Solono

Anime Thread 3.1: It's Entertaining Only If You Masturbate

Finally got around to watching Planetes, it adds a lotta stuff and characters compared to the manga but they manage to add and improve on how the title able to romanticize the space exploration theme. The only gripe so far is the voice acting for Fee since I depicted her as more tomboyish over a caring mother kind of character which the VA is leaning more to the latter while the character is leaning more to the former :doge: 

4 hours ago, Assassin7 said:

So, has konosubas animation gotten any better? Im apparently terrible at noticing bad animation so yeah

It actually did.

I bet they realized they can't hire Koreans to draw everything every time. (Koreans also like to remove Japan from space view of earth in anime, just look at Cross Ange)

So i finally finished Initial D. 

Except extra stage.

And the 3 movies.

And battle stage.

But Ive finished the series. Lol. Damn, so long. But also really good. I hella enjoyed the entire thing. 

When you've heard the song so many times that you can sing along perfectly.Finished both seasons in oct. 2015 but I go back and rewatch the last episode of the first season quite often.It's so freakin good. This song brings back all the feels

18 hours ago, Deus__Ex__Machina said:

@robosapieo

its a shame it got put on what i suspect is now a permanent "hold".

at this point i wouldn't even care if hey rebooted it, as long as it doesn't get dropped entirely.    

I agree.Root A ended on such a painful cliffhanger.I wouldn't mind if the show got a reboot which follows the manga more closely.I would love to see how the story continues but don't have time to read the manga :feelsbad: