kolni

Jagdtiger 8.8 Removed From Store

IS6's

On another note, if you're able to get this tank, GET IT. Probably the best pure credit grinder in the game apart from the T34. This has the DPM to shit out credits w/ cheap ammo cost

^^^ 

What he said. If you can deal with the speed you get to enjoy a super-structure that can hull-down like a pro.

IS6's

On another note, if you're able to get this tank, GET IT. Probably the best pure credit grinder in the game apart from the T34. This has the DPM to shit out credits w/ cheap ammo cost

My reload is 4.45 making the dpm like fucking 3500 or something

Also Kolni I 3 marked it you're just shit

It's actually pretty fun to play in the right circumstances, although I can see unicums hating it given their addiction to high speed vehicles ;-)

I'd care about this if I actually played this game on a daily basis anymore.

Then dont comment. You clearly care enough to comment, so your comment is quite redundant..

Got this free with my GFX card. 

Slow POS. I'd rather grind creds in my WZ111. 

Should have sold/traded the code. 

I wonder if they were pissed by all those jt88 codes that were sold.  It was a great deal, would buy again.

No, just part of their recent shift from pref 8 premiums to non-pref. The kanonenjagdpanzer will replace it and be non pref, IIRC. You can bet the IS-6, SpP and FCM will be taken out at some point too. 

No, just part of their recent shift from pref 8 premiums to non-pref. The kanonenjagdpanzer will replace it and be non pref, IIRC. You can bet the IS-6, SpP and FCM will be taken out at some point too. 

Which again leads to the mystery of why they used the IS-5 as a reward tank instead of using it to replace the IS-6. The only reason I can think of is that their current policy tends to be that prems must fire a solid chunk of prem shells so as to limit their profitability, a la STA-2 or Panther 8.8.

Come back to me when you can figure out how to play anything but light tanks and mediums to pad wn8

Kolni's stats reflect his skill level, no padding needed there - unlike you I have platooned with him. :gaytroll:

Assad mad cuz bad :serb: 

+can`t even pad mediums :doge:

never played my jt88 and its not going to happen :eww:

He only plays mediums My wn8 is garb because unlike him I play slow as shit TDs and Heavies with high damage reqs for wn8 not only that there is really no fucking point for me to pad for where I currently stand on the NA server, but please continue. I heard the batchat is a really hard tank to play and get wn8.

Bruh....my WN8 comes mostly from heavies and slow TD's. Although I will definitely agree that WN8 is MUCH easier if you just spam meds, I have no interest in doing so.

As for the topic at hand, JT88 is king of the money printers, and always has been. Fun fact: it actually has better armor than the tier 9 Jagdtiger. If you have a JPE100, this thing is a must have.

If you don't have one but want one, grab a JT88 code from Kinguin or somewhere. Can be gotten for ~$23 USD last I checked. Comes with 1250g and a week of prem too.

Yea, the new codes that are coming out are limited to once per acct I guess. But I guess if you have it and haven't used a code yet then you can just cash in on some seriously good gold per dollar action still... just once, instead of 4+ times XD