Canadian_Reaper

How do some of you have so many credits?

So I've read some of the fantastic suggestions and guides many of you have written/contributed to, and watched a lot of the videos on youtube, downloaded replays etc.

And something I've noticed is some of you use huge amounts of premium ammo- and not judging , it gets the job done.

But (at a few of your guys suggestion) I ran the 1390 with APCR and food, and it worked- had some great games, but I simply couldn't afford to keep doing it.

Just picked up the T54E1, and one of the suggestions I've seen mentioned is use as much APCR as possible-  and given the number of T10's I've faced already,that makes sense.

But a quick calculation of how much an APCR loadout will cost, plus a realistic idea of how much damage I'm going to do, means I really can't afford it.

But that got me thinking- how do you guys afford it?

I'd have to play at least one (and probably more) games in a premium tank for every game i played in the T54e1. Do you guys spend that much time playing premium tanks? And/Or strongholds? (I think they pay credits)

Or is it just years or hundreds if not thousands of games played with premiums before, and you just saved most of the creds you earned.

Know tourneys and CW's pay gold, so I get where many of you get that from, but trying to figure out how someone could (for example) play 100's of games in the T54e1 shooting APCR (and probably spammed a lot of HEAT in the T69) without running out of credits.

Some people simply just have the money to spend... They turn their gold into credits or they sell their premium tanks... A TOG II sells for about 3 million, and the mission tank the Stug IV could sell for quite a bit of money... You could also join a clan which gives out free gold... Choice is up to you ;)

Some people simply just have the money to spend... They turn their gold into credits or they sell their premium tanks... A TOG II sells for about 3 million, and the mission tank the Stug IV could sell for quite a bit of money... You could also join a clan which gives out free gold... Choice is up to you ;)

Tier 6 stronkholds.

Pretty much that ^, always buy shit on sale, when a consumables/equipment sale comes, you better be broke by the end of it, there's no harm there, if you ever need some credits just sell some of those and you will get exactly what you paid for them(once the sale is over ofc)

t6 stronks with CromwellB/type-64/Rudy/Fury/su-100y/Dicker-Max(random unicum likes to use this one) and/or tier 8 stronks with is-5(preffered)/is-6/amx cdc/fcm/JT88/t-54proto/t-34-3/wz-111/SUPERDUPERPERSHING

I have all those along with most of the recommended tourny tanks, but strongholds are for grinding creds, stock tanks and bad tier 8s :^)))

Also liberal use of these whenever there are huge discounts.

Financial transaction.
Date: 10/7/2015 7:02:52 PM
Credits added: 10,000,000
Financial transaction.
Date: 10/7/2015 7:02:51 PM
Gold added: 10,000 

Just bought 18mil cred bundle a while back to buy all dem tanks on discount, left with 150k creds to buy 6mil cred of equipment(10mil++ w/o discount), have spent today and tomorrow grinding and getting those absolutely necessary(i.e. keeper tanks/t6-x tanks/spgs). IS-6 ftw 

Yeah, not a lot of people in the game turn their gold into credits first off, I'm quite sure no one here does at all.  None of us sell premium tanks often, unless they are so terrible that we can't bear playing them.

The simple way to afford some of this premium spam is strong holds with Type64s.  Run a credit boost, spam strongholds, you literally yolo in with your Type64s and win and just rinse and repeat.  Like Black said, nearly 2 million credits in 3 hours.  You do that in tier 8 strongholds with a CDC, Panther88, or T54 mod 1 and it can be up to 4 or even 5 million in 3 hours if you're lucky.

War Gaming literally handed us the best way to make credits.  

I had wondered this myself.  I would like to offer a few caveats based largely on the replies here .   If you are not purple you will not get these numbers as I can attest to as a crappy player by comparison.   Likewise if you don't run a select number to tanks, no high silver income.  For us unwashed masses, we can only dream of getting this much silver as we struggle up the long and difficult road to play better. YMMV according to your ability.

