mereelskirata

Mereelskirata/Merkle_PRO's AMA (that means ask me anything)

What made you decide to host an AMA?

Who do you like most in BULBA?

Who do you hate most in BULBA?

Do you think you will ever be dark purple?

What do you think about the removal of the T-62A next patch?

Did you panic slightly at reading the above question?

Do you think we're alone in the universe?

Have you ever had a dream about Tanks?

Have you ever had a dream about anime?

What's more important, having fun or winning?

How did you become a purpl poster?

What are your thoughts on cok?

How many arty do u tk a week

If you could remove one singular element from the game, a specific tank, shell, map, rock, etc, what wud u remove (arty is too broad b more creative)

favorite gun?

waifu?

fav toonm8?

What made you decide to host an AMA?

Who do you like most in BULBA?

Who do you hate most in BULBA?

Do you think you will ever be dark purple?

What do you think about the removal of the T-62A next patch?

Did you panic slightly at reading the above question?

Do you think we're alone in the universe?

Have you ever had a dream about Tanks?

Have you ever had a dream about anime?

What's more important, having fun or winning?

I was bored

I'm not sure

I love all my Bulba friends

If I'm still playing this game in two years, probably

It's getting removed?

Yes, Bulba's average WN8 will go down

No, I believe there are space aliens that will come all the way to earth just to be my friends :^)

I think I had one three years ago, and it was like 4-5 games mixed into one dream.

No, I don't watch anime, and it would be the last thing I would dream about

Why not both?

How did you become a purpl poster?

What are your thoughts on cok?

How many arty do u tk a week

If you could remove one singular element from the game, a specific tank, shell, map, rock, etc, what wud u remove (arty is too broad b more creative)

favorite gun?

waifu?

fav toonm8?

I was asked "hey you want to be a purple poser?"

What?

Many

I'd removed +25/-25 rng

The E3's gun with APCR

I don't watch anime

Probably Jojo

What is your opinion on meta changes in world of tanks, i.e Japanese Heavies + flattening of maps and inclusion of brawling areas + upcoming arty rework.

The Japanese heavies and the arty rework are not out, so I don't know. The flattening maps and forcing people into brawling areas is terrible in my opinion. It's not fun for 90% of the map to be useless because of map design. And not only are medium forced into brawling with heavies, most areas arty can hit.

how bad of a player am i?

Very

Why did you answer 

I'd removed +25/-25 rng

to 

instead of "Overhead view"?

Where in West Coast are you from?

I have a fear of playing the Obj 140. I don't know how to explain it. I think it may be related to how uncomfortable I am with it + the fear of underachieving in it compared to all the pros here on Wotlabs. How do I overcome this fear? I do not have this fear with the Batchat for example... but I know the 140 is a beast and it sits in my garage everyday as I look at it and pass it over. Have you ever felt this way? You have a lot of battles in it. Do you spam APCR? How aggressive do you play it?

On a scale of 0 to shit how bad is the STB's gun?

I'd say from 0 to shit it's right about at amazing.

Where in West Coast are you from?

I have a fear of playing the Obj 140. I don't know how to explain it. I think it may be related to how uncomfortable I am with it + the fear of underachieving in it compared to all the pros here on Wotlabs. How do I overcome this fear? I do not have this fear with the Batchat for example... but I know the 140 is a beast and it sits in my garage everyday as I look at it and pass it over. Have you ever felt this way? You have a lot of battles in it. Do you spam APCR? How aggressive do you play it?

I'm from Oregon, Portland area to be more exact

As for how to overcome a fear of playing a tank, I'd say just play it until you are comfortable with it (I've never been in that situation, so I don't really know for sure). I load 35 apcr, 15 heat in my RU meds. You really only need the heat for when you can't flank heavies. I play semi aggressive in it, I usually take a forward position and then shoot stuff while spotting for my team.

I'd say from 0 to shit it's right about at amazing.

I'm from Oregon, Portland area to be more exact

As for how to overcome a fear of playing a tank, I'd say just play it until you are comfortable with it (I've never been in that situation, so I don't really know for sure). I load 35 apcr, 15 heat in my RU meds. You really only need the heat for when you can't flank heavies. I play semi aggressive in it, I usually take a forward position and then shoot stuff while spotting for my team.

I'm retarded... I meant spam Heat. Thank you.

I'm retarded... I meant spam Heat. Thank you.

I know it's not my AMA, but just want to say that spamming HEAT is bad in tier 10 meds - most of the time APCR is the better round due to already high pen, ability to go through spaced armor, and fast shell travel time. HEAT is good against E100s/Maus/IS4 fronts.

How can you find the STB gun to be amazing? It's so inconsistent.