Solono

Anime Thread 3.1: It's Entertaining Only If You Masturbate

I read the manga in anticipation after the anime was announced. When I watched the actual anime, it was actually extremely disappointing. One of the worst series I've watched this year, and that's something because I adored the manga. I'd recommend the manga to anyone especially those who liked the anime.

I was also hyped and disappointed. Fucking taromaru. Shitty direction in the anime was kind of annoying.

Does anyone here read manga regularly? I find it to be a more rewarding medium than anime because it has a higher ratio of original works and isn't subject to adaptation problems as often. Plus manga is so prolific that you're bound to find something to your taste.

One of my most recent favorite manga is Gakkou Gurashi. I highly suggest reading it, it has a wonderful balance of heartwarming SoL and horror/drama.

I usually only go into Manga if the adaptation I watch ends with no sequel in sight, or if something catches my eye. 

Picked up 4, but waiting on news for 2 for another 6 months. If nothing is announced, well i guess I'll be reading them then.

Why does an assassin shoot like a stormtrooper?

If you tried shooting a gun, you'll know why, honestly quite the parts there in my opinion, is acceptable enough by real life logic. Not to mention after either being punched, jumping around, and in pressure all together, taking and having a shot connecting is hard, and mayhaps cause its a kid, assuming he isn't a pro yet. 

The part where they shoot each other at the door at point blank is total cinematic tho :doge:

Edited by PumpkinSpiceTitties77

Might be posting some Osu! again, partly to summon Altorax, and also because I can't stream, due to my upload being ~600 kb/s. I'm still shit at reading, but I've gotten a little better since last time.

Why does an assassin shoot like a stormtrooper?

'Cause a real firefight at such distances ends in seconds and is not half as entertaining.

If you tried shooting a gun, you'll know why, honestly quite the parts there in my opinion, is acceptable enough by real life logic. Not to mention after either being punched, jumping around, and in pressure all together, taking and having a shot connecting is hard, and mayhaps cause its a kid, assuming he isn't a pro yet. 

The part where they shoot each other at the door at point blank is total cinematic tho :doge:

Well, missing at such ranges aside, what he said is true - marksmanship in the heat of combat is a rare thing.

I was also hyped and disappointed. Fucking taromaru. Shitty direction in the anime was kind of annoying.

+1 for hating on a shitty anime as well as beer and boobs. Basically everything I value in life.

nice try anime, you can't get us weabs to work out no matter how hard you try to "get our blood flowing" 

Tbh, I've macro-ed so hard before, i have watched entire animes while working out, b/c rip no time

#BACKLOGFORDAYS

Edited by An_Arty_Player_Hits_You

Not sure how to answer that without being capt obv, a troll, mean or all of the above.

tl;dr: Yes.

i said that more as a wow how did i not know about it untill now.

Starting Love Lab. Pretty comfy for some reason.

sol moe cute girls doing cute things romcom, sol is pretty comfy in itself, animation fits the comfy ness.. rest is icing on cake I guess... enjoy your watch buddy boi, detail us about your findings after you finished... I guess if you want

sol moe cute girls doing cute things romcom, sol is pretty comfy in itself, animation fits the comfy ness.. rest is icing on cake I guess... enjoy your watch buddy boi, detail us about your findings after you finished... I guess if you want

Animation is what I find the comfiest in this one. Obviously only good sol are comfy, and I hate melodrama in my sol as I have had enough of it in my lifetime. I'm trying to find some cute gifs of the serious but /a/ archive is dead and tumblr is fucking trash.

So anyone know what Project K is? 

Idk what i wrote but.. dont read it its nonsense

i'm pretty sure the second season or something is airing atm, from what ik, project k was the first season and aired like 2-3 years ago, basicaly like yo, super powers to rule the world, but in gangs yo, gang/group leaders are colors yo, they hold the power and their followers supply and get dat dank power.... blues got tig ol bitties glasses grill and be proper, reds be like gangsters in the hood yo... and then.... other colors do... other shit I guess.... maybe s ok me thing something these powers for the groups been here a long time? Idk... only watched ep 1 of s2 blind and obviously missed lots of s1 back story

Idk what i wrote but my phone is shitting out atm and it's late and I'm tired 

Uh.. aka idk... but I watched ep 1 of s2 (currently airing) blind and didn't know it was a s2.. from what I get is.. gang/group leaders r kings, these groups got mad power from the leader which is fueled by the followers  and when they fight giant swords float in the sky... groups go by color and are pretty varied.. planning on watching project k, and it's currently airing s2 soon.tm

Idk what i wrote but.. dont read it its nonsense

Hidden Content

Uh.. aka idk... but I watched ep 1 of s2 (currently airing) blind and didn't know it was a s2.. from what I get is.. gang/group leaders r kings, these groups got mad power from the leader which is fueled by the followers  and when they fight giant swords float in the sky... groups go by color and are pretty varied.. planning on watching project k, and it's currently airing s2 soon.tm

I see