4khan

Need help playing the Batchat 25T (NA)

Hey, I've been having a lot of difficulty playing the batchat. I've been playing it a lot and it's been sending my win rate and wn8 down the toilet. My current win rate in it is 43%. 

53c2edaaffe29616999b56a78071426d.png A Typical day playing in the Batchat 5/8 games. 

I was wondering if someone could teach me how to play this tank, which started out as my valhalla and has turned into my personal hell. 

You should drop in some replays so we can see what is happening in game.

It's hard to tell from just your stats alone, but your damage is quite low. Given that your damage ratio and kill ratio are quite good for the damage you are running. The high kill ration and low survival tells me you probably don't take much damage until you die horribly after you lose. I imagine you are probably going to the wrong areas of the map and beating up on lower tier meds and lights rather than doing damage and kills to important targets that would help you win the game.

Watch some top level replays from here (maybe like 5-10). see what they do, try and emulate what you can. Worked incredibly well for me when I did so.

http://wotreplays.com/site/index/version/39/nation/5/level/10/type/2/tank/370/sort/xp.desc/

What equipment, crew skills, consumables are you running?

Your avg spotting seems a bit low. This tank is super goddamn fast. You can beat out most tanks to key locations to get good spots and early damage.

Alright. Unfortunately I'm actually going camping this week so I won't be able to upload any replays right now, but I will later. (Once I get back.)

233e0260b951b263fb5263be512079bd.pngHere's my early game set up. 

Typically my game plan is to start sniping and taking 'safe' shots that won't get me spotted. From there, I typically reload my clip and head to wherever a difference needs to get made (heavy battle or med battle) / damagefarm on low tiers if we are winning. 

Thanks for all the help, guys! My circumstances are pretty tight right now but I'l be sure to check those replays out as soon as I get back. 

Camping, I love camping, where are you going :3

Back on topic, what Luna suggested is excellent, watching top level replays and comparing them to your own is a tremendous way of learning. The batchat is one of those tanks that you can do really well in one battle and fail miserably in the next battle,