no_name_cro

Quick questions & quick answers. [WoWS]

3 hours ago, Madner Kami said:

Generally DDs.

And German BBs, been detonated twice in my Gneisenau and the high tier ones are getting infamous for it

Been detonated in DDs mostly a few assorted CAs, but twice in my Scharnhorst - once on the first shot I was hit fml.

4 minutes ago, Madner Kami said:

I'm amazed nobody has mentioned HMS Hood yet.

/me runs and hides

Achtung!!!! Feindliches Schiff!!! Feuer ... Boom!

On ‎5‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 5:29 AM, 33nfidel said:

Anyone know of any list of ships which detonate the most?

DDs and BBs; DDs by HE and BBs generally by torpedoes. I don't think I've ever been detonated in a cruiser, just cit wrecked. lol

I got torp detonated from full health in my Missouri this morning by a single Fletcher torp to the bow.  I had only gotten in 18k damage before I went poof!

12 hours ago, Rodrigopine said:

DDs and BBs; DDs by HE and BBs generally by torpedoes. I don't think I've ever been detonated in a cruiser, just cit wrecked. lol

I just detonated a Kirov in my New Mexico with AP earlier tonight, got first kill and devastating strike and he got 10 detonation flags. I apologized to him for because the game just started lol

Russian cruisers are quite susceptible to detonations based on my experience. 

I've been detonated by air dropped torps in both a Gneis and Pensacola too.

The detonation mechanics don't bother me that much, they're sufficiently rare that when one happens its still a WTF just happened experience?

On 31/5/2017 at 6:14 AM, Hellvn said:

The detonation mechanics don't bother me that much, they're sufficiently rare that when one happens its still a WTF just happened experience?

True, they are rare, but why not just remove them? They are a terrible mechanic in a team based game.

5 hours ago, Birkovic said:

True, they are rare, but why not just remove them? They are a terrible mechanic in a team based game.

I have no issue with them other than the lack of a massive explosion that should go with them

3 hours ago, Psycodiver said:

I have no issue with them other than the lack of a massive explosion that should go with them

It should be the kind of explosion that would make Michael Bay blush. lol

I've been detonated in Fuso a couple times by torpedoes, almost always to one of the front turret magazines. And IIRC once in Bismarck to CV torps (?).

I just like to say

"FUCK WG and these Mods in Supercrates".  My last 5 crates:

1. Surv Radar Mod 1

2. 50 Ocean Soul

3. Smoke Gen Mod 1

4. Spotting Aircraft Mod 1

5. Damage Con Party Mod 1

2 hours ago, NightmareMk9 said:

I just like to say

"FUCK WG and these Mods in Supercrates".  My last 5 crates:

1. Surv Radar Mod 1

2. 50 Ocean Soul

3. Smoke Gen Mod 1

4. Spotting Aircraft Mod 1

5. Damage Con Party Mod 1

Yeah, I used to choose TYL every time before. Three days after the SC change, I went to flags and never looked back. Gotten one SC since, and ofc it was one of those mods.

No containers on the SEA?  In case you are serious:

You get containers on a daily basis based on earning XP.  Every once in a while you get a "Special" Super Container.  They used to have good stuff in them, now they are about 85% Mod Upgrades

Super_zpszjae5p6z.jpg

I just do the flag containers, just not worth the chance containers since I haven't seen anything about anyone getting a ship or something in forever

I'm ok with signals at the moment - it's the consumables I'm low on (damage party in particular), so I might start picking containers that provide me those.

I had not gotten a super container since January. I have gotten 3 in 2 days. Spotter plane mod, smoke mod (Can be used on UK CL's, so useful) and 5 million credits.