Solono

Anime Thread 3.1: It's Entertaining Only If You Masturbate

2 hours ago, xRightygamer said:

Just read the first chapter. I think I enjoy this a lot more than I should. Don't think this is going to end with us getting a definitive answer on whether or not it has a dick.

Edit: Friend recommended me Boku Girl since I liked Prunus Girl. I'll try that out as well.

would saying if its revealed in the story or not count as a spoiler?

and idk about boku girl, as a boy getting turned into a girl just sn't the same as a boy dressing as a girl. will give it a read though, one day.

30 minutes ago, methebest said:

would saying if its revealed in the story or not count as a spoiler?

It's never known, aka never revealed, at one point MC goes I understand, but that's about underwear, not if boy/girl

spoilers r actual spoilers for once

30 minutes ago, methebest said:

and idk about boku girl, as a boy getting turned into a girl just sn't the same as a boy dressing as a girl. will give it a read though, one day.

If you has time, read it, if you don't care, don't, 

tbh I'd just read it if I were you b/c why not, manga's are able to be consumed hella quicker than anime's, unless you know... you don't have any time

*aka what everyone does when they choose what anime/manga to consume*

This season is lame. How's y'all's backlogs?

I'm halfway through Yu Yu Hakusho. Kuso Baba ;_;

KissAnime is nearly kill

https://www.facebook.com/kissanimeweb/posts/883424715105764

Bad news, very bad news.

Because of DMCA, almost all videos on KissAnime were deleted.

We will reupload new anime of this season, but it will take very looooooooong time to fix all remain episodes.

We will not response to messages from now on because our inbox is overload atm.

Uhm, I don't want to jinx it but I've looked up 5-6 anime series from different time periods and they've all still worked so far. Not sure if it's just a US thing or maybe I've just lucked out that nothing I'm watching has been deleted?

3 minutes ago, Altorax said:

Uhm, I don't want to jinx it but I've looked up 5-6 anime series from different time periods and they've all still worked so far. Not sure if it's just a US thing or maybe I've just lucked out that nothing I'm watching has been deleted?

You're just lucky, all the shows I've been watching have been deleted.

15 minutes ago, xRightygamer said:

So yeah, turns out I jinxed it. Went and double checked and the shows that were there previously have now been deleted as well. Seems like the purge is still on-going so hide your waifus and hide your imoutos! Time to check out animehaven...

Just now, Altorax said:

So yeah, turns out I jinxed it. Went and double checked and the shows that were there previously have now been deleted as well. Seems like the purge is still on-going so hide your waifus and hide your imoutos! Time to check out animehaven...

more like, download all your shit before it gets exterminated

1 hour ago, Flaksmith said:

more like, download all your shit before it gets exterminated

0.2MB/s download speed says otherwise for me

:feelsbad: 

I've used anime haven before when Kiss had issues, it's a decent site. And it doesn't shit on you if you have adblock on.

Also, anyone got the Clannad game from Steam? Recently released and I was tempted but opted for FFXIV Heavensward instead.

7 hours ago, An_Arty_Player_Hits_You said:

ITT Not gunna buy like at least 2 4TB HDD's

Why would you need to save it? If you think it has no rewatch value then just delete straight after? I have 2 TB to spare and it's not even 50% filled and I haven't even begun to clean up any space.

ITT streamplebs. 

On 11/24/2015, 8:42:35, GoddamnMoistOwlettesTesla said:

Since this thread wasn't all that lively or useful over the last weeks here is something to chew on for you guys ^^

I need around 10 Manga Series to get through the week, preferably something along the lines of GTO, Beck, Molester Man, Kurosawa or Fuuka.

Open for anything though (well if it doesn't insult the intelligence of the human race's female half, those tend to be pretty lackluster). I am grasping for straws here, anything that comes remotely close to a personal favorite is welcome.

PM if your stuff is too cute or gory or whatever and you don't want to post it here, stuff like Nozaki-kun is surprisingly good so I don't want to rule it out. I've read all of the big ones I'm interested in so DB, One Piece and the other major ones are all covered.

Also if someone has insight in why 3 Oregairu Mangas are out there, in which order to read them and if any are ahead of the anime I'd be grateful for this information.

/edit.: Fuck it, anime or manga I don't care. I've browsed through a couple hundred series and can't find anything tempting.

• FCompo
  • GTO has a sequel (somewhat)
  • Skip Beat! is pretty enjoyable if you don't mind shoujo romances.

3 hours ago, adi said:

Why would you need to save it? If you think it has no rewatch value then just delete straight after? I have 2 TB to spare and it's not even 50% filled and I haven't even begun to clean up any space.

ITT streamplebs. 

I already have most of the shows I like and would rewatch dl-ed.... in my ext 1 tb hdd

ITT don't go dl elitist on us breh

7 minutes ago, KolniGotPTSDfromPTS said:

kmergZx.png

:serb::doge: 

Wow how rude to disregard all the people the Martians had to bury in anime :doge: 

6 hours ago, An_Arty_Player_Hits_You said:

I already have most of the shows I like and would rewatch dl-ed.... in my ext 1 tb hdd

ITT don't go dl elitist on us breh

Fair enough, was just banter heh

I don't know if there's actually 1tb of anime worth archiving tbh. At least in BD format