Edit: price reduced for quick sale!

Hi tech peeps. I'm gonna ask here first since I'd rather to sell it to someone cool rather than a random stranger online.

So as some of you may know, I upgraded my PC a couple months ago. Before doing enough research, ended up buying an R9 280. Turns out it isn't as much as I was hoping for, so I then upgraded to a 970 (regrets are still had, 390 is apparently better, But oh well, I plan on SLI'ing in the future anyways).

Tl;dr: Selling (slightly) used Sapphire 280, still in excellent condition (no OC done), will be shipped to anywhere in the lower 48 US, asking price is $130 (I will cover shipping). These funds will probably go towards me getting a new gaming chair and stop killing my back every weekend on the crappy one I have now.

Pics for proof: 

fbm45h.jpg

2wqhd1k.jpg

wl7fwy.jpg

wjzw3q.jpg

Sry for using tinypic, imgur is down for some reason. ;;
Also ignore the MSI port coverings, I will be sending it in the box that my 970 came in cause I got rid of the 280 one. (The 970 one has a lot more protection though).

Link to original card: http://www.amazon.com/Sapphire-Radeon-PCI-Express-Graphics-11230-00-20G/dp/B00IZXOW80

Nice of you to do this, but just a small notice: you can find R9 280s a low as your asking price right now on the net (and new).

Basically, you are covering the equivalent of taxes and shipping over getting a brand new card (which would include the manufacturer's guarantee)

I know keeping your pc up to date is costly (rip my own wallet, I get you on that), but I think lowering your price just a bit would give you a lot better chances to sell it.

Anyway, good luck on your sale, I'm personally looking into buying a 970 or 980 myself when their price drops a little.

You can get a brand new Radeon R9 280X (faster model of this card) for $10 more and free shipping which includes a free $46 on steam at the moment new dirt game...just saying...

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814131533&nm_mc=AFC-C8Junction&cm_mmc=AFC-C8Junction-PCPartPicker, LLC-_-na-_-na-_-na&cm_sp=&AID=10446076&PID=3938566&SID=

id try craigslist for selling the card for like $100-130, have sold my old gaming equipment on there for a decent price and as long as your careful you won't get scammed. 

Anyway, good luck on your sale, I'm personally looking into buying a 970 or 980 myself when their price drops a little.

Side note, I picked up a 970 on sale about a month and a half/two months ago for $190 CAD, on Amazon, shipping included. Is that the kind of price you're looking for?

Side note, I picked up a 970 on sale about a month and a half/two months ago for $190 CAD, on Amazon, shipping included. Is that the kind of price you're looking for?

God yes. Need link

$5 and I get you 3 marks on any t10 heavy that isn't an autoloader

$50 and I'll get you 3 on your 50B. 

Tax rate in arty territory is pretty high you know. 

Show me a picture of your current chair.

009-55.jpg

This thing is a massive pain in the ass (literally, butt hurts after sitting for 2h at a time), and always just rolls around like a 42% shitter with no sense of spatial awareness.

Fuck NZ hardware prices. thats just under $200 NZ, meanwhile I could probably find a used one for around $300 over here if I was lucky.

FML

$5 and I get you 3 marks on any t10 heavy that isn't an autoloader

and kill his stats? not likely :^)

009-55.jpg

This thing is a massive pain in the ass (literally, butt hurts after sitting for 2h at a time), and always just rolls around like a 42% shitter with no sense of spatial awareness.

This thing probably amassed as the red shitter play exited out of your asshole over the years.

009-55.jpg

why the fuck did you get a red bouncy ball as a seat to play tanks to begin with...it didn't seem like it was gonna be a good idea from the first place. Just use a dining chair or something. If the bouncy ball is your only seat in the house then go buy a $5 chair in some cheap store or something. 

I know there are no forum rules regarding this kind of threads (afaik) - but could you guys keep the nonsense out of this thread.

Marketplaces in other forums are usually a no nonsense zone (for good reasons) - thanks.