Solono

Anime Thread 3.1: It's Entertaining Only If You Masturbate

Gonna watch gochuumon wa usagi no desuka purely for the cafeeine girl. Just like watching kiniro mosaic cause Karen

Bokura wa minna kawaisou when again

:duneven:

Sharo? I'm watching it for Chino, I love the bored raspy voice on a loli

dXhWlaC.gif

36UxuqW.gif

always dem rad jap commercials eh

just happened to come across 2 db stuff on imgur today.. .sweet

cV9pBCx.jpg

and we all know that krillins probably the strongest human ever right... no matter how many times he gets 1H-KOed 

Edited by An_Arty_Player_Hits_You

Sharo? I'm watching it for Chino, I love the bored raspy voice on a loli

I like Sharo char cuz she reminds me of my eelementary school love interest (especially the hair <3) and the part where she get doped up on caffeine is like me. And the outfit for the maid one is gr8, the head band looked like those rabbits that have their ear flops down that looked like they are drowsy so the part where sharo is easily buzzed makes it more funny, also that kind of rabbit doesn't seen much uses in most rabbit portrayal which usually uses the ones with upright ears. 

What I find both disappointing and disturbing is that google search top results are... Highly inappropriate. Fucking bunch of cockheads-lust-shitters

:kjugh:

cV9pBCx.jpg

and we all know that krillins probably the strongest human ever right... no matter how many times he gets 1H-KOed 

Won't exactly say strongest, most persistent is more likely. Or to quote Roxanne from Megamind "...Would never run from a fight, even when there's no chance of winning, that's your best quality..." 

For those of you who missed this, if this site is legit, it would appear that Kizumonogatari is coming next year in three theatrical installments.  Or at least, that's what I can gather from google translate.  Someone who can actually read might be able to give a fuller picture.

This was shared on my facebook today, it kind is relevant to anime.. kinda?

Edited by Zezti

Popping in here to say that if you've ever wanted to watch NGE Rebuilds but never have (because they're kinda meh) these are much much better :^) :^) :^

You don't even link the rest of Gigguk's Evabridged series

I was going to watch those at work, then about 2 minutes in I had to abandon my plan for fear of busting out laughing and getting busted.

I was going to watch those at work, then about 2 minutes in I had to abandon my plan for fear of busting out laughing and getting busted.

Evabridged 2.0 never fails to make me laugh.

"It's an Angeru!"

Woo, got my LWA2 backer rewards. A 'cel' from the production, bluray + CD and the key animation book.

Kekkai Sensen 12 is subbed.  Will update with my take on the show.  I am very excited to watch this.

So I guess I kind of understand what happened.

Funnily enough, I feel like the ending could have been improved by being a bit longer - it just feels incomplete as it is.

I guess it was alright though.  Was about what I was expecting, wasn't quite as good as I was hoping.  Perfectly serviceable, but not quite exceptional.

Loved the show to bits though.

Setting aside Code Geass, I've seen more episodes of Kekkai Sensen than any other show.  It's a boatload of fun and without a doubt one of my favorites.  Give it a whirl if you're into zany action and crazy characters.

Edited by KnobbyHobbGoblin

Green Tea a best Usagi.

Also just decided to watch Samurai Champloo.  What is this, this anime is actually good.  Best OP ever tbh.  Easily my favorite visuals I've seen in an anime, although bretty new.

I like Sharo char cuz she reminds me of my eelementary school love interest (especially the hair <3) and the part where she get doped up on caffeine is like me. And the outfit for the maid one is gr8, the head band looked like those rabbits that have their ear flops down that looked like they are drowsy so the part where sharo is easily buzzed makes it more funny, also that kind of rabbit doesn't seen much uses in most rabbit portrayal which usually uses the ones with upright ears. 

What I find both disappointing and disturbing is that google search top results are... Highly inappropriate. Fucking bunch of cockheads-lust-shitters

:kjugh:

Everyone's waifu is sexualized m8, get used to it. You're lucky google can't search into ex anyway hehe

Everyone's waifu is sexualized m8, get used to it. You're lucky google can't search into ex anyway hehe

Yes yes I know that, however being the ones that are explicit being top results would mean there's a lot accessing it, or searching it. Its not in the rightful place so to say. 

Haven't posted in a bit so this will be a string of multiple unrelated things.

This makes me want to go back and finish Golden Time, though I've seen you guys shit on it, and everyone else praise it in some way. I didn't dislike it, just didn't really like where it was going. Especially after experiencing the pain that was White Album 2 (<-- not saying the show is bad).  It seems to me, this OP blends a mix of emotions together that I don't usually hear in an anime like this. Stopped right before I got to see this OP though. I must say, it seems to fit the show, given the direction it was headed. Could just be me being pretentious though.

