Jump to content
Solono

Anime Thread 3.1: It's Entertaining Only If You Masturbate

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, PumpkinSpiceTitties77 said:

I think by today society, that's more acceptable than humping a pillow

I'd rather hump a pillow than have to bother with the hassle of moving to the other side of the planet.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, KnobbyHobbGoblin said:

I'd rather hump a pillow than have to bother with the hassle of moving to the other side of the planet.

I think I'd rather get an asian girlfriend than do either of those.

Edited by Flaksmith
my phone can go drown in carpet cleaner
Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, KnobbyHobbGoblin said:

I'd rather hump a pillow than have to bother with the hassle of moving to the other side of the planet.

 

29 minutes ago, Flaksmith said:

I think I'd rather get an asian girlfriend than do either of those.

:frenchy:

Spoiler

urPx2uq.jpg 

 

I got both.

Just contact sniper_012 if you need one ;)

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Zezti said:

I binged all of SAO in a day, it wasn't bad. I can see why people don't like the second half but I didn't mind it that much.

edit: SAO2 worth watching?

SAO 2 is essentially 2 arcs - Gun Gale Online (GGO) arc which covers the first half, then Mother's Rosario for the second half. The less said about GGO, the better. Okay, it's better than ALO, but it's definitely not objectively good.

Mother's Rosario is my favourite arc within the entire novel series.

13 hours ago, Zezti said:

Ah, when thinking about Kimi no Iru Machi, I was reminded of Hanbun no Tsuki ga Noboru Sora and for some reason thought it was as old. No idea why, its so visually different...

 

Hantsuki.... ah the feels, them feels. It's a short watch and I recommend anyone with an interest in dramas to watch it.

5 hours ago, PumpkinSpiceTitties77 said:

As much as I'd love to fulfill some of my masochistic fantasy, there are still more pleasurable means of having my genital crushed. 

I think it's more pureed than crushed.

4 hours ago, sniper_012 said:

Gud friends only :^)

Imagining your avatar making that face, saying that line... lol.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I can still feel the lingering taste of Hakomari's bittersweet ending. I need to get this fixed soon. There is no way I can function on a daily basis when I'm constantly thinking about the shit that went down. Can't even pay attention in class, with it gnawing at the back of mind. Disturbingly, I can feel my usual personality eroding away. Don't get me wrong, I still feel 95% like myself, it's just the other 5% is taking root...

Fuck, I'm reading too much into this. Another osu video coming soon, because AR9 is  really fun.  ty alty for enlarging my PP

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, xRightygamer said:

Disturbingly, I can feel my usual personality eroding away. Don't get me wrong, I still feel 95% like myself, it's just the other 5% is taking root..

Usually that is a pretty good sign you didn't actually have a personality to begin with.

Link to post
Share on other sites

You can be a straight arse sometimes huh solono, I got a good chuckle outta that though

:oscar: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, PumpkinSpiceNo said:

Usually that is a pretty good sign you didn't actually have a personality to begin with.

I was just thinking that you haven't posted in the thread in the while, and then when I come to check for latest posts, here you are; fantastic 

 

I'm also approaching 1k posts, most of which are vastly in solely the anime threads (with some Dibble dabble in random ones)

Link to post
Share on other sites
On November 10, 2015 at 1:26:20 PM, Zezti said:

I binged all of SAO in a day, it wasn't bad. I can see why people don't like the second half but I didn't mind it that much.

Akame Ga Kill is on hold... got to ep 6 and it wasn't living up to the first episode. so ya I take back what I said about it becoming a favourite.

Also watched an older series called (http://myanimelist.net/anime.php?id=17741)Kimi no Iru Machi... It was okay but even a closet masochist like me doesn't like:

  Reveal hidden contents

leaving a perfect, cute, loyal girl to go back to a teenage crush who ended your long distance relationship to date someone who was terminally ill out of sympathy and completely shunned you

... and then there's Valkyrie Drive Mermaid once again reminding the world it's going for the 'so bad, its almost good' award this season. Anyone wanted some giant naked girls? 'Orgasm on Titan'? 'Attack on Schoolgirls'? NSFW spoiler

  Reveal hidden contents

CzVAqlk.png

 

 

edit: SAO2 worth watching?

