zapyoug

how do we feel about jingles

how do we feel about jingles?  

285 members have voted

1. 1. In the mingles with jingles last week, jingles mentioned wotlabs though he said its best not to ever mention him becuase we hate him. Now Im pretty sure we all hate people stupidly quoting jingles as a reliable source (which is by said person, a bad idea) but how many of us hate jingles himself?

• fuck jingles, old people are anoying
    • Hes amusing, I like him
    • I love jingles, hes great
    • kill it with fire (explain why?)
    • dunno/dontcare/I just want to see the results

Actually he does not.

I like watching other streamers much more (favorite: Orzanel), but I watch QB's stream regularly.

It is different and I see how one can not like it. But it is not bad at all most times and people from my shitter level can learn a lot.

If you actually watch and listen, you will see that he admits his faults freely. I like how he analyses every loss and looks for things he could have done better.

Well, everyone here has mentioned QB, I haven't so I might as well.

Good player, knows the game and it's mechanics.  Has his own personal style (much like anyone) that happens to cater to a LOT of the world of tanks community.  He got started with the youtubing early, so BOOM he was on the ball before us, gotta give him credit for that.

He's very analytical, but he comes off as.....well fake to me.  It's the "e-honor/gentlemen" thing, like "well played mr. arty, nice shot totally my fault on that one" when he was in perfect cover, doing his best to avoid a shot? It seems like he caters those comments because he knows that most of the people watching hate unicums because of the rep that some of them rage.....and the fact that most of them who watch play arty.......He's doing the PR/business deal.  Don't piss off your customer base, which is great for some lesser skilled players (if they like him) but at the same time it drives away other unicums.

Eh, good guy.  He plays well, but not my favorite, not by a longshot

He is decent, not good. But he acts like the be all end all.

LOL... not good? Really?

He is a unicum or better in nearly all his tier 9s and 10s, with the exception of arty and one or two outliers. Of course this is Wotlabs and if you aren't 4k recent with 4k DPG in every tank, you're a shitter.

LOL... not good? Really?

He is a unicum or better in nearly all his tier 9s and 10s, with the exception of arty and one or two outliers. Of course this is Wotlabs and if you aren't 4k recent with 4k DPG in every tank, you're a shitter.

Exactly

My issue with QB is the personality. He's a good player, from what I've seen he's about in line with me, not as good as some of the other purples around here. His personality is what annoys me. It's a fake, pandering, people pleasing facade, and it just rubs me so much the wrong way. His unbreakable will to tiptoe through the tulips with the special snowflakes is something I can't stand. I much prefer Foch and Circon.

I do like Jingles for entertainment. He is great to just listen and he just seems like a nice guy. 

My Opinion on other WOT,WT and WOWS youtubers:

Circon : I love his stream the best. Funny,Good player,Hates arty. He is a little too much against gold ammo but not too bad

Foch:Great player with good review but He rages about Gold ammo way too much and makes him sound like a shitty pubby

Dezgamez: Good player with great quality videos,He is also very good with his viewers

QB: Good player with a shitty attitude and will makes himself look better then he is and just seems fake.

Phly: His WT videos are pretty good. He can be a little tryhard but his WOWS videos are just trash and he plays like it too.

Krebs: My go to WT youtuber ive been suscriped to him since he did COHO videos (2010) He is funny and also a great player.

Ichase: Great WOWS player and imo the best one on youtube( that is somewhat efamous)His voice can be a little monotone and annoying

BaronVonGamez: Just like Phly he has great WT videos but his WOWS are even worst and he his one of those 30% WR idiots that acts likes QB.

I like jingles. Alot his SHOOT AP WITH E100 IT MAKES U GUD AT GAEM IF U DO. Was a gift from god. So many fucking pubbie e100s shooting AP now that i notice the fact some of tanks have armor.

^ literally the best thing ever to run into an AP firing E100

Guys, please don't turn this into a hate-thread about someone. The thread is mainly about Jingles so the main discussion should be about him. Comparing him to QB, Mr. Circ and whoever is fine, just stay classy please. Don't repeat the same points about whether QB has a shitty attitude or not. Just like it is pointed out by Nehkcist - move on please.

So we figured out now that QB indeed is a good player who has been streaming since the early days of WoT and tries to please his audience. Can we move on now?

ITT lots of people say QB is fake and has a shitty attitude without actually saying why beyond "used to be mad". Given how much I learned from him and how much I enjoyed his streams when I was stuck at home waiting for my job to start I'm calling bullshit.

There's zero doubt he makes the population better at the game and even though I don't agree with him on some stuff, what Unicum has absolutely orthodox tastes in tanks? I think there are some salty chops in here who are e-mad that he knows how to please an audience and is popular as a result.

ITT lots of people say QB is fake and has a shitty attitude without actually saying why beyond "used to be mad". Given how much I learned from him and how much I enjoyed his streams when I was stuck at home waiting for my job to start I'm calling bullshit.

There's zero doubt he makes the population better at the game and even though I don't agree with him on some stuff, what Unicum has absolutely orthodox tastes in tanks? I think there are some salty chops in here who are e-mad that he knows how to please an audience and is popular as a result.

Start your own thread about it if your jimmies are rustled about what people think of QB. I will not be warning anybody else about this, leave the QB shit out of this thread.

Edited by Solono

Do I have to have feelings about Jingles? Can't he just be bland to me?

I mean, I've watched a lot of his clips with funny RNG and fails, and had a nice chuckle- don't really love or hate him. To me he is just a guy making videos and playing the game, no more or less than the rest of us. And he knows he's not the best player, and isn't claiming to be anything more than he is- which already makes him more likable than most.

I dislike most of his stuff and a big part of it is because of his voice. Is it soft and pleasant? Yes, but it makes me fall asleep and utterly destroys exciting clips he's showing of gameplay. I should revoice his videos and start streaming :doge:

I dislike most of his stuff and a big part of it is because of his voice. Is it soft and pleasant? Yes, but it makes me fall asleep and utterly destroys exciting clips he's showing of gameplay. I should revoice his videos and start streaming :doge:

Funny story, I sometimes put Jingles videos that I've listened to previously on my pillow speaker when I can't sleep.

Do I have to have feelings about Jingles? Can't he just be bland to me?

I mean, I've watched a lot of his clips with funny RNG and fails, and had a nice chuckle- don't really love or hate him. To me he is just a guy making videos and playing the game, no more or less than the rest of us. And he knows he's not the best player, and isn't claiming to be anything more than he is- which already makes him more likable than most.

Can we be friends?

Funny story, I sometimes put Jingles videos that I've listened to previously on my pillow speaker when I can't sleep.

I've been using 3d sound videos for that for some time, but now I've considered using his as well when I'm having another insomniac night, like tonight.

How do I feel of jingles? I'd say he'll be a fine addition to the community and seeing some of his vids that are not always related to tanks, leads me to like how this guy think, like

He'll be a fine addition indeed :doge: 

He financially supports FSN? Fuck him, AMA cancelled. 

LOOOOOOOOOL

I take no responsibility :doge: 

Also, another reason why jingles should be here, to annoy solono.