Hey guys,

Let me introduce myself first. My ingame name is DeleRT_. I used to be a World of Tanks player and my best moments in that period were playing for TCM Gaming in Season 4 and nowadays being part of KAZNA. After that, my vibe for the game died a bit and needed a new game to feed me. With World of Warships I have found that (from Alpha onwards). In beta it really started rolling and nowadays I stream 5-6 hours a day and are on average 3 hours a day working on Youtube. As in World of Tanks, my motto in World of Warships is "always trying to improve". I hope with this topic, the knowledge I gained during playing, will be spread to have more people understand the (basic/advanced) gamemechanics.

CrewSkill Guides

IJN Cruisers

IJN Destroyers

US Cruisers

US Destroyers

Ship Guides

US Destroyer - Nicholas

IJN Destroyer - Mutsuki

Map Tactics

Fault Line

I hope you guys find them usefull. Let me know, then I will keep the topic updated whenever I make a new guide.

Keen to see your guide on the Nick. I enjoy the USN DDs, but am way, waaaaaay too YOLO in them. 

Nice guide on Fault Line, it's often a badly played map. A good opening tactic for a BB though is to "cork the bottle". If you spawn East in a quick BB (Kongo or Izizuchinni are best for this) then you can get into the mouth of the 9/10 bottleneck and crush the fast ships that have gotten there. That lets your own runners cap C unopposed  and you can either push 9/10 with them, or you can rotate back to 6/7/8 to deal with centre.

Nice guide on Fault Line, it's often a badly played map. A good opening tactic for a BB though is to "cork the bottle". If you spawn East in a quick BB (Kongo or Izizuchinni are best for this) then you can get into the mouth of the 9/10 bottleneck and crush the fast ships that have gotten there. That lets your own runners cap C unopposed  and you can either push 9/10 with them, or you can rotate back to 6/7/8 to deal with centre.

I do this a lot in BBs and CAs. Works pretty well as long as you don't enter the strait.

This indeed is true. It works in many cases with a fast battleship/cruiser, but there is one drawback to it. If people do this with a bit of a slower ship, the next step will take lots of time. The next step is usually were things go wrong ;)

This indeed is true. It works in many cases with a fast battleship/cruiser, but there is one drawback to it. If people do this with a bit of a slower ship, the next step will take lots of time. The next step is usually were things go wrong ;)

Yeah that's why you need to do it in something with speed and teeth. I think the battlecruisers will be very good at this when we start to see lines of them.

Yeah that's why you need to do it in something with speed and teeth. I think the battlecruisers will be very good at this when we start to see lines of them.

A Kongo camping the entrace of the mouth and oneshooting enemy Omahas is fun. It's especially rewarding when your team goes: "you're a BB, you shouldn't be there!"

Delert's problem still stands though - if you're team is a bunch of imbeciles, you might find yourself with a Western Flank that's totally caved in even if you go at 30 knots...

Edit: You should do a guide for Island of Ice and North imo. They're quite large and offer a lot of potential for various maneuvers, yet people seem to mechanically drive to the west if they're BBs or loiter around mid if they're DDs. New Dawn too is actually an intreresting map imo, but too bad that it's restricted to lower tiers.

Most in demand map of course for strats would be hotspot, but since they're changing the spawn points...

A Kongo camping the entrace of the mouth and oneshooting enemy Omahas is fun. It's especially rewarding when your team goes: "you're a BB, you shouldn't be there!"

Delert's problem still stands though - if you're team is a bunch of imbeciles, you might find yourself with a Western Flank that's totally caved in even if you go at 30 knots...

Edit: You should do a guide for Island of Ice and North imo. They're quite large and offer a lot of potential for various maneuvers, yet people seem to mechanically drive to the west if they're BBs or loiter around mid if they're DDs. New Dawn too is actually an intreresting map imo, but too bad that it's restricted to lower tiers.

Most in demand map of course for strats would be hotspot, but since they're changing the spawn points...

This is the first in a long series ;)

Watching you now, with your superb division mates running into each other and an island... :)

Hahahaha, yeah I was also quite suprised to manage to run into each other and then into an island :D Hope you had fun!

I did have fun, watching and 'tooning with you. I will annoy you more in the coming weeks with division invites :)