Chandog

[Open Beta Release!] WarshipStats.com - World of Warships Statistics, Resources, and Tools

aFtxtZa.png

Hello Everyone,

Just wanted to announced the open beta release of WarshipStats.com.

WarshipStats.com is a free, player created World of Warships statistics, resources and tools website. The WarshipStats team is committed to bringing a valuable, functional tool to the Warships community.

Please drop us a line if you have any suggestions!

Our current feature list includes, 24 hour, 7, 30 and 60 day performance based metric tracking, individual ship performance metric tracking, global wargaming leaderboard, ship analytic tools, twitch streamer sponsorships, and forum signatures.

Spoiler

NexvaCQ.png

Spoiler

LAh9zWq.png

Spoiler

VthQPLl.png

Spoiler

RA3TuET.png

527168410.png

Feel free to check out the site and explore around. We are always adding new features and fixing bugs.

Fair winds and following seas!

WarshipStats.com

Chandog :rolleyes:

Nice work!  Is there any way to get prior history?  Or are we limited to future performance?

Sadly only limited to future performance, we start tracking only when you search yourself or someone searched you

I like the sigs. What are you basing the color schemes on?

As of right now we took the averages of the data we had, in the future it will be more accurate once we get more userbase

As of right now we took the averages of the data we had, in the future it will be more accurate once we get more userbase

Ah, that would explain why 60% WR is Blue :P 

I like the sigs. What are you basing the color schemes on?

I'm also curious.  Additionally, is there a hidden prerequisite to appearing on the leaderboards, such as tier 10 ownership?

I'm also curious.  Additionally, is there a hidden prerequisite to appearing on the leaderboards, such as tier 10 ownership?

Minimum 100 battles, leaderboard updates every hour

Any idea when you are going to have leaderboard per ship ? And when does the leader board refresh Im not showing up on it :(

Any idea when you are going to have leaderboard per ship ? And when does the leader board refresh Im not showing up on it :(

Leaderboard per ship is coming soon, and leaderboard refreshed every 1 hour

Leaderboard per ship is coming soon, and leaderboard refreshed every 1 hour

I guess it just doesnt like me :foreveralone:

Ugh.  Thank you for showing me that I managed to post a ~40% win rate in New Mexico.  

Not even fully upgraded yet :disco:

TmviL2X.png

Trying out the sig...

Looks alright but it really have much useful information for all that space, what sorts of metrics are people working on?