Sign in to follow this  
xCoNFuSe

Promising Tomato; Friends Wanted. Will work for food!

Hey guys and gals!

So, I'm a tomato. Really tomato. Like, super tomato. I have 2 Tier V tanks and 8 Tier IV tanks that I'm working on slowly but surely. I don't have many friends on this game as of yet and I was hoping to make a few new ones :) I don't have any appealing stats or super-mega-awesome reputation to attract friends, so you'll just have to settle for this kitten pic:

cats-animals-kittens-background.jpg

Love me! I'd love for someone to play tier IV with me and help me get better at the game :) I do have a mic and teamspeak and all that shabang; however, I won't be able to voice chat until next month when I get on better internet. For whatever reason, my mobile hotspot doesn't allow teamspeak to connect to servers :(

welcome and you really shouldn`t care for stats when you are that new to the game , enjoy it as long as you can :doge:

reading this

http://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Battle_Mechanics

and

this

should give you a valuable and crucial info to start rekin shit @ randoms :doge:

Tons of good resources here on the forums but don't forget about the articles section either. Lots of good stuff in there! (MaxL_1023's Strategy series comes to mind, the first one is here and the rest are posted under his user.)

i run a lot of lower tiers with my alt account "TotallyNotAReroll". Hit me up in game and I'll do some platoons.

i run a lot of lower tiers with my alt account "TotallyNotAReroll". Hit me up in game and I'll do some platoons.

I think I saw you playing on it in my KV-1 the other day.

I think I saw you playing on it in my KV-1 the other day.

I'm still grinding away on that account and having fun. I don't mind tiers 5-8 nearly as much as many of the vets here. I also don't mind platooning with/providing tips for others who are looking to improve so I'm more likely to accept cold platoon requests out of the blue.