Solono

Anime Thread 3.1: It's Entertaining Only If You Masturbate

20 hours ago, Assassin7 said:

>waiting for kissanime to be back up so I can continue watching Initial D.

[EUROBEAT INTENSIFIES]

in other news, Its actually pretty 10/10. im wholeheartedly enjoying it. Im almost done Season 2

i was posting intiial d memes in a discord earlier

I've been told to read the manga its based on a couple times, though I never got around to it. Not too interested in the anime either but seeing how I have nothing better to do (when do I?), I'll give it a try.

25 minutes ago, xRightygamer said:

I've been told to read the manga its based on a couple times, though I never got around to it. Not too interested in the anime either but seeing how I have nothing better to do (when do I?), I'll give it a try.

The mango or animeme :doge:

12 hours ago, Assassin7 said:

I have been informed that this is not hentai:

(warning, NSFW)

12 hours ago, Lockhart77 said:

Daym that synopsis is hella :fish: 

7 hours ago, xRightygamer said:

yeh do both, why not. ik i did (jk i didnt watch the anime eps yet)

tfw you start initial D wondering if you'll see them use an Integra in it (which is my own car IRL)

then you realise that its all drifting and the Integra is FWD and not RWD so its unlikely.

but then, in Season 4, you see it in all its glory:

Qy2vOKh.png

:kreygasm::wao::PogChamp:

9 hours ago, Assassin7 said:

tfw you start initial D wondering if you'll see them use an Integra in it (which is my own car IRL)

then you realise that its all drifting and the Integra is FWD and not RWD so its unlikely.

but then, in Season 4, you see it in all its glory:

Qy2vOKh.png

:kreygasm::wao::PogChamp:

aaaayyyyyyyy

Season 1 was fairly bad, but season 2 was fine and its been fine since.

in S1 it was extremely easy to tell when they changed between CGI and drawn artwork, but now by S4 its pretty seamless

though in S1 the animation and Artwork in general was pretty weird, at least for the characters. 

but, its actually pretty amazing how accurate the cars are to RL. every little detail is accurate to the real cars, right down to the stickers and badges. its pretty amazing.

im enjoying the entire series thoroughly. 

On 1/27/2017 at 3:30 AM, Assassin7 said:

I have been informed that this is not hentai:

(warning, NSFW)

Yuri is too pure to be considered hentai, baka!

Little Witch Academia is so freaking good.The animation in the ED is mindblowing.

Also,shit's starting to get real in Nanbaka.Every episode has me on the edge of my seat.

Uchouten kazoku and hero academia in a season?

AAAAAAAAAAWW YEEEEE :tanfiesta::triggered::tanfiesta:

Tsugumomo looks interesting

I was actually enjoying Masamune Kun a lot, until Tachibana this cunt arrived.

nOJADjS.png

aaaaaaand now the show is ruined. So disappointing considering the 4 episodes prior, I found enjoyable. I'm on the verge of dropping this outright, but I'll watch a couple more episodes to see if it's worth the increased risk of liver failure from all the frustration that I'll most definitely feel.

1 hour ago, Assassin7 said:

So, the Next 12 months or so are going to be the slowest most agonizing 12 months of my life.

No more RWBY.

:feelsbad:

Well, I mean, we still have Chibi in May (which may or may not involve a heavy dose of cringe, depending on the episode).  And as far as I've read, it's only going to be a nine month hiatus rather than twelve.

Plus, when Volume 5 shows up, RWBY's best character will be back with a robo-arm.  And she'll be going all One Punch (Wo-)Man on the White Fang, and the Totally-Not-Cowardly-Lion-Character-Even-Though-His-Name-Is-Literally-Lion(heart).

Not to mention, we still have fanfiction.  *Desperately tries to hold in laughter*

In other news, still waging an internal argument whether or not I want to start watching similar shows (which, as far as my hilariously limited knowledge of all things animated goes, that list begins and ends with Fairy Tail).

I dunno, the Entire cast of RWBY are pretty damn epic. Though Yang is pretty badass. 

However I can never get over Ruby and her Scythe. 

I actually have to disagree, I never did like Blake, and I started despising Ruby this season.

Blake's always seemed to be nothing more than a plot device to me.  "Oh, you're this dark and mysterious girl we just met and know nothing about?  Who are you, again?"  "Oh, you used to be a part of this terrorist organization that are now the Bad Guys?  How convenient!"  "Oh, you used to be in a relationship with the Head Bad Guy Dude?  How convenient!"  "Oh, you're related to the Head Bad Guy Dude Before The Bad Guys Were Bad, who also happens to be This One Place Leader Dude?  How convenient!"  I dunno, I guess I never did like Blake's character, and her having some type of relationship (and often introduction) of every major plot point thus far left a bad taste in my mouth.  Even with the Ozluminati wanting to make Pyrrha one of the maidens, Blake just so happens to be the ex of that one guy who just so happens to be the leader of the bad guys who just so happened to be the group that helped Cinder & Co. attack Beacon.

Ruby's less a reason, and more a kneejerk reaction to V4E7.  She got her ass kicked eight ways from Sunday, was repeatedly told, by both JNR and Qrow, that she was useless in the Tyrian fight, she was shown to be useless in the Tyrian fight on more than one occasion, so what does she do?  Why, run headlong into danger anyways, and be the SINGLE DIRECT REASON QROW ALMOST DIED!  And why?  "Oh, look at me, aren't I such a big strong scary Huntress now?"  And then JNR have the gall to keep looking up to her after she almost got her uncle killed for hubris' sake!  Yeah, sorry, no.  Put me with that group, and I'd be dropping Ruby faster than a pile of hot rocks.  If she almost got her family member killed because "she can totally do it and she really wants you to know she can totally do it", then what's stopping her from doing it again, except leaving you out to dry this time?

Although, RWBYPhysics(TM) aside, you won't catch me complaining too much on their weapons.  Definitely strict adherents of the Rule of Cool, something that I absolutely don't mind in the context.