Yo guys!

So I'm Yung Lean, or most of you call me Kolni. 

You may ask me about anything, whether it's my personal life, rap career, actual srs music career, law school studies or anything about tonks

• pro@flaming
  • apcrspamming shitter because rich
  • best_rapper_EU
  • best_pixel_strim_WORLD

I make cloud rap, something Xen absolutely loathes and doesn't consider rap, but here. Have a try, I bet you'll love it. 

I absolutely love binge-watching TV series. 

Currently watching:

Suits - up to date

White Collar - rewatching the whole series, just got done with S5 for the second time

Bob's Burgers - up to date and hilarious

Community - rewatching, this series is so good, Bino is so good at literally everything

Boardwalk empire - S3 halfway through

Brooklyn Nine Nine - up to date

Better Call Saul - up to date

Gotham - up to date

The Flash - up to date

Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V - up to date

Previously watched: (&finished)

Breaking Bad

White Collar 

Community

HIMYM

Friends

Scrubs

Blue Mountain State

Seinfeld

Twin Peaks

The Cosby Show

Fresh Prince of Bel-Air

Entourage

Gossip Girl

Kyle XY

NCIS

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters

Yu-Gi-Oh! GX

Yu-Gi-Oh!  5D's

Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal

Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal II

tumblr_nl0b7ttqgc1te2tk2o1_500.gif

tumblr_nfshh83bCB1u4ct3io1_400.gif

tumblr_n9ck7i5aNo1toizgeo1_400.gif

tumblr_nr5ty8NPHi1shohhho1_400.gif

tumblr_mylvge5azd1tnvgamo1_500.gif

more music:

This one's a collab with Bladee among other rappers, the wannabes are  r e a l

Bladee is a shitter

Why do you love somebody and why is it me? :doge:

Why is your stream quality so good?

What is your most favorite tenky tenk?

What is xen?

How old are you?

Kolnidur is a fgt, yes/no? :doge:

Why do you love somebody and why is it me? :doge:

Why is your stream quality so good?

What is your most favorite tenky tenk?

What is xen?

How old are you?

Kolnidur is a fgt, yes/no? :doge:

Because it's fun2CU argue with aaveq like an old married couple :doge: 

Because my upload speed on net here is a whole 0,9/1,0 Mb/s

For the moment it's the batchat again, dear god it's easy. But 50B/T32/FV420 are all close seconds. 

A feminist :look: 

I'm 20

Kolnidur total shttr at tonks he wasn't even red wr :doge: 

Your actual music career, spill your beans.

My career outside the Sad Boys collective isn't really much, mainly just ghost-writing for semifamous artists, mostly swedish ones.

The biggest achievement must have been Sony Entertainment buying a song of mine from the company I sell the songs I make to, it's called Lush Life by Zara Larsson (Originally Kush Lyfe but -_-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7iRmBSnGU3M (auto-embedding wouldn't work somehow)

Outside from that one song it hasn't been much that broke through, the girl is also a known swedish feminist that'd make Xens skin crawl 

I make small classical pieces too, most of them haven't been played yet so nothing aside from sheet music.

I really really like what I do, and I mostly sit and write music when I'm not playing tonks, and the SBE collective is mostly there to earn money, not really that fun anymore tbh

For you to truly be a good rapper you must take a bullet in defense of your respective coast.

Then I'd have to try pretty hard because gang violence is all about organised crime here, if you ain't a part of it you'll never get shot here

What's the madness about Arizona ice tea, Kolni? :D

It was the best "high" drink when I lived in US, same for you?

The best high drink is easily beer, nothing compares to it. Arizona has cool bottles, and I am cool. See the connection here?

How is Law School?

Law or Music career?

Pixel Tonks = Life?

I'm starting this fall, so not completely sure yet. LOTS OF STUDIES according to a friend doing the 2nd year ;_;

Music career now, law career when people finally get sick of my shit

Pixel Tonks > Life

Can dank memes burn steel beams?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dz5xJAZpsXE&t=1m8s

My rhymes can burn through fire boioii

How does it feel to be in S3AL? As every time i see the logo of S3AL and its small, the nose looks like a mouth and the shine is teeth:P Always thought it looked like a retarded Barney the Dinosaur:popcorn:

How does it feel to be in S3AL? As every time i see the logo of S3AL and its small, the nose looks like a mouth and the shine is teeth:P Always thought it looked like a retarded Barney the Dinosaur:popcorn:

s3al is great, a LOT more SH's which is great for my goldspamming nature, they're a lovely bunch and a lot fun. 

Not to be that guy and undermine my previous clan but they have a higher level of skill in both SH's and randoms which is great. I prefer to be able to learn from my clan instead of being at the top (when I left LAVA I was number 4 in terms of WN8), LAVA is a great bunch that's growing but S3AL is an already existent powerhouse with experience, and I find myself thriving better there

SH's are also way less serious and it ultimately comes down to who can TK Siimcy the most without getting banned

SH's are also way less serious and it ultimately comes down to who can TK Siimcy the most without getting banned

1x

---------

What is your most favorite tier to play as?

T9 has the Patton, E 50, AMX 30P, E 75, Conq, T-54, T-54 ltw which are all tanks I really like.

T8 is my fav tier atm and the one I'm playing the most, tanks like the T32, Pershing, Caern (gun is sex???, currently grinding), IS-3 but the lack of strength in T10 makes for a lot of tilt games T9's don't suffer from.

my absolutely fav tank atm is the batchat and has been for quite a while

Picture 44% pubbie in a maus driving straight down the middle of karelia not giving a fuck. Basically me, but i max my maus VR first kappa.