SAO S1 is good but I didn't like ALO that much. SAO S2 kind of ruined it for me, I prefer if they made the actual SAO storyline longer. 

Off topic: I love the Luminous Sword soundtrack 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/10/2015, 10:10:18, PumpkinSpiceTitties77 said:

As much as I'd love to fulfill some of my masochistic fantasy, there are still more pleasurable means of having my genital crushed. 

i.e. with high-heel shoes.

:doge:

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Sabrechien said:

i.e. with high-heel shoes.

:doge:

Ah, the wonders of urethral penetration with a heel spike and the (extremely violent) bloody penile discharges it causes. Anime fans deserve no better :pumpkinfish: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, PumpkinSpiceNo said:

Ah, the wonders of urethral penetration with a heel spike and the (extremely violent) bloody penile discharges it causes. Anime fans deserve no better :pumpkinfish: 

Supposedly it can't be any worse than shoving a stick up there and then splintering it.

not a personal testimony. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Sabrechien said:

Supposedly it can't be any worse than shoving a stick up there and then splintering it.

not a personal testimony. 

Yeah, no, I've seen and heard horror stories about when the heel punctures. Instant ER visit.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, PumpkinSpiceNo said:

Yeah, no, I've seen and heard horror stories about when the heel punctures. Instant ER visit.

                                                                                           :eww: -->

  :eww: ------------------------------------------------------------------>

Spoiler

Makes a good drinking story 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Majsteven said:

SAO S1 is good but I didn't like ALO that much. SAO S2 kind of ruined it for me, I prefer if they made the actual SAO storyline longer. 

Off topic: I love the Luminous Sword soundtrack 

 

The anime was pretty faithful to the source LN. They moved some SAO short stories in later novels to S1 for that purpose. So there's really not much left of SAO arc to fill a thimble. iirc all that's left of the LN source material is the multi-novel spanning Allicization arc.

1 hour ago, KnobbyHobbGoblin said:

What the fuck are we talking about right now, like really

Don't ask, don't tell. Wait, wrong meme.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Can't upload any Osu material right now because of copyright reasons >.> Whatever, I broke top 100k today so there's that. Just had to stalk your profile, thanks for providing some dank PP songs.

Link to post
Share on other sites

As much as I like Hakomari, the ending was so disappointing. Vol 7 just doesn't compare to vol 3-6. We get no strong conflict with no buildup, no character development and no pay-off. I'd rather have the series not end at all.

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, TeaTime said:

As much as I like Hakomari, the ending was so disappointing. Vol 7 just doesn't compare to vol 3-6. We get no strong conflict with no buildup, no character development and no pay-off. I'd rather have the series not end at all.

I don't think the ending was supposed to be satisfying, it's supposed to... a week later and I still can't think of a proper way to describe. There's not much I can say without having spoilers of some sort, and Knobby hasn't finished it so I won't say anything about it.

Seems like I'm afraid to give my opinion out these days.

inb4 solono responds, "Because it's shit." Can't disagree with that though, since your previous statement was almost spot on.

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, PumpkinSpiceNo said:

Yeah, no, I've seen and heard horror stories about when the heel punctures. Instant ER visit.

He dead. F

 

12 hours ago, KnobbyHobbGoblin said:

What the fuck are we talking about right now, like really

Well, as long as no one fawns over borderline (or not so borderline) loli and people are talking about shitty shows I know nothing about I don't think we should complain.

You never know what kind of demon you summon when you ask for a change around here..... *shudder* 

Exposit A: http://kotaku.com/to-make-anime-eyes-more-terrifying-add-avocados-1705731691

Exposit B:

Jy84w9.gif

 

giphy.gif

guess I'll humm myself to sleep tonight

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...