subjectdelta814

Is the Maus still worth heading towards?

Hi Jingles, I have been playing world of tanks for five years now and since I first started playing I have been powering straight up the German tank line that ends with that Maus. Now I don't have the money to really play premium or buy gold which would make it difficult enough but it's compounded by the fact that I'm not very good. So I am at the tiger P fully researched and Now I'm trying to earn enough creds to buy the next tank on the tree, so my question is, is the Maus still worth all this effort I have put into getting it, thanks for answering and have a wonderful day/night.

Hi Jingles, I have been playing world of tanks for five years now and since I first started playing I have been powering straight up the German tank line that ends with that Maus. Now I don't have the money to really play premium or buy gold which would make it difficult enough but it's compounded by the fact that I'm not very good. So I am at the tiger P fully researched and Now I'm trying to earn enough creds to buy the next tank on the tree, so my question is, is the Maus still worth all this effort I have put into getting it, thanks for answering and have a wonderful day/night.

The Jingles AMA has not started yet. Please way for the appropriate thread before asking him questions :)