Solono

Anime Thread 3.1: It's Entertaining Only If You Masturbate

Even Shinobu looks like she's tired of being ridden into the ground as the SHAFT cash cow

I feel like there is something wrong with me since the first thing that cross my mind after reading the whole sentence is nothing financially related :doge: :doge:

Well the only other thing im "looking forward to" is Noragami only because i watched season 1. And it was alright. 

Oh dear this season looks too bare. Probably only going to pick up a maximum of 5 shows... if that.

I feel like there is something wrong with me since the first thing that cross my mind after reading the whole sentence is nothing financially related :doge: :doge:

Doujinshi has ruined us all ;_;

Edited by sniper_012

I ruined you.

Well then, tthat makes it two person that have been influenced by Righty to do something, ain't you also tell Cheesy to do something? Unless I remember it wrong, but if I am right then... 

#RightyIsBadInfluence confirmed. 

I honestly don't know why people think soloni's an asshole, I perfectly love it when he comments on... more or less anything lol

Solono fanboi confirmed. Seriously though, the only issue is just the suddenness and tone used. If you can look past it and engage on the reasons why the discussion will be so much better.

Utawareru's ending was based on the canonical ending in the H-game, but given the relatively short format there was no way to foreshadow the twist properly. That and I also think the writers ran out of decent "end-boss" content to throw in the game and instead decided to go far left to explain the MC's amnesia.

I second this.

Obligatory seconder to the seconder. You can add Kuusen Madoushi to that stinkin' pile of trash that is the harem clueless MC clique.

I wish I put Aria into my backlog, I need a comfy show every cour ;_;

Watch it, you must. Return faith in Animu, it will. The TV animation ranges from meh to Ghibli, but the comics are works of art, it's that beautifully detailed. I want to go to Neo-Venice in my lifetime.

Well you could say the show after the 2nd season was pretty... SHAFTED.

Solono fanboi confirmed. Seriously though, the only issue is just the suddenness and tone used. If you can look past it and engage on the reasons why the discussion will be so much better.

its very amusing to read =3

:disco::music::disco::music::disco::music::disco::music::disco::music::disco::music::disco::music:

Obligatory seconder to the seconder. You can add Kuusen Madoushi to that stinkin' pile of trash that is the harem clueless MC clique.

Watch it, you must. Return faith in Animu, it will. The TV animation ranges from meh to Ghibli, but the comics are works of art, it's that beautifully detailed. I want to go to Neo-Venice in my lifetime.

>implying most harem MC's aren't like that kekkekek

wow.. i necroed the ">implying" thing... why'd I do this to myself

ARIA!!!!

GZYA793.gif

RfCnSEw.gifRI7BYGe.gif

l7ZEDQj.gif

vEN9Rjo.gif

how I miss thee

KNKL8ow.gif

"ara ara ara ara ara"

Edited by An_Arty_Player_Hits_You

>implying most harem MC's aren't like that kekkekek

wow.. i necroed the ">implying" thing... why'd I do this to myself

There's Boku tomodachi ga sukunai. MC is very well aware all the girls in the club are interested in him, and several drama points are based on him trying to avoid confronting his aversion to relationships.

There's also Strawberry 100% (Ichigo 100%) though that quickly devolved into a two horse race. My memory is not bringing anything out that broke the mold in a meaningful way. So yeah, most harem stuff annoy the crap out of me.

Final episode of Symphogear GX seriously felt like something out of a PreCure film. Some music was used that hadn't shown up before and I'm really looking forward to getting the full tracks for it <3

So completely, ridiculously over the top and glorious! I really hope this IP keeps going. It's produced so much good music and the quality has just gotten better and better each season. I'm ready to buy some merch!

Next season...

+++ Iron Blooded Orphans

+++ Gundam Origins part 2

++ One Punch Man

++ Noragami 2

++ World Trigger

+ Aria 2

+ Heavy Object

+ Asterisk War

+ First of the north star comedy/parody show

+ Hacka Doll shorts

I suppose there's also Prism Nana Suite which is like... overdue by YEARS.

Edited by Sensual_Catfish

Next season:
+++++++ Shinmai Maou no Testament Burst

iStock_000002785543XSmall.jpg

In real news, I finally got round to watching Gundam Unicorn, damn the fights are good. But having not watched all its prequels I feel I'm missing loads of backstory - still really enjoying it even without though.

Ugh. I can't/won't marathon Aria before the new season comes out so I'm just gonna go at my pace.
So far I'm just watching:

Rabbit house, Single hit dude, slideshow the anime, lesbian lilies. Perfect on working on my backlog finally.

Ugh. I can't/won't marathon Aria before the new season comes out so I'm just gonna go at my pace.
So far I'm just watching:

Rabbit house, Single hit dude, slideshow the anime, lesbian lilies. Perfect on working on my backlog finally.

its a 3 ep aniversary special =(

but enjoy it "ara ara ara ara ara "

Edited by An_Arty_Player_Hits_You

its a 3 ep aniversary special =(

but enjoy it "ara ara ara ara ara "

My hard drive cannot withstand awesomeness of such magnitude!

MUDUNK MUDUNK MUDUNK MUDUNK MUDUNK MUDUNK MUDUNK MUDUNK MUDUNK MUDUNK

Edited by neokai

I'm normally not a big fan of Monogatari OPs, but I absolutely love the opening for Shinobu Time.  Probably in equal parts due to the great brass parts and the art style that is normally reserved for the EDs.  I just wish that there was a longer version!

Currently awaiting the arrival of my Polynian Clover and waiting for the printed version of the Little Witch Academia 2 art book from the KS campaign.

But the hunt must continue for more art books!

I'm normally not a big fan of Monogatari OPs, but I absolutely love the opening for Shinobu Time.  Probably in equal parts due to the great brass parts and the art style that is normally reserved for the EDs.  I just wish that there was a longer version!

That's not even in my top 3 :awyeah:, although I yeah I haven't listened to any of the OPs in a while