Solono

Anime Thread 3.1: It's Entertaining Only If You Masturbate

12 hours ago, Assassin7 said:

Hey at least you didnt watch Episode 6 of High School of the dead while at work :eww:

why would you watch that at work period lmao

(don't remember the character names, but chick with pink hair and glasses is highest ejaculation provoker)

54 minutes ago, Deus__Ex__Machina said:

why would you watch that at work period lmao

(don't remember the character names, but chick with pink hair and glasses is highest ejaculation provoker)

I was expecting a zombie anime with some boob physics, not full on softcore hentai. 

I never expected an anime to actually go for it and show the nipps...

5 hours ago, Assassin7 said:

I was expecting a zombie anime with some boob physics, not full on softcore hentai. 

what?

so many anime show full on tits and ass, just never the puss puss.

After watching Koe no Katachi, I just had to read the manga as well. Personally, I think it's somewhat disappointing in that there isn't really that big of a pay off in the end to justify feeling like shit for 90% of the time. Still good though, so I'll recommend it.

Minor Spoiler about one of the characters:

Ueno is my favorite character in both the anime and manga, hands down. I know that a lot of people don't like here because she's a downright cunt at times, but even so, I don't hate her for it, in fact that's why I liked her so much. For me, it's totally understandable why she did what she did, I value my friends and the people I care about enough that if someone came in and fucked it all up, I'd be pretty pissed to say the least. In her case, Shoko showed up and in Ueno's eyes, ended up ruining the class and even ended up making Ishida suffer. In the manga, we gain a little more insight as to what her feelings to what Ishida is. She's had a crush on him since the beginning, which makes it much more clear why Ueno hates Shoko as much as she does.

and she looks pretty nice I guess...

21 hours ago, Assassin7 said:

Guess you never expected Yosuga no Sora on TV.

---

Monthly reminder I sell this stuff:

MkwMzxF.png

On 5/28/2017 at 2:45 PM, Assassin7 said:

Anime loves showing the nipps, especially older pre-2000 shows.
Gunbuster is still king in realistic boob physics imo.

Idk why but with modern anime they have been censoring nipps more often I feel like...

On 5/29/2017 at 11:24 AM, ComradeHX said:

Guess you never expected Yosuga no Sora on TV.

wew I remember that. The TV broadcast was super censored tho.

On 5/29/2017 at 2:41 AM, xRightygamer said:

After watching Koe no Katachi, I just had to read the manga as well. Personally, I think it's somewhat disappointing in that there isn't really that big of a pay off in the end to justify feeling like shit for 90% of the time. Still good though, so I'll recommend it.

Minor Spoiler about one of the characters:

Reveal hidden contents

Ueno is my favorite character in both the anime and manga, hands down. I know that a lot of people don't like here because she's a downright cunt at times, but even so, I don't hate her for it, in fact that's why I liked her so much. For me, it's totally understandable why she did what she did, I value my friends and the people I care about enough that if someone came in and fucked it all up, I'd be pretty pissed to say the least. In her case, Shoko showed up and in Ueno's eyes, ended up ruining the class and even ended up making Ishida suffer. In the manga, we gain a little more insight as to what her feelings to what Ishida is. She's had a crush on him since the beginning, which makes it much more clear why Ueno hates Shoko as much as she does.

and she looks pretty nice I guess...

What as a manga reader, I was slightly sad at Koe no Katachi being what it is. I mean, it's great as a movie, but it could have been so much more as a 1-cour.

But then again, Yamada Naoka is way better at directing movies than she is at directing series...I

I suppose for a movie, that was close to the best they could have done.

Yuzuru best char for me.

Holy crap. That 10th episode of Hero Academia :kreygasm:. This is why Bones is my fav studio, and the show itself is definitely becoming one of my alltime favorites aswell

Oushitsu Kyoushi Haine is also probably in my top 4 this season. Haine sensei is my spirit animal :minidoge:

oh damn I want to watch that now, but I also want to rewatch Avatar, and I want to check out Zero Kara Hajimeru, but I also just started Rewatching Initial D DAMMIT WHY AM I HAVING THESE PROBLEMS

On 6/7/2017 at 6:41 AM, Assassin7 said:

>knocking on avatar

you can't knock that show at all. Its one of the best Animes out there and its not even anime

The best animes is clearly Cory in the House.

11 hours ago, ComradeHX said:

The best animes is clearly Cory in the House.

Nice meme ecks dee

On another note, what do you guys think of Re:Creators? Feels like a bit of mixed bag to me. The core concept is freaking brilliant and the exectution is also mostly fine, but the MC and some other characters piss me off to no end. Some episodes (like the latest one) are absolutely epic, whereas the one before that was frustratingly terrible

On 6/11/2017 at 3:11 AM, robosapieo said:

Nice meme ecks dee

On another note, what do you guys think of Re:Creators? Feels like a bit of mixed bag to me. The core concept is freaking brilliant and the exectution is also mostly fine, but the MC and some other characters piss me off to no end. Some episodes (like the latest one) are absolutely epic, whereas the one before that was frustratingly terrible

I stopped watching all anime showing this season aside from Merlin anime and Zero.

---

ELdIT6d.jpg

7ocReb5.jpg

Also have good shirts.