Speaking for myself: running a Bromwell in Stronks (Type 64 works too if you didn't snag one) and 5k games in my favourite premium, which shits credits even with a 50/50 AP/APCR loadout. Premium account, and stockpiling consumables and equipment on sale because 50% is the best discount you'll ever get on anything. Way better than the 30% max you'll ever see on high tier tonks.

If you buy a tank during a sale, wait until the sale ends to sell the previous tank (if you think you'd like to play it again, don't sell it in the first place). Invest in a little gold to move equipment from one tank to the next.

Whenever I do a longer gaming session (at least 4 hours) I usually get the daily double in every tank I have, and that includes about 10 premium tanks of tiers 6-8.  So that's at least a few hundred thousand right there.  Then whenever main throws up a credit bonus I do as many SH as I can.  I prefer tier 6 F A S T B O I S but sometimes tier 8 isn't too bad either.  Made 1.1 million from a 1 hour 45 min SH session last night.

Thanks all, looks like I'll have to start thinking (again) of getting a clan, and a mic, and a 64, and some kind of T8 premium (do people actually use the T-54 proto for SH? I thought it seemed to slow) I'd get a CDC, but after my horrible

(horrible) experience with the FCM, not going to try big unarmored tanks without autoloaders again. (FCM, good tank, I can't make it work)

I used to grind money using the T110E5, could usually net 20k+ per game, and it was fun enough that I wouldn't stop. Now I run it with cola and only net about 5k / game because I haven't stocked up on cola in a while so I'm -20k/game on that. 

The above poasters were correct, YMMV based on skill. Play tanks you are good at and enjoy that also net you credits every game, and eventually you will have millions. 

Thanks all, looks like I'll have to start thinking (again) of getting a clan, and a mic, and a 64, and some kind of T8 premium (do people actually use the T-54 proto for SH? I thought it seemed to slow) I'd get a CDC, but after my horrible

(horrible) experience with the FCM, not going to try big unarmored tanks without autoloaders again. (FCM, good tank, I can't make it work)

A small warning might be in order here:

what is true for the purples is not true for greens/blues. You will not be able to get into an elite clan.

Tier8 Stronks will be no fun, your clan will play IS-3s and camp with them. Why they do that: no idea. There are better camping tanks than IS-3s. But they will do it, I guarantee it :)

Fastbois will still be fun and profitable, because green/blue clans will still win around 60-70% Tier 6 stronks. But not more profitable that you running a T8 prem alone.

So: only join a clan if you really want to....

A small warning might be in order here:

what is true for the purples is not true for greens/blues. You will not be able to get into an elite clan.

Tier8 Stronks will be no fun, your clan will play IS-3s and camp with them. Why they do that: no idea. There are better camping tanks than IS-3s. But they will do it, I guarantee it :)

Fastbois will still be fun and profitable, because green/blue clans will still win around 60-70% Tier 6 stronks. But not more profitable that you running a T8 prem alone.

So: only join a clan if you really want to....

Yep, I only run sh's to learn about them.  My clan isn't good enough to win on a consistent basis.  And if you don't win, you aren't making money. 

Tier X credit bonus and strongholds just broke credit economy for good clans, you make so much credits that at least I don't even know what to do with them. I'm not sure but I don't think it's so much about winning skirmishes, even pretty average clans can have good win rate there, it's more about that if you have X level buildings top clans want to attack you. So if you want to maintain your buildings at high level and be able to use bonuses consistently you need to be like server top 10 clan or so, or play huge amounts of skirmishes. 

The T54-proto and the CDC can be used if you have a team that will work with them.  Throwing a bunch of random tanks in battle makes it more difficult for a caller.  I love my CDC in SH but I also defer to other options if asked to.

The issue with running SH is you have to win.  The more games you win the more credits you get.  If you don't win you basically break even for the battle maybe a little credits but not much.  So if you join a clan make sure they are competent enough to win 60-70 percent in tier 6 and you will do fine.