-kun no Revenge - I like the premise of this one, predictable and stupid as it may be.
Youjo Senki - Please don't be another Izetta... Pls...

I'm also watching Fuuka, Gabriel DropOut, Maid Dragon, Zestiria S2, and Yowamushi Pedal S3, currently not worth writing opinions on them.

57 minutes ago, LordSilen said:

Youjo Senki - Please don't be another Izetta... Pls...

Amen to that.Also,y u no watch Nanbaka? It's absolutely amazing.

In other news,I finally got around to watching JoJo's:Stardust Crusaders after finishing the first season like 5 months ago.I'd forgotten how fantastically silly it is,and now I can't get enough.

47 minutes ago, robosapieo said:

Amen to that.Also,y u no watch Nanbaka? It's absolutely amazing.

I watched only the first episode of S1, it didn't really grab me/wasn't in the mood for a comedy about people "almost" escaping prison all the time (at least that's the feel I got from the first episode), I also had my plate rather full at the time... So I erased it from the list.
When that is the case I usually won't pick an anime up again unless I hear it making waves in the anime community, or a friend tells me it's worth the watch, which didn't happen, until now?

well meme'd :doge:

I was kinda thrown off on the start of that episode, thought I watched the wrong show for a while :oscar: 

5 minutes ago, Deus__Ex__Machina said:

implying that you need a reason to go buy BF1?

the real question is why haven't you already?

Cuz it's shit, and I already have Overwatch which is superior in every way :doge: :serb: :disco: