Hi, I'm Fiaura The Tank Girl.  Yes I normally post a lot of youtube stuff here but as I've started mentoring people in the World of Tanks University Clan (NA and EU), I figured I'd offer direct mentorship here as well and continue to contribute back to the community.  So, if you want some mentor time with someone in SIMP, Silver League, or on YouTube (Whatever your motivation is there) send me a private message in world of tanks (FiauraTankGirl on the NA and FiauraTheTankGirl on the EU) or post here and we'll arrange a meet up.

If your willing, I really could use some help breaking out the slump I am in.. I have been playing outside if my comfort zone (Td's and Heavys) and trying to refine my medium and light game. So far I am at the point where I do really really well, or a complete face plant. no in between

Hi Fiaura.  I'm always looking for a way to keep improving.  I seem to be on pace for improving my recent Wn8 about 100 pts a month, and would like to keep that up.  I attend the Church of Zeven on a regular basis, so I think I have decent map reading skills.  I could use advice on micro-positioning and timing pushes.  The purples I run with tell me that I also need better situational awareness (e.g., sometimes fail to target a lower HP tank close to my target).  Maybe trading better in my heavies.  I'm usually available to play evenings from 8-11 PM EST.  If it helps, I regularly pass on what I learn to our training clan, M-I-T.

I am looking to improve to 800, my wn8, at around 700, is no longer improving and I wish to become better. Any help at all would be appreciated. Even if not directly in-game. thx in advance.

I also would like a chance to play a  few rounds and get some advice. I have great wn8 games and then the next game be lucky to break 900. thanks

I could really use a mentor right about now as I feel like I'v run into a slump lately, and not quite sure what I'm doing wrong.

My recent used to be +1600's lately it's crashed, and I'm honestly not sure how to continue my journey to becoming a blue player once, , and for all.

I'm a heavy TD player, above average in lights, pretty decent spg clicker, and I seem to do well in heavies, but mediums I just don't do too well only exception would be my t54e1.

I can anticipate where players will go, what kind of tanks will be where, and why, but I feel like I'v hit a wall lately could really use someone to help un-hinge my slump.

Hey, cool that you offer mentorship. Been looking for somebody for a while :) Got a WN8 of 1200, and an average of 1600 over the last 60 days. However I still want to increase a lot. Can I PM you ingame some time?:)

I think Porphyro is just trolling, though I would say, stop relying on Gold so much, other than that eh, these look fine to me, I see no real benefit from me to you consider your recent and overall are higher than my own.

Anyway, I've had about 16 people come through and so far, they all seem to have improve themselves somewhat, with about 3 people coming back several times to do additional mentoring.  Anyway, still open and running mentorship during live streams, you want in, send me a PM in game.  In game name: FiauraTankGirl NA Server

Edited by Fiaura The Tank Girl

what is your normal fps and ping please?

Off of video FPS for WoT is 220, Ping is 30.

AW FPS is 92 Av and Ping is 88.

Come mentor me in AW.

Sure, I haven't been able to play AW a lot but I can come teach you the ropes this week.  Send me a friend request in game, same name in AW as I am here.  I'll hopefully catch you during Saturday's live stream.

I will give you a broader sample then , I been stuck in a unrevesible decline for a long time . My aggression play style do leave me utterly disappointed .

Alright, send me another set of samples, send me some Okay games, games where you clearly made a mistake but aren't sure what the mistake is.

Can you deal with someone whose ping is avg 120 and fps below 80 while you are attempting to coach them?   Does the difference cause issues? 

So long as your FPS is 30 or higher you should be okay, I used to have to play at an FPS of 22-31, you can imagine how hard that was.  So yeah, I can help.

Sure, I haven't been able to play AW a lot but I can come teach you the ropes this week.  Send me a friend request in game, same name in AW as I am here.  I'll hopefully catch you during Saturday's live stream.

What's your IGN?  Or you can stop by G ts anytime, and ask for me.  We play AW almost every night ~7-10 EST or so.