Solono

Anime Thread 3.1: It's Entertaining Only If You Masturbate

On 11/16/2015, 3:52:37, PumpkinSpiceTitties77 said:

See tovarish, am of simple man yes, focused, efficient. Am of not person who mixing of work and love. When I do killings, I do killings, when I do thr fapping, I fapping, mixing both is bad, yes.

Or you can be the pyro and avoid separation altogether

UBowA4d.gif

No tears only dreams :happyfish:

Can I talk about anime or is that not a thing in this thread anymore

I like 'Sakurako-san no Ashimoto ni wa Shitai ga Umatteiru'.

2 hours ago, Zezti said:

Can I talk about anime or is that not a thing in this thread anymore

I like 'Sakurako-san no Ashimoto ni wa Shitai ga Umatteiru'.

Hey, it would be a thing if I bothered to make some time to watch anime.  I rather liked what I saw of that one.

4 hours ago, KnobbyHobbGoblin said:

Hey, it would be a thing if I bothered to make some time to watch anime.  I rather liked what I saw of that one.

In comparison to the rest of this season its not bad, only problem is that they are 7 episodes in and still didn't reveal what the fuck the main storyline is about.

16 hours ago, Zezti said:
8 hours ago, GoddamnMoistOwlettesTesla said:

In comparison to the rest of this season its not bad, only problem is that they are 7 episodes in and still didn't reveal what the fuck the main storyline is about.

Is that even a problem?  Can't it just be a series of short/one episode arcs?

The only problem I see is that quotes are fucked up for me.

I think there will be a main storyline, I think the latest episode just started it and its been hinted throughout.

giphy.gif

but who needs main storylines anyway

14 hours ago, Zezti said:

I don't know what to make of that tbh

It's a bear standing on top of some Titan's balls.

19 minutes ago, neokai said:

Almost halfway through corrupting wotlabs with ANIME-ISM.

Nope, because the staff enforces a hardline anti-anime stance. You try that, you get perma'd. The forum does not cater to future rapists.

I enjoyed the first season of SAO, haven't watched the second. Even though the first arc had some bullshit questions left unanswered, the show overall ended with a nice, fuzzy feeling of closure. I mean, if you wanted to go more indepth with your viewing there's ammunition to criticise the show from almost every angle, the writing, the OP main character, predictable scenes fo' dayz. But even then I was thumping the desk in frustration, cheering, sniffling into a tissue and laughing, sometimes all you want to watch is a good guy clobbering the baddies and getting the girl /o/

Is the second season even worth watching? Or is it a Eureka 7 AO proportion spinoff?

12 minutes ago, Gling24 said:

I enjoyed the first season of SAO, haven't watched the second. Even though the first arc had some bullshit questions left unanswered, the show overall ended with a nice, fuzzy feeling of closure. I mean, if you wanted to go more indepth with your viewing there's ammunition to criticise the show from almost every angle, the writing, the OP main character, predictable scenes fo' dayz. But even then I was thumping the desk in frustration, cheering, sniffling into a tissue and laughing, sometimes all you want to watch is a good guy clobbering the baddies and getting the girl /o/

Is the second season even worth watching? Or is it a Eureka 7 AO proportion spinoff?

No

But you should totally watch this guy rip it to shreds (This is where I got a few of my points for that long ass post a few pages back)

Spoiler

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Bonus: Season 1

Since this thread wasn't all that lively or useful over the last weeks here is something to chew on for you guys ^^

I need around 10 Manga Series to get through the week, preferably something along the lines of GTO, Beck, Molester Man, Kurosawa or Fuuka.

Open for anything though (well if it doesn't insult the intelligence of the human race's female half, those tend to be pretty lackluster). I am grasping for straws here, anything that comes remotely close to a personal favorite is welcome.

PM if your stuff is too cute or gory or whatever and you don't want to post it here, stuff like Nozaki-kun is surprisingly good so I don't want to rule it out. I've read all of the big ones I'm interested in so DB, One Piece and the other major ones are all covered.

Also if someone has insight in why 3 Oregairu Mangas are out there, in which order to read them and if any are ahead of the anime I'd be grateful for this information.

/edit.: Fuck it, anime or manga I don't care. I've browsed through a couple hundred series and can't find anything tempting.

11 hours ago, methebest said:

prunus girl?

Is this a trap?

...yes it is, how did I see this coming from a mile away, oh well at least you tried, so I'll give it a shot. Thanks.

19 hours ago, methebest said:

prunus girl?

Just read the first chapter. I think I enjoy this a lot more than I should. Don't think this is going to end with us getting a definitive answer on whether or not it has a dick.

Edit: Friend recommended me Boku Girl since I liked Prunus Girl. I'll try that out as well.

1 hour ago, xRightygamer said:

Just read the first chapter. I think I enjoy this a lot more than I should. Don't think this is going to end with us getting a definitive answer on whether or not it has a dick.

Edit: Friend recommended me Boku Girl since I liked Prunus Girl. I'll try that out as well.

can confrim, just read them both......

I watch a lot of varied animu..

I read an even more varied mangas...

#IWannaBeTheStrongestGuyButIGotTurnedIntoAGirl trope

11 minutes ago, An_Arty_Player_Hits_You said:

can confrim, just read them both......

I watch a lot of varied animu..

I read an even more varied mangas...

#IWannaBeTheStrongestGuyButIGotTurnedIntoAGirl trope

gimme a list or put them all on your MAL goddamnit