blackzaru

18 new, unpublished tanks! Hype train

So, I encountered a test account trying to stat pad in his pz 2j on my first bt-7a game (lawl). Went through his account and found a few gems, including:

T96E2 (tier 10 american)
T-28E F-30 (tier 4 russian)
SU-76I (tier 3 russian)
T-44-85 (tier 7 russian)
Type 98 Ke-Ni Otsu (tier 3 japanese)
M56 Scorpion (tier 7 american)
Object 777 Version II (tier 10 russian)
Pz.Kpfw. III Ausf. K (tier 5 german)
IS-3 auto (tier 8 russian)
Rheinmetall Skorpion (tier 8 german)
M4A1 Revalorisé (tier 8 french)
Object 244 (tier 6 russian)
M4 Improved (tier 5 american)
VK 45.02 B7 (tier 7 german)
Kanonenjagdpanzer (tier 8 german)
Krupp-Steyr Waffenträger (tier 7 german)
121B (tier 10 chinese)
59-Patton (tier 8 chinese)

Proof (watch-out, big-ass picture!) Let the hype begin!

1439397581-sans-titre-342.jpg

Picture is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo small.

Right click it, open in new tab, zoom it.

You are welcomed.

The Object 244 (tier 6 russian), Krupp-Steyr Waffenträger (tier 7 german) and 59-Patton (tier 8 chinese) are the only ones that I don't recall. Any links to information on those?

Did it work ?

Not even. That's the funny part. Can't even pad with 4 times the armor shooting at-paper like tanks.

This is what happens when Blackzaru tries to do something nice.

You bully!

So uh... what was the point of this exactly?

That you're a pubby and these tanks if in the client of those players may very well soon be added to the game. Most if not all that is

That you're a pubby and these tanks if in the client of those players may very well soon be added to the game. Most if not all that is

Pls, they're already in the game files, and testers being able to bring these in to pubs isn't a new thing.

The Object 244 (tier 6 russian), Krupp-Steyr Waffenträger (tier 7 german) and 59-Patton (tier 8 chinese) are the only ones that I don't recall. Any links to information on those?

Obj 244 has some pictures at least here , Krupp-Steyr Waffentrager , and The 59-Patton . 

I am still ultimate sadness about not getting the 121B here, unless that's something that changes. I want that tank so fucking bad. God damnit. Now I'm sad.

SU-76i was sold in the premium shop for around $7 bucks, but then it was pulled out in no less than 24hr's lol

I am still ultimate sadness about not getting the 121B here, unless that's something that changes. I want that tank so fucking bad. God damnit. Now I'm sad.

They fucked it with shit stats anyway.

They fucked it with shit stats anyway.

Did they? rip. I stopped paying attention after they said we weren't getting it :x

Did they? rip. I stopped paying attention after they said we weren't getting it :x

Shit dpm, unimpressive handling for increased credit making ability. pretty shit

Shit dpm, unimpressive handling for increased credit making ability. pretty shit

Gun handling got buffed to god-tier (read: better than E-50M) sometime in the past few weeks, at least on CN server. It's ultimate comfort tank, like a Chinese fatton with actual armor. 

SU-76i was sold in the premium shop for around $7 bucks, but then it was pulled out in no less than 24hr's lol

I own one of those... It destroys lower tanks like nothing else.