Hello everyone, I am new here, though I have visited this site once or twice before. I am a relatively new player seeing as I have only done about 4400 battles. I have only started improving and learning at 3500 battles so those battles are acting like an anchor to my WN8 rating, it definately could've been worse though. Though I haven't been here for long I have already read some useful threads and articles so I assume this is a good place to learn how to play, also I watched the video Jingles made and it gave me an idea of how well people in the forums play, I knew about the forums earlier though. A question, why do my Recent Stats not show anything for me? They would be very useful for me as it would make it easier to track my progress.

P.S. In case you're wondering why my username for Wot is what it is that's because I made my Wot account several years ago and I didn't pick the username well, but I'm not willing to pay to change it. I don't feel like rerolling because I'd lose all the gold i have.WN8_Recent_not_workin.thumb.png.aa7efcab

Welcome to the Lab, this is certainly the place to be for learning and improvement.

The recent stats are probably due to a database error, and will be ironed out in a day or two, if the problem persists, contact Neverwish, the owner of this joint :3

Welcome. Every time I see a black and purple avatar around here I think it's Pompous or Kuroialty for a second.

:music::disco:WADDUP WADDUP NEW PERSON DUDE!!!!!!!! :disco::music:

Come join us to get drunk on happiness and tanks!!!!:drunk:

Come join us to disco to our awesomeness!!!! :disco:

Come join us as we get fat!!!! :fat: