Mister_Derp

The Dice Family Has Expanded, Looking For New Members! aka Post Your Dinner

vMjJLrN.jpgfQkzMeh.jpg

DICE Has Expanded! Dice is now home to 5 clans. DICE, DICER and DICED for CW players; SASKO for training; and -PVP- for Tournies! 

That's right, Pubbies vs. Potatoes is now a proud member of the DICE gaming family! 

We have had the privilege of joining the DICE family and have become their designated tournament/strongholds/platoon/casual clan. We do some low level CW (Tier 6/8) because it's essentially free gold right now. 

Anyway, onto our recruitment post: 

Requirements:

2000 WN8 60 Day OR 1600 Overall 

- Tier 6 (Crommy, T37, Type 64) Or Tier 8 (IS-3, 50 100, 54 Ltwt) for Stronks.

- We would be happy if you had a Tier 10! 

- A Mic 

- TS3 

- Basic English Skills 

-No commitments! Only commitment is show up if you're in a tourney, we're a laid back group of good tankers!

What We Can Do For You:

- Tournies, Like every one.

- Active participation in Strongholds

- A social atmosphere full of good players.

- A chance to play often in ALL Special Battle's, no matter your rank or "skill"                     

Contact Us At: dicetanks.com

Our Top 5 Players: 

signature.png

signature.png

signature.png

signature.png  <-------    He is AFK from tanks

signature.png

signature.png

Thanks guys, I appreciate your time! 

Hey you should rename to: Mister_Clanhopper_WhoHas_StartedLike_5_RecruitmentThreads_HereFor_DifferentClans

I didn't like Enjoy, I wasn't active in DOS, I spent a month in both. and I'm bad at posting. Sorry. Jesus.

It's one thing to make recruitment posts for a clan that you are either A, an officer in, or B a long time known member. 

It's totally different if you make a new post every time you join a new one, as all it does is just spam the clan thread with stuff that will be null and void within a couple of months. 

It's one thing to make recruitment posts for a clan that you are either A, an officer in, or B a long time known member. 

It's totally different if you make a new post every time you join a new one, as all it does is just spam the clan thread with stuff that will be null and void within a couple of months. 

Thanks for the advice.

Because it is retarded false advertising, waving that these are your top players when 1/2 of them aren't even in your clan and another is a Dep.com in another clan.

How so? He's afk, walrus is actually in our clan as of today, and my reroll is banned, why so much anger?

So 2 out of your top six are you? and then im assuming the reroll who is the commander is also you, since you refer to this clan as your own. Out of 10 players, 3 are you. And out of your top six, two are you, one is someone else's reroll, and one is not in your clan, leaving 2 real players. Good luck :)

So 2 out of your top six are you? and then im assuming the reroll who is the commander is also you, since you refer to this clan as your own. Out of 10 players, 3 are you. And out of your top six, two are you, one is someone else's reroll, and one is not in your clan, leaving 2 real players. Good luck :)

But its his clan man. He does what he wants!!!

Kappa

First he tries trolling with his reroll account. 
> Apologizes for being a shitter
Then he creates another shit thread

Why are you so fucking hungry for attention?   You're irrelevant. No one cares about you, the only reason people even know who you are is because you keep shitting up every place you go to. Do everyone a favor and just...stop. 

ook at the mirror and think of what you're doing. Go reevaluate your life - because it's pathetic as it currently is.

/rage

Was that because you couldn't worm your way into a treasurer position for some reason?

79cfc48aa5.jpg

I would remove -PVP- from your clan listings Dice...

ahahahaomfglmaohahaha, this is too good

☐ Not REKT

☑ REKT

☑ REKTangle

☑ SHREKT

☑ REKT-it Ralph

☑ Total REKTall

☑ The Lord of the REKT

☑ The Usual SusREKTs

☑ North by NorthREKT

☑ REKT to the Future

☑ Once Upon a Time in the REKT