Meanwhile in Armored Warfare:

ANIME is recruiting, we're a dank social clan[battalion] focused on absolutely nothing. There's no competitive scene yet, so no real threat of anyone going Gabe mode. Pretty chill/10, message: Shinoa, Methos, or Utaha if you want an invite.

Honestly though, I just want people to platoon. I'm not afraid of soloing, it just feels like I have a little bit of pressure from having a 74% winrate and it would be shame for that to go <70.

Fair warning though, we've pissed off a lot of pubbie shitters. There's a video I was going to post, but I thought against it since we sound like assholes, without any context to the situation. That'll be explained somewhere else.

Took a break from Osu! for a bit. Came back today and am still shit. I almost passed Everything Will Freeze [Insane] so I have that at least...  Replay/video coming soon™? Maybe, if I pass.

Going to attempt finishing the 8+ anime I'm currently watching now (let's exclude my ever growing backlog of 40+ for now). Probably going to be kill for the next couple of days, especially since I have so much to play on top of schoolwork.

I wonder how it came to this, the fact that anime is more popular on a tanks forum thank tanks are

that aside gib gud animu suggestions cause i have run out of shows to watch and might just try animu outside of yu-gi-oh

Uchouten kazoku 

Tengentoppa gurren lagann 

Black lagoon 

Kekkai sensen

Owh and Space Dandy. Must watch. 

Edited by PumpkinSpiceTitties77

Uchouten kazoku 

Tengentoppa gurren lagann 

Black lagoon 

Kekkai sensen

Owh and Space Dandy. Must watch. 

have fun with the first one, prepare some slight feels, 

pierce the heavens

+1

+1

+1(3) because last episode finally came out

and =p

Haven't posted in a bit so this will be a string of multiple unrelated things.

Hidden Content

This makes me want to go back and finish Golden Time, though I've seen you guys shit on it, and everyone else praise it in some way. I didn't dislike it, just didn't really like where it was going. Especially after experiencing the pain that was White Album 2 (<-- not saying the show is bad).  It seems to me, this OP blends a mix of emotions together that I don't usually hear in an anime like this. Stopped right before I got to see this OP though. I must say, it seems to fit the show, given the direction it was headed. Could just be me being pretentious though.

Meanwhile in Armored Warfare:

Hidden Content

Took a break from Osu! for a bit. Came back today and am still shit. I almost passed Everything Will Freeze [Insane] so I have that at least...  Replay/video coming soon™? Maybe, if I pass.

Going to attempt finishing the 8+ anime I'm currently watching now (let's exclude my ever growing backlog of 40+ for now). Probably going to be kill for the next couple of days, especially since I have so much to play on top of schoolwork.

I saw methos and shinoa.. in a pub match on seperate times.... (they said theyd send me an invite.. guess i'll pm em also =p

This season I'm planning to watch:

Gakusen Toshi Asterisk

Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry -- (nearly identical to Asterisk)

Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans

Yuru Yuri San☆Hai!

Sakurako-san no Ashimoto ni wa Shitai ga Umatteiru -- (Its 'Bones the anime')

Ore ga Ojousama Gakkou ni "Shomin Sample" Toshite Gets♥Sareta Ken

Shinmai Maou no Testament Burst

Taimadou Gakuen 35 Shiken Shoutai

Valkyrie Drive: Mermaid

Now finally started watching Fate/Zero while waiting for the sub of "Ore ga Ojousama Gakkou ni "Shomin Sample" Toshite Gets♥Sareta Ken" which is taking its sweet time.

So I just finished watching angel beats. I agree with a lot of people that the show was too short, it really deserved to be 26 episodes in my opinion. Nevertheless I found it to be pretty enjoyable, but oh man the feels in that last episode; like, I've never had a tv show get me all emotional before, it was a pretty new experience for me.

On another note, I'm curious as to where all of you find out about new upcoming shows; do you hear about them from a particular website or through some other obscure connections?

So I just finished watching angel beats. I agree with a lot of people that the show was too short, it really deserved to be 26 episodes in my opinion. Nevertheless I found it to be pretty enjoyable, but oh man the feels in that last episode; like, I've never had a tv show get me all emotional before, it was a pretty new experience for me.

On another note, I'm curious as to where all of you find out about new upcoming shows; do you hear about them from a particular website or through some other obscure connections?

http://anichart.net/fall

If you google something like "this season's anime" you'll find a bunch of similar sites.