Sign in to follow this  
Sipher351

0.5 Mercenary Changes

I haven't really checked in on this game in a while. I decided that I wanted to save my energy for the NA launch instead of grinding up in the EU beta only to have to start over for a third time. Anyway, I checked in on the latest version today, and they returned Merc cards back to the way they used to be. You can still rent them, but now you rent for a number of battles instead of time, or you can research them with a large chunk of XP and Credits. I'm very happy about this, as not only is it good for game balance, it gives me hope that they actually do listen to at least some of the feedback. There were a few other changes but I was really just skimming over the patch notes so I didn't pay much attention to those, I will have to check those out more in detail later. I'm getting excited about the game again, which is what I wanted.

I learned that Persha is developing this game, which has killed 90% of my enthusiasm. It explains why NA has been in the dark for 2 months with 0 word on when it may return. NA hasn't even gotten to the point of offering pre-orders yet. One of the latest dev diaries hinted that the game won't be "released" until the mobile clients are complete, so an NA launch is even farther away.

With the screwed up MM (seems to be a theme in Persha's games), you can't even really play on EU since it is the middle of the night if you play during NA prime time.

Le sigh. Thankfully Hearthstone is so good.

I learned that Persha is developing this game, which has killed 90% of my enthusiasm. It explains why NA has been in the dark for 2 months with 0 word on when it may return. NA hasn't even gotten to the point of offering pre-orders yet. One of the latest dev diaries hinted that the game won't be "released" until the mobile clients are complete, so an NA launch is even farther away.

With the screwed up MM (seems to be a theme in Persha's games), you can't even really play on EU since it is the middle of the night if you play during NA prime time.

Le sigh. Thankfully Hearthstone is so good.

Bummer. And yeah, I'm having lots of fun with the brawls in HS. The portal one from a few days ago was a blast!

If anyone still cares, they did a soft release of the mobile client for Scandinavia. WG will also be at PAX East at the end of the month, so there is some hope that NA might get the game "soon".

I still plan to pick it up when it releases in NA. I gave up on the EU beta just because I didn't feel like grinding for a third time. Two will be plenty for my tastes.

Par for the course for Persha: another month rolls by with 0 communication on what is going on with game development.

Sign in to follow this