So the creation of text is the new definition of trolling. Your goalposts!

Actually, it seems to be "anything I type is trolling, and if you respond to it in any way whatsoever, I was successful."

So the creation of text is the new definition of trolling. Your goalposts!

Pretty sure the definition isn't new.

GxPROZ8.png

UFRa0nj.pngUvvdP8N.pngG3n3Me5.png7NJKKxZ.pngCRXI7Fm.png0ZjNzva.png
O5ldvq7.pngnrzJxgQ.pngJeigpb2.pngbjFC2Jz.pngbQDO4At.pngk0dn7Gn.png

7QQmVy0.pngHJbjhJX.png8GTp8JC.pnghmWkg1y.pngUGsJ1Uy.pngrE1imjK.png

sgObaCB.pnghT9klkj.pngn9G6UBf.pngltGbpw4.png2WxafgX.pngMhIkOfU.png

ZHQOHhQ.png0RrYvUs.pngImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage:OImage<3:P:waxx25:O:)NBZfKVf.pngG6Cdo1O.pngfacepalmk.pngFzJk18u.gif:D:deadseal::disco::omg::sealmato::smug:Image;(:brati:>:DQQ:nou::nou2::sealdier::tomatard:ImageImageImageImage:sealdier:ImageImage:!ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage:SOA::truln::xun::loin:QBSeal:holiday:konis.pngdealwithit20.pngpokeseal.pngoyXUcTx.pnglQScnwP.pngstalone.pngtinfoil.pngskepiseal2k.pngCcVVVbG.pngbrokenseal2k.pngsealnukem20k.pngmedboom.gifeggsealk.pngwilliamwallace2k.pngracingseal.pngbagette.pnggodfather.png

riotk.png

:thumb: :finger: :wave:

ImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage

ImageImage

And don't forget USA,

:|:finger:

Bump.

Garbad has always been a better troll.

Discuss.

You sir are a genius.

Edited by PityFool

We should have a contest where each of us intellectually insults the other and then let the public decide. You would probably already be at an advantage considering I know nothing about you other than you probably sucked dick pretty well to become King Mod with under 1,500 posts.

I dont think I need to insult you. You seem to be doing a good job of that yourself.

Also, there is a reason I am called Señor Faggot on these forums. I will let you piece that together yourself. :) 

I dont think I need to insult you. You seem to be doing a good job of that yourself.

Also, there is a reason I am called Señor Faggot on these forums. I will let you piece that together yourself. :) 

Pussy.

Anyway, I guess early testing or some shit starts tomorrow so I'm going to forget about this website until that's over so ya. I'm super curious to see if the bad anime will beat out the bad memes here though, it seems like a pretty close fight. Later.

Pussy.

Anyway, I guess early testing or some shit starts tomorrow so I'm going to forget about this website until that's over so ya. I'm super curious to see if the bad anime will beat out the bad memes here though, it seems like a pretty close fight. Later.

I'd just like to conclude that WoTLabs got the better of you in this one. Feel free to come back for another bout once your wounds have healed. :disco:

So much negs for OP when this is, hands down, his best thread evar.

can confirm

I had my share of laughs today, but this thread is really the icing on the cake.

You call yourself a good troll when i dont even have to speak to provoke pubbies

CkyZ0Ws.jpg

Tell "your people". 

Love how they were arguing with each other and you didn't even have to say a word. 

8/8 on name change.