Solono

Anime Thread 3.1: It's Entertaining Only If You Masturbate

So, a good while back, I asked @Altorax why Kaiki was one of his favorite characters, and he replied that I would need to finish Second Season to find out.  After having done so, I think Kaiki is pretty great.  I like him a lot.  I like Second Season a lot.  Hooray.

Moving on, on a scale from 3 to 7, how skippable is Hanamonogatari?

Edited by KnobbyHobbGoblin

So, a good while back, I asked @Altorax why Kaiki was one of his favorite characters, and he replied that I would need to finish Second Season to find out.  After having done so, I think Kaiki is pretty great.  I like him a lot.  I like Second Season a lot.  Hooray.

Moving on, on a scale from 3 to 7, how skippable is Hanamonogatari?

Why skip it? Just watch it, it's not bad, just kinda forgettable but you do get more monkey.

Why skip it? Just watch it, it's not bad, just kinda forgettable but you do get more monkey.

the wild @KnobbyHobbGoblin ponders upon his decisions to watch 5 episodes that make up hanamonogatari, let us watch as he sits and ponders about this between netflix and chill

Finished Shana

Shitty romance but I will admit that last episode contain most awesome love quarel ever

shakugan no shana?

if so it really needed to end at the end of s2 with a slightly different ending. s3 just felt like the author made up a bunch of crap to get more money out of it.

shakugan no shana?

if so it really needed to end at the end of s2 with a slightly different ending. s3 just felt like the author made up a bunch of crap to get more money out of it.

Fuck that non-deterministic ending bullshit.

Guys halp! New season started and I dunno what to watch and what to avoid like the plague....

Just wondering, does anyone remember the WoTLabs anime club on MAL?

no.... jk yea...

http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=68870

If anyone wants to actually you know, do what people wanted to do...  do it.... I'll prob do a list of some SoL's I'd recommend..... b/c that's my jam yo

Also.... time for binge watching ep 1s

Kekkai Sensen episode 12

edit:

and then Kekkai Sensen again

First I thought you are kidding me, BUT DAMN SON THERE IT IS, KEKKAI SENSEN EPISODE 12 IN THE FLESH.

raw....fuckinghellgoddamnitsubthisshitalready

wow... I watched some real shitty ep 1's today.... also.. that 7 king thing... had some really funky 3d animation.. it was hilarious, @KnobbyHobbGoblin remember that 1 show we watched? with the antler/horn digital girls? money and ...something something... twas kinda like that... 

1 punch man... everything i expected... cant wait for more eps... 

Is kujibiki or genshiken worth watchin doe :pumpkinfish:

genshiken, imo yes

imo all 3 seasons were pretty solid mid 7 rating

kujibiki.. sure i guess? i mean.. its 3 ova's...

genshiken yes, kujibiki not so much.

though that fact you have yet to see genshiken is shocking.

Duuuuude

I'm like from a 3rd world country and internet ain't really a thing here or least in my life during the 2000-2005 ish. Heck, I go into animemes at highschool late year ish, so finding ans watching older shows is bit hard. I haven't even been able to find a working cowboy bebop ;¬;