Inciatus

Fuzzy Shitter Looking for Clan

So mudkip is pretty rip now (I blame zap and OTP) and I'm not sure what to do with my life tanks. I'm mainly interested in stronks. I like to do tournies mainly. I am a bit interested in this clan wars 2 though it looks even more ghey than clan wars 1. I would like to participate in the campaign when it comes up as well as any mini campaigns.

I am an extremely aggressive player and care much more about winning the game than padding my WN8. My skills include realizing I am an idiot after I do something stupid, crashing during the game, and getting shot by arty. I am also good at noticing when I am playing badly and should stop but then proceed to play 20 more games and destroy any semblance of good stats for the day. My account security is almost as good as zaps (the password is not 12345, that's my luggage password). I play basically every evening since I have no life.

With me you'll get extreme aggression.

24azlhx.jpg

Terrible puns and a sense of humor drier than the Sonora. 

2vcf8sx.jpg

This was in regard to why I have Czech flags on the side of a lot of my tanks.

I don't have any particularly sexy accent but come winter there will be a point for about three months when I either lose my voice completely or have to talk in a southern accent so thick you could cut it with a knife. I don't actually have a picture or video clip so have a picture of a cat instead.

tumblr_nsrw4liz161u6jismo7_500.jpg

*not my cats

Intense discussions about rockets and shit because I build sounding rockets.

This rocket wasn't actually a sounding rocket but was the test flight for the rocket flown for certification to fly bigger rockets (and the camera failed on the certification rocket as well as gps systems but that's not important now).

I can also bake very good Portuguese sweetbread.

The answer is Relic my friend.  ts.relicgaming.com and pw is relic1.  Or stop by our site at http://relicgaming.com/index.php and submit an app.

join me in my dead shitter clam until we resurrect mudkip

:disco:

Join zap and I in relic friend!

I see a growing trend friend.

:doit:

This seems so familiar.....

get more evals in man/make them write the eval.....

I seem to have an excessively long list of people Ive played with but an unfortunately short list of people who have actually written an eval for me :P  Maybe we play tomorrow again and you write fuzzy eval?

I seem to have an excessively long list of people Ive played with but an unfortunately short list of people who have actually written an eval for me :P  Maybe we play tomorrow again and you write fuzzy eval?

putoon with me if I'm on ya shitter :^)